Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    OK - I found Jason C. in MyLife showing that he is now living in Starkville MS. It appears that it is the same guy, as it says that he went to West Potomac HS.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CarlK90245 For This Useful Post:

Hi guys, I'm new here. :-) I have been following this case for a couple weeks. Coincidentally, I started following it a few days before NamUs posted the new image. I was immediately wrapped in the case, emotionally invested for reasons I can't explain. After three days of thinking and reading about Jason, bam! NamUs posts a new image, first time in about 17 years, it looks like.
    I have made efforts to spread to image on FB and a few other sites. Not sure that it has gone too far. I can't seem to find a FB page with an active administrator for him. Do you know of one? Should someone start a new one?
    This picture is the best new tool there has been to solve this case in years, and possibly the last one we'll get. I really think there is a good possibility when can give him a name if this picture makes it to the eyes of someone who knew him. I remember people from 17 years ago. The poor police sketch and inaccurate reports that he was a redhead may have had a lot to do with why he was never identified. If someone didn't have a reason to believe their friend or family member was dead, they probably wouldn't have recognized him from that picture.
    Happy to be here to be here to discuss this case with you! :-)

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HopeIsAlive For This Useful Post:

Well I found a FB profile, named Maybe Jason, that is up to date. Maybe Jason has over 2000 friends, wow!
    http://www.facebook.com/trying2id?ref=ts
    It is a great page! Being a profile, not a fan page, I don't understand how it is being spread? *scratches head*

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HopeIsAlive For This Useful Post:

It it absolutely amazing what they can do with reconstruction now. I do believe we now may find a family for our"Jason". This young man has meant so much to me since the first time I laid eyes on his picture and read his story. I have a son that wanders and I do not hear from for many weeks at the time, so I often wonder if one day I will find my son like Jason. I surely hope not, but I pray for him daily as well as all the other lost souls out there.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mzkity62 For This Useful Post:

I have created a new page for our Grateful Doe. PLEASE come like the new page and share it with your Facebook friends. Thankyou!!!http://www.facebook.com/gratefuldoe

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HopeIsAlive For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HopeIsAlive View Post
    I have created a new page for our Grateful Doe. PLEASE come like the new page and share it with your Facebook friends. Thankyou!!!http://www.facebook.com/gratefuldoe
    Thank you!!

I just "liked" the page and shared it with my friends (whom are mostly from VA and DC). Hoping that someone recognizes him or knows somebody who knows somebody that is missing a son and looking for him.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8truthseeker8 For This Useful Post:

is there any possibility that Jason doe is Jason K. Cannon?

Jason Doe possibly Jason K. Cannon

I've been working on this for awhile now, and I have a list of 74 possibilities for Jason Doe. Some seem more reasonable than others. The one that most compels me is Jason K. Cannon missing since 3/16/83 from Boise Idaho, he was 2 at the time, and would have been 14 or so in 1995. He had sandy blond/dark blond/light brown hair and brown eyes. There is little info on Jason Cannon. His mother claims that she left him outside the home for a few minutes unattended and when she returned he was gone. I was thinking possibly a family abduction, or something like that, where he might have kept his first name. If anyone wants to help me narrow down my list of possibilities please let me know.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefinder For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thefinder View Post
    I've been working on this for awhile now, and I have a list of 74 possibilities for Jason Doe. Some seem more reasonable than others. The one that most compels me is Jason K. Cannon missing since 3/16/83 from Boise Idaho, he was 2 at the time, and would have been 14 or so in 1995. He had sandy blond/dark blond/light brown hair and brown eyes. There is little info on Jason Cannon. His mother claims that she left him outside the home for a few minutes unattended and when she returned he was gone. I was thinking possibly a family abduction, or something like that, where he might have kept his first name. If anyone wants to help me narrow down my list of possibilities please let me know.
    I do think we should summit a tip for Jason Cannon. The theory seems like a long shot, but there is something weird about this case, or he would have been identified by now. The hair color, eye color, and name match. I just wish there was more info on the Jason Cannon case.
    I actually look forward to working on your list, but I am not sure when I am going to get around to it. Right now there are several other things I should be doing. :-/ This is the page admin, so I have your list. :-)
    I know you can also summit tips by email at
    hotline@ncmec.com
    I would try to make the tip specific, with links to the corresponding profiles on NAMUS on the Doe network, Charley project, ect. If you could figure out a way to imbed Jason Cannon's picture next to Grateful Doe in the email it would probably stand a better chance at grabbing someone's attention.
    If you send an email let me know. I look forward to working with you on this case. :-)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HopeIsAlive For This Useful Post:

I went ahead and sent a tip to the email I gave above about Jason K. Cannon being a possible match. I hope and pray that it is read in a timely manner and taken seriously and persued by investigators. I hope I get a response. If I do not, we should call whatever phone numbers we can find on both cases to suggest this tip, although I hate making phone calls. I do not want to let this one go. I haven't claimed the possible match to be my idea and I never will. If this is a match, and it is a big IF, then I will happily give you the just credit you deserve for thinking out of the box.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HopeIsAlive For This Useful Post:

Help! I tried to summit a tip by email at the address I gave above, but it got returned to me, something about the recipient rejected it. :-( What email do I use to summit tips?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    And there was this guy - Jason C. It's a very unusual surname.
    I visited a link posted later in this thread and it showed a Jason C. from W. Potomac who's name had been highlighted. If that's the name you're referring to, it's a pretty common name around south central VA. At least it used to be. There's even a drug store in my home town that carries the name.

I'm going to try and contact some of my friends from college to see if any of them recognize this fellow. There were a lot of kids from NOVA that were part of the dead scene back in the 90's in my dorm.
    Linda Lunsford, missing since December 26, 1996
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...linda+lunsford

April Pickens, missing since December 26, 2011
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=165823

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mamashawn For This Useful Post:

Has Aron silverman been discounted, I could not see his name in the possible matches section. he disappeared in 1993 so two year before Jason Doe died, but it was thought possible he was a run away so it is not impossible he lived as a run away for a couple of years before being killed in the accident. I now his name is not Jason, but maybe that is a red herring: he could have given the girls a false name, someone else gave him the note, he piced it up from somewhere etc.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brit1981 For This Useful Post:

Height, weight, and eye color don't match / aren't close.
    It's possible he could have grown or gained weight, but I don't think he was wearing brown contacts when he was found.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GenericUsername For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast