Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #7

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Question. If Moore has no view of the Celis home how exactly would he have seen 2 males emerge from the home just after 8am?..obviously hecouldnt.. moo that alone is proof Moore has a camera view that allows him to have seen 2 men emerge from the home..
    Okay, to answer my own question in my other reply to your post. I pulled the NG Transcript of her interview with Moore

He said
    "But coincidentally, the cameras are looking right over in this area. We`ve got a couple cameras that are facing the alleyway, and then one that happens to see right towards the street that Isabel lives on."

The alleway he's speaking of is actually the alleyway behind the two story house on the opposite side of 12th street and the side street that runs between the Shoe Pavillion/Office Max to the west of the Celis home and the Celis home.

The second camera he mentions aims toward the other side of the two story house obstruction, through a parking lot so it can see the Celis side of the street, but not the Celis home.

He never states that he saw anyone exit the home.
    What he does state is

"What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father..."

He's talking about the portion of 12 street visible through the parking lot, but that would not include the Celis house. It would include the houses to the east of the Celis home. He's talking about the alleyway that runs parallel to 12th behind his building.

I hope that helps.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SilkySifaka View Post
    lol i read it as boys are sleeping with their baseball bat coach, not their baseball bat, coach. Had this horrific image of a bat coach sleeping with the kids on the team.
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to callyn For This Useful Post:

Here's some of the transcript of Mr Moore on NG:

snipped: But coincidentally, the cameras are looking right over in this area. We`ve got a couple cameras that are facing the alleyway, and then one that happens to see right towards the street that Isabel lives on.

snipped for brevity:

MOORE: What did I see?

GRACE: Yes.

MOORE: You know, we saw -- what we see is a lot of vehicles, Nancy. We did see some people coming through the alleyway. The cameras are trained right onto the alley, which leads right from where we`re standing right now. So we see cars coming in and out, a lot of vehicles, makes, models, color, things of that nature. And I`m sure that`s what the police are using to investigate it.

We also saw some people wandering through the alley. Whether that`s pertinent information, I`m not sure. But it is information that the police took with them, and I`m sure they`re chasing down those leads.

GRACE: Got it. OK, Rick, when you state that you see cars going by, you can see tag numbers, you can see people. What did you see around Isabel Celis`s home that Saturday morning around 8:00 AM?

MOORE: You know, what we saw that morning -- again, it had been light for a little bit. What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father...

GRACE: So they did not let you see the rest of it?

MOORE: No, ma`am, they did not. We don`t have it anymore.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../27/ng.01.html

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gliving For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    He is an opera singer, however, I don't know if he's active. According to this site, his last performance was in 2002.

http://www.azopera.com/performances....io_david_celis

If you dig a little further you can find more. Trying to copy and paste but it is not working. He was in an opera in the 2008 season. Could not fine any after that. jmo
    My prayers are for the innocent.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mck16 For This Useful Post:

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Day 8 of search

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Talking about TipSoft right now in the presser.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

"We have limited information"

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lava For This Useful Post:

Addressing questions regarding text to tip tool first

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Tip Soft on TPD FB page

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Received 28 tips today on 88-CRIME. Average of 8-10 tips per hour.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Okay, to answer my own question in my other reply to your post. I pulled the NG Transcript of her interview with Moore

He said
    "But coincidentally, the cameras are looking right over in this area. We`ve got a couple cameras that are facing the alleyway, and then one that happens to see right towards the street that Isabel lives on."

The alleway he's speaking of is actually the alleyway behind the two story house on the opposite side of 12th street and the side street that runs between the Shoe Pavillion/Office Max to the west of the Celis home and the Celis home.

The second camera he mentions aims toward the other side of the two story house obstruction, through a parking lot so it can see the Celis side of the street, but not the Celis home.

What he does state is

"What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father..."

He's talking about the portion of 12 street visible through the parking lot, but that would not include the Celis house. It would include the houses to the east of the Celis home. He's talking about the alleyway that runs parallel to 12th behind his building.

I hope that helps.
    Prof,
    Thank you for this. I would love to see that video... MOO

24. The Following User Says Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:

Video that went out. They have one individual who self identified. Hopefully identify the 4 others he was with

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Video that went out,

preliminarily, we have at least 1 individual who self-identified

we have LEOs going out to interview him and hopefully identify the other 4 individuals
    Last edited by liltexans; 04-28-2012 at 05:17 PM.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

Today, we still have detectives going out and following up on leads. US Marshalls are here. At least 13 members of the FBI still here assisting us.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

8 to 10 tips per hour coming in

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starry Night For This Useful Post:

They are not at liberty to release much in the way of details about this case.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

They saw the individual on the video. They had thoroughly analyzed the video before sending it out.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

They are asking about the guy at top left. They saw that other person previously.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

They thank everyone for the tips about the person in the video, but they were already aware the person was there.

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

Talking about assistance from cities in Sonora, Mexico. Checking business/industrial areas, bus terminals.

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

He thanked everyone for calling that (shadow figure) in or reporting it otherwise.
    They had known about that figure, and were interested in the other five walking through.
    So far one of the five has come forward.

44. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post

He said

What he does state is

I hope that helps.
    This...THANK YOU!

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilkySifaka For This Useful Post:

We are not focusing on any one such avenue (such as narcotics). All options and angles are still on the table.

48. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

Reporter asking about a "stranger danger" incident on the East Side.

LE is aware and thinks parents should talk with their children and report anything unusual.

50. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast