787 users online (98 members and 689 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 208
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285

    trial thread: 4/26/2012

    Trial discussion for 4/26/2012

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285
    here we are.....

    I will leave this thread open until the next day of testimony (I believe there is a very long weekend, correct?)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,282
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    here we are.....

    I will leave this thread open until the next day of testimony (I believe there is a very long weekend, correct?)
    Probably.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    967
    yuppers! No court on Friday or Monday. Thanks

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    967
    I have a ? for anyone that might know. Where did EJ get the money to travel and pay for a hotel ...wasnt she on state funds (which is not much)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,329
    no activity yet as far as I can tell. This is my first day to watch it, and after reading the updates from yesterday - this should be interesting!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coffeelandia
    Posts
    5,510
    Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    yuppers! No court on Friday or Monday. Thanks
    AGAIN? Seriously? wtf this judge

    Oh, and good morning everyone

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,282
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    AGAIN? Seriously? wtf this judge

    Oh, and good morning everyone
    Good afternoon!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    So CA
    Posts
    154
    Court is in session......Judge ruling on FBI not needed to provide a "chain of custody" on the backpack.

    http://www.azfamily.com/home/related...148124505.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,282
    Quote Originally Posted by CA Lady View Post
    Court is in session......Judge ruling on FBI not needed to provide a "chain of custody" on the backpack.

    http://www.azfamily.com/home/related...148124505.html
    Thanks! I had that page up thinking it would just come on. Sheesh. Listening to an ad over and over. I thought he ruled on this yesterday? The lawyers were getting snippy and the guy was beet red.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,037
    Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    I have a ? for anyone that might know. Where did EJ get the money to travel and pay for a hotel ...wasnt she on state funds (which is not much)
    She sold a lot of stuff and her dogs on craigslist.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    So CA
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Thanks! I had that page up thinking it would just come on. Sheesh. Listening to an ad over and over. I thought he ruled on this yesterday? The lawyers were getting snippy and the guy was beet red.
    The Judge said on the way home, in his car, he had clearer thoughts on the issue. He has now decided that AZ law does not require direct testimony and the FL LE statements and the paperwork provide the foundation meet the requirements. Poor red faced guy can object when it comes up, but Judge will deny!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    967
    TS had some makeup put on today.....wow! Hoochie

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,282
    Does anyone know what the dt is trying to get excluded here?
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    967
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    She sold a lot of stuff and her dogs on craigslist.
    thank you so much...I have looked and googled all morning!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. trial thread: 5/15/2012
    By nursebeeme in forum Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 01:03 PM
  2. trial thread: 5/7/2012
    By nursebeeme in forum Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 11:19 PM
  3. trial thread: 3/16/2012
    By nursebeeme in forum Victoria Stafford
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:15 PM
  4. trial thread: 3/15/2012
    By nursebeeme in forum Victoria Stafford
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 08:24 AM
  5. trial thread: 3/8/2012
    By nursebeeme in forum Victoria Stafford
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 12:44 PM

Tags for this Thread