883 users online (164 members and 719 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

VA - Joe, 62, & Sandra Joyner, 58, murdered in their Carrsville home, 26 April 2012

The death of a Carrsville woman is being considered suspicious, while her husband as of Friday evening remained missing.
    Sandra Joyner, 58, on Friday was found dead inside a back room of her home at 31334 Walters Highway, said Isle of Wight County Sheriff Mark Marshall. The cause of death appears to be blunt force trauma, Marshall said. An autopsy will be done.

http://www.tidewaternews.com/2012/04...mains-missing/
    Evil don't look like anything...

Second body found by dogs in the woods on the Joyner's property. No identification yet. Husband's truck parked/locked in driveway.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime...,6634152.story

The death of a Carrsville woman and a second person on the same property are being investigated as homicides, Isle of Wight County Sheriff’s Capt. Rick Gaddis said Saturday.

Gaddis did not name the second person found Friday evening. He added that, just like Sandra Joyner, that person also died from blunt force trauma.
    http://www.tidewaternews.com/2012/04...-as-homicides/
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

From mysteriew's link.... The dead 58-year-old woman’s husband, Joe, is still considered missing, Gaddis said.

Sounds like they don't think the body is his.

The second body was found about 100 yds from the home in a wooded area. What was someone doing there?

Quote Originally Posted by SoBeCzar View Post
    The second body was found about 100 yds from the home in a wooded area. What was someone doing there?
    Maybe trying to run away?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Autopsy confirms Carrsville woman was murdered; second dead person remains unidentified

Autopsy results indicate a Carrsville woman was murdered, while it’s hoped by Monday that the identity of a second dead person found on the same property will be determined, Isle of Wight Sheriff’s Capt. Rick Gaddis said Sunday.
    http://www.tidewaternews.com/2012/04...-unidentified/

Remains found were male.

I'm thinking that maybe the reason they are with holding the name of the second person might be that if this person had a car and if the suspect might have left in this person's car. They might not want to publicize yet that they are looking for this car.

if the second body is not the husband and if the husband is not a suspect (as per the first article), where is the husband and why is he missing?
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    if the second body is not the husband and if the husband is not a suspect (as per the first article), where is the husband and why is he missing?
    Wonder if the second person is Male?

Maybe the husband thought the wife was having an affair with the second male?

ETA: oops missed that the husband was not a suspect.
    Last edited by SoBeCzar; 04-29-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Maybe the perps made the husband go with them and he could be dead by now too.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

These are some troubling updates.

I hope the husband is alright.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Neighbors mystified by Carrsville murders
    http://www.tidewaternews.com/2012/04...-unidentified/

if the body is the husband, why are they holding off ID'ing him? why the secrecy?

if it's not the husband, my guess -like SoBe suggested- is wife was having an affair and hubs found out and went "OJ" on them*...

*but then why would LE say he's not a suspect?
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast