trial thread: 4/25/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the cops in AZ are looking for a missing child. Hope they find her, but give me back my live feed for Gabe!

Father of Logan { Baby Gabriel Grandfather } will take the stand today.

Should be taking stand today - Court ending early today. He is there tho and ready - so if not today - tomorrow.

looks like the cops in AZ are looking for a missing child. Hope they find her, but give me back my live feed for Gabe!

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming

This link is very good for live stream. It broadcasts after others have stopped - showing the courtroom discussions with no jury present. Until the Judge says to go off record - then the stream is closed for the day - but other live streams have went off when jury exits I noticed.

Early dismissal again today? I can't believe this judge. Lazy, much?

Early dismissal..and has it even started yet?

Oh I just checked twitter. @InSession said they were about 30 minutes away and that was 25 minutes ago. Must start at 1:30 ET. Sheesh

403...404...404b...:doh: Is there an attorney in the house?

LOL trying to explain TS home business. I missed the beginning of this argument. TS was going to inseminate who with whose sperm? What?

http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_403

RULE 403. EXCLUDING RELEVANT EVIDENCE FOR PREJUDICE, CONFUSION, WASTE OF TIME, OR OTHER REASONS

The court may exclude relevant evidence if its probative value is substantially outweighed by a danger of one or more of the following: unfair prejudice, confusing the issues, misleading the jury, undue delay, wasting time, or needlessly presenting cumulative evidence.

what difference does it make that the prosecution can bring up artificial Ins. in office or at home?

I'm awake! I'm awake! I'm awake!

aaaawwww... DEFENDANT IS SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Well, too damn bad.

Oh boo freakin' hoo...TPS's is upset! Cry me a freakin' river!

I am glad she is crying now, not in front of the jury...dont feel sorry for her...she isn't smirking now. think she is crying cause they are going to allow the IUI in the home testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie