Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I didn't watch and listen to the PC from the updates that were posted here, it sounds like they have no clue.

They can't rule anybody out at this point. Sad, really.

That is what I got from it too!
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
    John Stuart Mill
    English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alwayslooking For This Useful Post:

Question

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    Q: Still providing security for the family?

A: We had LE presence at the home for a few days. 2 uniformed patrol officers there with marked units. They've since been reassigned. It was mostly because of all the media presence, but that has scaled down.
    All JMOO, as I have never been in a comparable situation, etc. - I would be so pssed if i was already feeling vulnerable and unsafe (cuz my kid mysteriously disappeared from inside our house, which we had thought was safe) and LE publicly announced they weren't gonna be guarding our house anymore. IMOO.
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
    All JMOO, as I have never been in a comparable situation, etc. - I would be so pssed if i was already feeling vulnerable and unsafe (cuz my kid mysteriously disappeared from inside our house, which we had thought was safe) and LE publicly announced they weren't gonna be guarding our house anymore. IMOO.
    LE said the other day that it was the media that the family was mainly not wanting to deal with...and said that again today, I believe...not that I blame them...
    Just my opinion, of course.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Wonder if either parent has relatives or close friends in Mexico ? Wonder if they visit Mexico much ? MOO

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PlainJaneDoe View Post
    Notice the wording. "marked"
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks! I hadn't seen that. Makes sense considering Mexico is across the border. I don't think she's there, fwiw. Their continued focus in the 3 mile radius has me scratching my head.
    I sure hope she is not! Praying for the best!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fashionista_Gal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TopTop View Post
    I'm so depressed. I joined Wedsleuths three years ago when Victoria Stafford went missing. Since then, other than hers, EVERY other case I have followed goes unsolved and the missing person not found. The only thing worse than having your child abducted and murdered is not knowing where your child is. I really hope they find Isabel soon.
    I so agree...same with me as far as the victims I have followed the most never being found...and in most cases, LE being unable to even label the crime...they are just gone and probably did not leave on their own...

So many advances over the years and yet for missing people, unless they have their cell phone in their pocket, it still seems pretty impossible to find them...

JMO

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

They said they have officers looking in Mexico (population of 112 million people) but yet they remain focused on a 3 mile radius in a State with a population of approx 540,000.

It doesn't make any sense.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    Surveillance Video Footage 200 Block S Craycroft - Isabel Celis Disappearance - YouTube

At :50 look in the upper left hand corner, behind the wall. Watch to the end when it reappears.
    Here are screenshots of the sequence where the possible suspect can be seen on the surveillance video.
    I enlarged the images to 200% and one image 300%

Hi, english is not my first language so please bear over with me

Thanks! I hadn't seen that. Makes sense considering Mexico is across the border. I don't think she's there, fwiw. Their continued focus in the 3 mile radius has me scratching my head.
    The close proximity to the house (3 mi. radius) normally is indicative of someone in the family being involved......."close to home".

MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

They said they have officers looking in Mexico (population of 112 million people) but yet they remain focused on a 3 mile radius in a State with a population of approx 540,000.

Are they figuring she was put into a car?
    So they may as well check Mexico, instead of, say twenty miles out? This is why I think they are truly at a loss...JMO

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Maybe they have in mind a person who is based within the 3-mile radius, but has strong ties to a particular location or area in Mexico (meaning this place could be considered within his comfort zone)?
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PlainJaneDoe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Are they figuring she was put into a car?
    So they may as well check Mexico, instead of, say twenty miles out? This is why I think they are truly at a loss...JMO
    Yup. Thought the dogs were going to give them some clue but I guess not. They won't even confirm if her scent led anywhere
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    LE said the other day that it was the media that the family was mainly not wanting to deal with...and said that again today, I believe...not that I blame them...
    Although the continual media presence could be annoying, it would actually make one feel rather safe inside the house knowing how unlikely it would be for a perpetrator to return with them there. There are still two children as well as their personal possessions in their home to be worried about. Personally I wouldn't want to return to it if some stranger had been in there and abducted my child.

MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

I HAVE NOT HEARD AND wonder if parents are us citizens?
    Sorry about caps.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast