Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Didn't the detective, when asked by MO'M say the injuries could come from his head hitting something hard? And when MO'M said, "like concrete?", the detective said "it's possible."

Not exact words but didn't the detective say those injuries could come from his head hitting the concrete?
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    What evidence do they have that he lied about how he got the injuries?
    The injuries.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by m00c0w View Post
    Then they would submit their evidence that he lied about the injuries, too.

It's not just facts convenient to the prosecution that are submitted. It's "the whole truth", not just part of it.
    The document itself said it was not all of the evidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

Just curious if Angela Corey has any legal recourse regarding the slanderous statements that Dershowitz made against her in his "opinion piece" (and jeez Louise, whatever happened to proofreading articles before posting them)?

Accusing her of hiding evidence favorable to defendant George Zimmerman and committing perjury.

“This affidavit submitted by the prosecutor in the Florida case is a crime,” Dershowitz said. “It’s a crime.”

“If she in fact knew about ABC News’ pictures of the bloody head of Zimmerman and failed to include that in the affidavit, this affidavit is not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth,” Dershowitz said. “It’s a perjurious affidavit.”

“This prosecutor not only may have suborned perjury, she may be responsible, if there are going to be riots here, for raising expectations to unreasonable levels.”

But Dershowitz said Cory is the one who should be facing charges, arguing that her prosecution of the case has already taken a political turn

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/25...#ixzz1t70SCPNK

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Yep, and someone took pics and turned around and sold one of them to ABC. I'm liking SPD less and less every day.
    Why would they take a pic of the back of George's head? And did they take pix of Trayvon's body? And if there is a phone that George is talking into, is the guy with the gun allowed to phone out at the scene of the crime?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to elementary For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    The injuries.
    I disagree. I do believe the detective said, on the stand, at the bond hearing, that those injuries could come from his head hitting concrete.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

Didn't the detective, when asked by MO'M say the injuries could come from his head hitting something hard? And when MO'M said, "like concrete?", the detective said "it's possible."

Not exact words but didn't the detective say those injuries could come from his head hitting the concrete?
    Yes he did.
    Just my opinion

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    I wonder when people started showing up on the scene. Was it before cops got there or did the sirens/lights alert the crowd?

Considering that it wasn't roped off right away, you have the potential for contamination of the crime scene.
    Based on the transcripts of others' calls to 911 that night, it seems that there was at least one other person out there with a flashlight very shortly after the killing. Unfortunately, none of these calls tells us to a certainty whether these were LE or neighbors.

Transcripts here; esp. calls #4 and #5 at this link.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    I'm sure it was before LE got there in some cases. What were there 9 or so 911 calls hearing a gunshot? I remember one of those tapes mentioning people "down there" with flashlights. I guess it's only natural to a certain degree, but who knows?
    Not to mention that we now know that Zimmerman himself had 2 flashlights on him that night, the 6-inch tactical flashlight and the keyring flashlight. It's very possible that someone was holding Zimmerman's flashlight on the back of his head.

~jmo~

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

He sure did. All it had to be was something harder then his skin.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

I'm sure it was before LE got there in some cases. What were there 9 or so 911 calls hearing a gunshot? I remember one of those tapes mentioning people "down there" with flashlights. I guess it's only natural to a certain degree, but who knows?
    Goofy running to a shooting but I guess it is goofy standing out watching tornadoes too.

George Zimmerman's Black Roots

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-shooting.html

'Let's talk about the elephant in the room. I'm black, OK?' the woman said, declining to be identified because she anticipated backlash due to her race.

She leaned in to look a reporter directly in the eyes. 'There were black boys robbing houses in this neighborhood,' she said. 'That's why George was suspicious of Trayvon Martin
    .'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-shooting.html

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkman00 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    He sure did. All it had to be was something harder then his skin.
    Ok, so I'm back to my original question...

What is the evidence they have that GZ lied about how he got his injuries if the detective himself said its possible the injuries came from his head hitting concrete.

IMO that right there says they have no evidence that GZ lied about how he got his injuries. It tells me there is more than one possibility, GZ's account being one possible one.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

There is no mention in LE reports about who was at the scene when they arrived, we know neighbors went outside, a couple with flashlights. but there is nothing stating that when LE pulled up on the scene that they witnessed say 2-3 men standing there, one had his cellphone out taking pictures of one of the other man's head ..instead it seems as though it were only GZ standing there besides TM's body. why wouldn't the neighbors be noted in the report ? hmm now I see what they mean by partial report. MOO

https://cnninsession.files.wordpress...olicreport.pdf

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to uvamerica For This Useful Post:

It's not a big deal as far as I can see, but Zimmerman was secured when Ayala arrived. According to the SPD Event Report, Officer Ayala arrived at 19:19:52 or almost 7:20 pm. EMT's pronounced TM dead at 7:30 after some unspecified period of attempts to revive him. No way from the report to know how long SPD vs the EMT's made their attempts, but either way, SPD's efforts only involved a matter of minutes.

Just 2 points to add: SPD seems to be a bit behind the times regarding CPR: "Sgt Raimondo did breaths">>>>>the latest in cpr is chest compressions, only (reference: http://www.insurevents.com/Articles/CPR.htm )

And the term "securing", to the retired "Statie", DH, that means disarmed & cuffed, the individual is NOT able to inflict deadly damage to another human being. (no reference, just HIS humble opinion!)
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to joypath For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast