trial thread: 4/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
here we are.....

I will leave this thread open until the next day of testimony (I believe there is a very long weekend, correct?)

I have a ? for anyone that might know. Where did EJ get the money to travel and pay for a hotel ...wasnt she on state funds (which is not much)

no activity yet as far as I can tell. This is my first day to watch it, and after reading the updates from yesterday - this should be interesting!

I have a ? for anyone that might know. Where did EJ get the money to travel and pay for a hotel ...wasnt she on state funds (which is not much)

She sold a lot of stuff and her dogs on craigslist.

Thanks! I had that page up thinking it would just come on. Sheesh. Listening to an ad over and over. I thought he ruled on this yesterday? The lawyers were getting snippy and the guy was beet red.

The Judge said on the way home, in his car, he had clearer thoughts on the issue. He has now decided that AZ law does not require direct testimony and the FL LE statements and the paperwork provide the foundation meet the requirements. Poor red faced guy can object when it comes up, but Judge will deny!!

Does anyone know what the dt is trying to get excluded here?

AGAIN? Seriously? wtf this judge :maddening::maddening::maddening:

Oh, and good morning everyone :coffeews:

FYI....fridays have nothing to do with this Judge. It's a Maricopa county court thing. When I was a juror for a criminal case, we didn't have court on Fridays but we did on most Mondays. We also had at least 2 breaks per day and long lunches. It sure did make the trial much longer than needed. IMO, a huge waste of tax payer $.

The Judge said on the way home, in his car, he had clearer thoughts on the issue. He has now decided that AZ law does not require direct testimony and the FL LE statements and the paperwork provide the foundation meet the requirements. Poor red faced guy can object when it comes up, but Judge will deny!!

BBM You gotta know he is so sorry he took or was assigned this case. I thought for sure yesterday he was just going to crawl under the desk. :blushing:

This is my first time seeing TS for a long time. The dark colors are not working for her - or the over-applied make up. It makes her look very very dark. Maybe the Anthony case did have something going on there. Dress your client up in pink frilly shirts, and no make up and it can effect the jurors.

MOO

Mel

FYI....fridays have nothing to do with this Judge. It's a Maricopa county court thing. When I was a juror for a criminal case, we didn't have court on Fridays but we did on most Mondays. We also had at least 2 breaks per day and long lunches. It sure did make the trial much longer than needed. IMO, a huge waste of tax payer $.

Did you go from 10:30 to 5 with an hour and a half lunch? :maddening:

BBM You gotta know he is so sorry he took or was assigned this case. I thought for sure yesterday he was just going to crawl under the desk. :blushing:

He's always looking at TS like she has three heads. He must be the designated babysitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627