AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Tucson police are searching for a 6-year-old girl who went missing from her home on the city's east side.

Isabel Mercedes Celis was last seen late Friday and discovered to be missing at about 8 a.m. Saturday.

Sgt. Maria Hawke says police are searching the area around East Broadway Boulevard and Craycroft Road using street patrols, canines, detectives and a helicopter.

She's described as just under 4-feet-tall and weighing 44 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.

SnippedQ: http://www.kswt.com/story/17650000/tucson-police-search-for-missing-6-year-old-girl

Scanner Threads:
Scanner Thread 1
Scanner Thread 2
remember: anything posted in the scanner thread stays on the scanner thread.

full news coverage from KVOA http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Thread #6

Local Media Links:
KGUN 9 On Your Side
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/237578/missing-isabel
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/subindex/news/local/tucson
tucson.com

Find Isabel Celis Facebook Page: Find Isabel Celis

Surveillance Video Regarding the group of 5 that TPD is looking to identify : Surveillance Video Footage 200 Block S Craycroft - Isabel Celis Disappearance - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Bringing over this awesome map that Prof posted in the previous thread.

Thank you, Prof! You did an excellent job!!

(note: the big arrow represents where the 5 were walking. The star is the backyard of the Celis home)

attachment.php

I know it is assumed that LE saw that person in the video, maybe even talked to him-but are we sure? Is it worth contacting them, just in case?

I know it is assumed that LE saw that person in the video, maybe even talked to him-but are we sure? Is it worth contacting them, just in case?

It's worth it. It's better to be safe than sorry right now, until LE has officially confirmed they did see the person and did contact him/her.

I see it,too! Gave me serious goosebumps.

They guy on NG who talked about polygraphs knows nothing about this case...he was stating that in general they would have been taken by now...but he has no way of knowing if they have been taken, refused, passed, failed, or whatever.

Marc K. said he took his on the 6th day...not sure if times have changed, but otherwise, they should be taking them about now, if not already...maybe LE waits to see if they can clear the parents without making them submit, but then when they can't, they ask them?

I sent them a comment via their YouTube video. It appears they are monitoring their comments as my comment is "pending approval."

That huge map puts that video into total seriously scary perspective. Just steps away from the back of Isabel's home. My heart sunk when I saw the map up there. Thank you for making & posting it. Wow, now I really wonder who that person was and what in the world they were doing in that part of the parking lot. Trying not to think icky thoughts but...well I am a websleuther.

That huge map puts that video into total seriously scary perspective. Just steps away from the back of Isabel's home. My heart sunk when I saw the map up there. Thank you for making & posting it. Wow, now I really wonder who that person was and what in the world they were doing in that part of the parking lot. Trying not to think icky thoughts but...well I am a websleuther.

Wait I thought it was a half a mile away....
do we know...?

Could a local link a google street view pointing to where the group is walking? It would help me try to picture the area. Thanks so much!

Bringing over this awesome map that Prof posted in the previous thread.

Thank you, Prof! You did an excellent job!!

(note: the big arrow represents where the 5 were walking. The star is the backyard of the Celis home)

attachment.php

I wanted to add a different angle because there appears to be a trailer where that person appears. Yellow is where the people were walking. Red square is that mystery person. Celis house is labelled.

2vcgepj.jpg

If that figure IS the perp it's possible he could have been scoping the Celis home out from behind the Office Max and been about to walk over there when that group walked by? Does that make sense to anyone else? I don't know if there's another exit from the Office Max parking lot that would be closer to their home...

Was there a wall in front of the trailer? Looked like one in the video.

When was the picture in the second map taken? A lot of the maps from google are old.Im guessing it's older since the red car at the Celis house is out front instead of on the side where it supposedly has been for a while.

Is it possible to add to the map the approximate location (as best we can determine) of Isa's bedroom window? Mark it with an "x" or something?

Sorry, but their home is in a horrible location for residential property.

It looks like there's a wall all around. BUT the one the figure is standing behind (near the trailer) looks like it might be low enough to climb over? Not sure if it's the same height all around. This is pure speculation, of course. Any guesses what the trailer could be? I guess it COULD just be a security guard? But, I'm not sure. None of the plazas like this in my area have security in the middle of the night...

Imo, the figure appears to be hiding from the group of 5.....a security guard probably wouldn't do that.

When was the picture in the second map taken? A lot of the maps from google are old.Im guessing it's older since the red car at the Celis house is out front instead of on the side where it supposedly has been for a while.

Google Maps are accurate as of 2010, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh