Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    well now that you mention it... it is the NCMEC that has the clothing description as well as non-family abduction on it (LE said he would be looking into why the poster says non-family abduction at presser this am when asked about it)
    the poster has been changed to endangered missing fwiw
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

So what is still confusing me and quite frankly, annoying the living carp out of me is.....WHY can we not get a definitive answer as to exactly what time Rebecca arrived at work and what time her shift was SCHEDULED to start.

Same with whether Isa was in school Friday?

This is hardly privileged info, you wouldn't think, and although LE surely knows these facts, I cannot imagine it would jeopardize the investigation by giving that info to the public.

But what do I know with my zero time in LE? Hee hee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FrayedKnot For This Useful Post:

After an hour or so of catching up, I realized I should have been gathering together a multiquote response-- so, sorry about that! This will seem out of context...

Regarding the mother's morning work routine: Seems to me that at about 6:30 am it's very likely the dogs were let out for their morning "business." It's also a probability that BC got into the shower around that time-- since the master suite is on the other side of the house, the shower would certainly drown out the dog ruckus on the other side of the yard.

Also, in the early morning hours I imagine voices carry quite a distance at that location. The home is surrounded by asphalt, stucco, and concrete-- there's not ANY vegetation that would buffer the echo of a normal conversation.

I don't think Isa was removed after dawn-- much too likely for the child to wake, it's too normal a waking hour on school days. She'd come alert very quickly, as would the rest of the house. However, I think it would be a very lucky thing if she was taken in the light of morning, because the surveillance camera's would be more likely to have caught a clear image of the car involved, if not actual footage of the perp and Isa.

I am adding to the list of communities that may know the Celis household on a personal basis, Sergio's theater group.

So it looks like this:

Little League

St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church

TMC (mother's work place)

Father's workplace

Theater/Opera troupe (Sergio)

I was moved by the parent's statement and plea-- I detected real horror and sadness... but, that said, I wasn't swayed either way regarding their knowledge about what happened. They are both young, attractive, and well spoken people-- I wish I knew how their marriage was, because there's always the possibility of an affair that is being particularly guarded. I hope not, but you never really know... unfortunately.

I pray Isa is with someone who cares about her and is treating her with kindnesses.

I hope her young brothers are getting the emotional support they need from someone who's able to focus beyond the crisis and onto them. I also hope the boys are able to rely on one another for comfort...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

I think the media should also ask for clarification as to the clothing description..

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Is there garbage pick up on Saturdays? Out here the waste management companies don't work on weekends. So I wonder if it is the same there.
    I'm also wondering if the city of Tucson hires a single waste management company for all residents or if individual neighborhoods, subdivisions, condo communities, etc. engage their own trash collection services? When we first moved into our present home nearly 20 years ago, there were multiple waste management companies collecting trash/recycling/compost throughout the city. In 2009, the city engaged one waste company for all residents. Each homeowner was provided with two large, sturdy receptacles for trash and recycling. Compost collection is seasonal (April through the end of November). Everyone pays the same rate and receives the same services.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    Did he mean she was there VERY early in the morning (7:30ish) or that she was there VERY early for her shift?
    "She was here, at work, very early that morning."

Around 1:50 in the video
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/miss...celis-16208983
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Last seen wearing playclothes, not pajamas? But was in bed?

I know lots of kids wear shorts and tee shirts to bed, but like the pink curtains, it reminds me of Zahra. And it seems odder somehow for a younger child like Isa.....

I also doubt she was just put to bed in the clothes she wore to the ball field, because it was supposedly a bit too chilly for a tank and basketball shorts, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrayedKnot For This Useful Post:

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    http://www.azhouseplans.com/images/1838.jpg

I posted this yesterday wondering if this could be the same setup.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to keeponsearching For This Useful Post:

early on a saturday morning one could get to tmc in 10 minutes...really not much traffic at that hour on the weekend. Though I'd give myself 15 just cuz one never knows what one is going to get re Tucson traffic...could be smooth sailing and nary a light or you could catch...every....dang....one.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to galiuro For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    "She was here, at work, very early that morning."

Around 1:50 in the video
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/miss...celis-16208983
    I can't tell if he meant she had an early morning shift or if he meant she was there well before her shift.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarrieBean For This Useful Post:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/04/26...-went-missing/

more on the neighbor (fox insider)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
    http://www.azhouseplans.com/images/1838.jpg

I posted this yesterday wondering if this could be the same setup.
    Well I'll be ... I just posted where I thought the Master Bedroom was located and the two bedrooms (back and side) and then BINGO a floor plan of what might be a close match.

Thank you.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by txanmom View Post
    Thank you. I am not from the area or familiar at all with it. I was just reporting what google maps stated as to time in traffic. Is it still pretty busy on Saturday mornings between 6am-8am? I live where the traffic is horrendous during the week, but ok on weekends.
    It is a straight shot down Craycroft. You'd hit lights at Broadway, 5th/6th (I forget where the change is to say if it's 5th or 6th), Speedway, Pima and then Grant - the hospital is on the NW corner of Craycroft and Grant. Could just be my luck but if I seemingly hit one light I'd hit them all throughout the grid system, and this happened often for me. But I haven't lived in Tucson since 2009, and for several years before that I lived on SW side of town and didn't go to the east side with any real regularity. So my answer, which is quite lenghthy as I'm wordy apparently, I'm not sure.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azwildcat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    I can't tell if he meant she had an early morning shift or if he meant she was there well before her shift.
    Well, we need to know the shifts for the center. Another member posted earlier she was at the center with her child and the mother's shift was 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.

See member's post here:
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #5
    Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 03:10 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    This is why NG should not be considered MSM, IMO...
    I could not agree more..JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast