Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by insatiable View Post
    Do we know moms maiden name?
    Her maiden name is Rebecca Snyder.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulpiano For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    I haven't followed this case closely. Has it been said what time Mom left for work? Was it in the morning?
    7:30 am IIRC
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    My first thought when I originally heard the story was the mom's working at the Pediatric ward (is what I heard originally)
    What if a person wanted a child, couldn't have one, and saw her photo of her in mom's posession?

Isabel is a gorgeous child.

I think it's a far fetched proposal however, and I fear the worse case scenario for Isabel, not that she was a desired child to raise.
    Seldom is that the case, anymore then it may be for Kyron Horman, for when the children are older as in both of these cases, it's not as logical to presume they'd forget their original family and not put up a fuss to get back home.

It was just my original thought when I heard she worked with pediatrics.
    Remember the Steven Staynor case? It got really weird later on when his brother was charged with several murders, but he was stolen at about age 7, and given a new name and told his parents did not want him. He stayed with the abuser for YEARS before contacting police and saying he was not sure, but believed he had another family and that they had called him Steven. By Isa's Dad stressing that they want her back and will never give up, he was conveying that message to Isabel, if she was in earshot of a TV or radio. IOW, DO NOT BELIEVE THE PERSON YOU ARE WITH IF HE SAYS WE DON'T WANT YOU BACK!
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum
    or visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case of Donald Scott Brunstetter, including photos, supporting documents, a blog, educational information, and resources/sources of help if you find yourself or a loved on in a similar situation.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    Patty, take a look at this google overhead view of the Celis' house and the guest house location. See how the guest house entrance is in the alley? And the relation of the guest house to where we think Isabel's bedroom windows are? I don't understand how the neighbor thinks her windows are right next to Isabel's. I agree with the PC that the neighbor's story is just one piece in a 500 piece puzzle. Probably just normal neighborhood happenings on a Saturday morning.

5602 e 12th st tucson, az 85711 - Google Maps
    Thanks.

I have looked at this photo shot so much, I can drive the area and never get lost.

We just don't know which bedroom is Isabel's. It could be the room closer to the neighbors that shows one standard window in the back, or it could be on the other end where it shows two windows on the back.

The neighbor did state that she has thin walls.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    could the trash pick up in her neighborhood on saturday be referring to commercial pick up as the mall is basically her neighborhood

either way, Chief Villasenor did say that was why they did the landfill search and held the garbage at the transfer station.

(one of the few things in this case that we do know :-(
    It was stated on a press conference, a couple of days ago, that trash was indeed picked up on Isabel's street that Saturday.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Janeumayer For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Just bouncing off your post from what Nancy posted.

I did NOT hear the neighbor state: "the girl seemed ‘comfortable’ enough to go with them."

Not sure why that statement is posted that way, as it is misleading, as it puts out there that the neighbor saw Isabel and the two men and felt Isabel was comfortable enough to go with the men.
    <---------------what you said, Patty (ita)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Nancy Grace
    Key eyewitness comes forward: says she heard male voices, dogs barking night 6-year-old Isabel vanished from bed. The witness & family’s neighbor, only feet away from the girl’s bedroom window, says she thinks the girl left with ‘someone she knew.’ She even says the girl seemed ‘comfortable’ enough to go with them. Did neighbor witness girl’s abduction? This as the parents finally speak out – what took them so long? What do you think happened? Taking your on-air questions right now: 877-626-2901

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...1053286&type=1
    Umm, What ?? " She says that the girl seemed comfortable enough to go with them " ? What did she see and hear ? She must have spoken to LE. Are they okay with her saying these things ? Considering that they have not commented on so many other details of that time frame ? JMO

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:

I just want to point out here that the only time, that I am aware of, that it was mentioned the mother went to work at 7:30 AM came out during the Nancy Grace show, when she interviewed "Sergeant Maria Hawke, the PIO of the Tucson PD."

GRACE: Sergeant Hawke, what time -- what time did the mom go to work that morning?

HAWKE: It`s my understanding that she left for work at approximately 7:30 in the morning.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../23/ng.01.html

I recall being really surprised to hear this especially since LE over the many press conference they had from this onset of this case would NOT state the time.

Then the other day, when the Vice President of the Medical Center spoke to ABC indicating that the mother was at work VERY early that morning.

VIDEO mark ~1:50

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/miss...celis-16208983

and now with the neighbor's dog as well as the Celis' dogs barking is making my head hurt wanting to know the accurate time the mother went to work that day.
    Bumping this up regarding the time the mother went to work. What the spokesperson stated on NG being, "it is her understanding", and this is not 100% concrete in my book, considering LE has refused to answer that question.

Let's not lock ourselves into 7:30 AM as the time the mother went to work, as it does NOT match up with what the VP of the medical center stated about the mother being at work VERY early that morning.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
    Umm, What ?? " She says that the girl seemed comfortable enough to go with them " ? What did she see and hear ? She must have spoken to LE. Are they okay with her saying these things ? Considering that they have not commented on so many other details of that time frame ? JMO
    I think Nancy is saying this .....

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    7:30 am IIRC
    I wonder if it's possible she slipped out of the house behind her Mom and nobody noticed. And then who knows what.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CarrieBean For This Useful Post:

Good Morning All -

Thank you Patty for bumping the video links. I screen capped a photo of the backyard area. So the witness says she heard *Male* voices, as in more than one man? I wonder if the voices came from the alley area or even the backyard of one of the homes across the alley?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, just catching up.

You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

I think I need to go downstairs and vent ....

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

This is why NG should not be considered MSM, IMO...
    Just my opinion, of course.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Good Morning All -

Thank you Patty for bumping the video links. I screen capped a photo of the backyard area. So the witness says she heard *Male* voices, as in more than one man? I wonder if the voices came from the alley area or even the backyard of one of the homes across the alley?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, just catching up.

Anything is possible especially when it is early in the morning and things seem to echo throughout.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Thanks.

I have looked at this photo shot so much, I can drive the area and never get lost.

We just don't know which bedroom is Isabel's. It could be the room closer to the neighbors that shows one standard window in the back, or it could be on the other end where it shows two windows on the back.

The neighbor did state that she has thin walls.
    What about the window on the east side? In one of the neighbor interview videos they pointed out the side window was Isabel's. Did you see my post on the last thread about the ladder lying next to the house in the backyard close to the east side?
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twall For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast