Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    I can't believe the Judge indulged her....and she's still wanting to get Dr. O'Connell's testimony in....even she knows TPS is freakin' nuts. jmo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

wow - if I were a juror, I'd be miffed. They have been in the court for less than 90 minutes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    wow - if I were a juror, I'd be miffed. They have been in the court for less than 90 minutes.
    That's how it's been every day! 1030-12 then 130-5. We need some Belvin!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Hi everybody- just got here. Sounds like I missed something hilarious!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:

Could someone explain the vm that was played from her to the judge? I missed it.

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on the interwebz. I am just a "reasonable person"

HHJP: "I.Am.Not.Stopping.Anymore.For.You.To.Get.A.Fi le."

HHJP:
    "I WILL WORK YOU ALL DAY SATURDAY" LOVE HIM!

"You have never studied that because of course, you haven't studied that." -Jose Baez

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sleuths4Me For This Useful Post:

Scrambling to catch up. Is Bambi a man?

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuths4Me View Post
    Could someone explain the vm that was played from her to the judge? I missed it.
    Transcript of vm as shown in captions on In Session

Hi this is Tammi Smith. I'm calling about the Gabriel Johnson case, I am the lady, my husband and I who were going to adopt the baby. If someone could give me a call...She's been trying to call me for two days and I have talked to her only through the grandfather, her grandfather; anyway, I know she will tell me where the baby is, But she needs to be sure that he is going to be safe before she tells me. I'd really like to speak to Judge McVay in order to get some kind of order. I know that, because she didn't show up to court on Monday, that they gave temporary custody to the father. I would really like to speak to Judge McVey in order to get the baby. She will tell me where the baby is, she did sign the temporary guardianship over to us and I don't know if that's still--- can still keep it. in place so that while the parents get their thoughts together and get their act together, you know, maybe the Judge can let the baby stay with us. We did have him for a few weeks prior to all of this happening and the father decided not to sign the papers. and now it's all spiraled out of control. Please give me a call back at -------. I believe the report the case number is 2009-007470, Thank you.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by saba View Post
    Scrambling to catch up. Is Bambi a man?
    Who knows...all I know is it was a Bambi Smith in San Antonio. I'm searching high and low and coming up empty handed.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

There was something about a jeaniesmith@gmail dot com email address as well...did anyone catch that? Do I have it correct...jeaniesmith?

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Transcript of vm as shown in captions on In Session

Hi this is Tammi Smith. I'm calling about the Gabriel Johnson case, I am the lady, my husband and I who were going to adopt the baby. If someone could give me a call...She's been trying to call me for two days and I have talked to her only through the grandfather, her grandfather; anyway, I know she will tell me where the baby is, But she needs to be sure that he is going to be safe before she tells me. I'd really like to speak to Judge McVay in order to get some kind of order. I know that, because she didn't show up to court on Monday, that they gave temporary custody to the father. I would really like to speak to Judge McVey in order to get the baby. She will tell me where the baby is, she did sign the temporary guardianship over to us and I don't know if that's still--- can still keep it. in place so that while the parents get their thoughts together and get their act together, you know, maybe the Judge can let the baby stay with us. We did have him for a few weeks prior to all of this happening and the father decided not to sign the papers. and now it's all spiraled out of control. Please give me a call back at -------. I believe the report the case number is 2009-007470, Thank you.
    Thanks for finding that! It's pretty much what I thought I heard. What strikes me is that she is trying to negotiate Baby Gabriel's return in return for getting custody of the boy. She sounds as though she was in control of EJ. I interpret "spiraling out of control" as EJ didn't follow her instructions and went rogue on her plans to get Gabriel over Logan's objections and refusal to sign away his parental rights.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Can someone give me a link to this live trial I have tried on several days to get it on CNN live and it does not show they have it. Thanks
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leighmarker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Can someone give me a link to this live trial I have tried on several days to get it on CNN live and it does not show they have it. Thanks
    http://www.azfamily.com/home/related/148713635.html

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:

ok...tapping my foot-shouldnt they be back from lunch yet?

Unfortunately none of the videos work on an ipad
    :Banane37:

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast