Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayslooking View Post
    These are the things to me (drugs) and being AZ, that make me suspect someone from Mexico! Sadly you don't want to mess with someones drugs or money...they can get up close very quick! As I posted earlier could be wrong house, wrong child! I pray noone in that house was involved with any drug deals south of the border, it can be a costly mistake! I am sure LE is looking at this possibility!
    That crossed my mind too.. But more like what if Isabel was 'traded' for drugs/debt.. I can't remember the little girl's name, but anyone else remember the case where a mom gave her own daughter to a man for a drug/sex exchange? There were surveillance photos of the man carrying the little girl into a hotel elevator, where he raped and then killed the little girl. IIRC, the mother originally claimed/told police that her daughter was missing or kidnapped. I feel bad that I can't remember that sweet little girl's name... The story upset me greatly... It was such a horrific situation

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MvD For This Useful Post:

What is this video of I dont understand this isnt her house?
    EVERYTHING ABOVE is RUMOR, opinion, speculation, possibilities, potentialities, hunch, guesswork, crapshoot, gut feeling, suggestions, buzz, dish, gossip, hearsay, noise, scuttlebutt, rumblings, musings and whispers and SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT unless otherwise noted.

All rights reserved.

THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Would drug cartels snatch a child from their bedroom? Wouldn't they just kidnap the entire family or do a home invasion and kill them all?
    http://www.livesecure.org/las-vegas-...ed-abductions/
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
    John Stuart Mill
    English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alwayslooking For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    To me (maybe not anybody else?), there is still confusion about this "uncle":

1. How is he an uncle (SC's brother, BC's brother, some other relation but not really an "uncle" by definition;

2. Was he staying at the house or did he arrive in the morning?

If the uncle is involved, I cannot imagine SC helping him cover up the scene of his own child, unless of course he was involved as well, which I don't think at this point........

I do have to say though last night (maybe on NG or the show after hers), they ran a clip of the infamous Susan Smith begging for her boys' lives and she never looked up to the camera. It was eerily similar to SC's news conference.
    There was a LOT of other things that added to Susan Smith being suspected almost at once by people. That the boys were kidnapped in front of her, the description of a black male, her personal situation etc. The whole scenario was far hinkier than a child kidnapped in the dead of night Her crocodile tears were just the icing on the cake and an added outrage.

Dad cried like a lot of men I know, shaking more than blubbering. Not really a cry so much as a break down. Far as looking to the camera, without experience in public speaking I am sure he just focused on something to get through the statement.

I always thought that Diena Somers and Mark Lunsford were such effective advocates for their daughters because they were equally angry as devastated and the anger let them be clear and determined in multiple public statements, looking at the cameras almost defying the perp to stay hidden. Not everyone can react that way.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilkySifaka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MvD View Post
    That crossed my mind too.. But more like what if Isabel was 'traded' for drugs/debt.. I can't remember the little girl's name, but anyone else remember the case where a mom gave her own daughter to a man for a drug/sex exchange? There were surveillance photos of the man carrying the little girl into a hotel elevator, where he raped and then killed the little girl. IIRC, the mother originally claimed/told police that her daughter was missing or kidnapped. I feel bad that I can't remember that sweet little girl's name... The story upset me greatly... It was such a horrific situation
    This is the case you are talking about!

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=8234936
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
    John Stuart Mill

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alwayslooking For This Useful Post:

Shaniya Davis iirc. In that case there was evidence of bad lifestyle choices, drugs, etc. There is not an iota of evidence to suggest drugs. The fact they live in AZ and have a hispanic background does not a drug trafficker make.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilkySifaka For This Useful Post:

I'm off to play soccer mom this morning in e freezing cold!!! But will be lurking on mobile, hoping something breaks today.

Wanted to say a big thank you to all for the maps, the videos, the sleuthing, the scanner folks, etc. I haven't been able to participate as much as I wish I could this week, so all your posts have made it so easy to follow along.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gardenlady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SilkySifaka View Post
    Shaniya Davis iirc. In that case there was evidence of bad lifestyle choices, drugs, etc. There is not an iota of evidence to suggest drugs. The fact they live in AZ and have a hispanic background does not a drug trafficker make.
    I agree, just adding the possibilty...and as I posted, I add could be wrong house, wrong child! IMO
    John Stuart Mill

15. The Following User Says Thank You to alwayslooking For This Useful Post:

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdw1981 View Post
    Ok, just watched the video on my iPhone. My screen is small so I'm sure what I saw is the mysterious figure or not. Is it on the opposite side of the walkers in the upper corner?

I am watching on my kindle and had to watch it twice. In that corner I saw movement but then it looked like trees blowing. I'm not sure if I am l9oking in the right spot. And this tree looks like its on the other side.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to keeponsearching For This Useful Post:

I think you are talking about Shaniya Davis ?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pita For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    Welcome to Websleuths manda622!! Glad to have you here!
    Thanks so much!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manda622 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Would drug cartels snatch a child from their bedroom? Wouldn't they just kidnap the entire family or do a home invasion and kill them all?

Hundreds of kidnappings for ransom occur in Arizona every year. However, these mostly have to do with drugs and/or illegal aliens. And I don't think stealth is a priority. I think if a cartel had something to do with this they wouldn't have done it in this way.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lava For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
    I am watching on my kindle and had to watch it twice. In that corner I saw movement but then it looked like trees blowing. I'm not sure if I am l9oking in the right spot. And this tree looks like its on the other side.
    On the left side of the video, around the :49 mark, you can see someone look like they are coming from behind the tree or along the wall. It's after the group of 5 is out of the parking lot. It's a very white shadowy figure but definitely someone who seemed to be hiding.

Have the police mentioned this person, because as I watch the video over and over, it seems like it's clipped right after the figure emerges. I can't imagine the police wouldn't have seen it and me thinks there was intention of where the clip ended.

Now where is the rest of it?
    It's only my opinion. But sometimes the truth hurts.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zuckerschnecke For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    So here's a link to the article indicating he was talking about Isabel in the past tense:http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...-arizona-home/

He made that statement two days after she disappeared. Weird. Startin' to get a hink.
    Listening to the parents' accents, I'm going to say, I don't think English is their first language, so personally I can't put much into the uncle using the past tense.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
    The curtains were "sheers " ? I have not read that before. They were described as "blinds " at one point... MOO
    I saw a light-colored sheer curtain hanging on Isabel's window on NG with no blinds.

If the abduction occurred in the middle of the night, the kidnapper might have shone a flashlight into Isabel’s room and it didn’t wake her up.

I’m not convinced the male voices the next-door-neighbor heard at 6:30 AM were Isabel’s abductors.

What age does the male appear to be on the video ?

Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast