Page 10 of 186 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    I'll bet a time out that is Trayvon Martin screaming, crying out for assistance.

JMO IMO MOO
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    We know nothing of the sort.
    But we do know as of right now that the tests that were done by two experts both claim it was not GZ's voice and cannot identify the voice because they had no sample of TM's voice. If they do more testing by other experts and they all conclude that it is not GZ's voice that is exactly what the jury will hear. That it was not GZ that was screaming in horror for his life. jmo

3. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixfla View Post
    If the tests showed the voice was not GZ then why did the investigator say that the analysis gave him no insight into who's voice it is. Its gotta be either TM or GZ and if he concluded it was not GS then the only possible other choice is TM.

I believe that the FBI either opined that it was inconclusive, or they opined that it was GZ and Gilbreath discarded both results as they were contradicting.
    O'Mara never asked him if it was Zimmerman's just if he had any insight into it.

insight [ˈɪnˌsaɪt]
    n
    1. the ability to perceive clearly or deeply; penetration

I think his answer was right on even if it ruled out Zimmerman and you notice O'Mara did not ask if it was Zimmerman's voice because he knew what the Sentinel already said. IMO

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Anyone have more about John's statement then what he says in this video? I really wonder who this guy is standing around with his hands in his pocket and texting. No notebook or anything.

Witness say Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman (Update)--"Arrest Video Proves Wrong" - YouTube
    OK, doc, not going to say how I know, so will just say jmo, that is the "infamous" narcotics officer. He was off duty and called in to the investigation so he is not in uniform.

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mercuriod For This Useful Post:

If the tests showed the voice was not GZ then why did the investigator say that the analysis gave him no insight into who's voice it is. Its gotta be either TM or GZ and if he concluded it was not GS then the only possible other choice is TM.

I believe that the FBI either opined that it was inconclusive, or they opined that it was GZ and Gilbreath discarded both results as they were contradicting.
    Standards call for comparing speech containing words to speech containing words, not comparing screaming (with very few words) to speech. This expert for the newspaper was using some sort of new technology and then claimed he ruled Zimmerman out, without ruling Trayvon in. For all I know Trayvon's voice wouldn't match either. First one has to demonstrate their technology is reliable and accurate for it to even be allowed into court.
    Just my opinion

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

The FBI is not obligated to tell the SA anything if they are conducting their own investigation and we do know the FBI is never in a hurry to release their reports. Think back to the months and months of whinning from JB. lol

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Trayvon's family is so blessed to have these attorneys on their side.

Martin family attorney addresses Rainbow PUSH...

Crump has called this revelation "a bombshell.'" Zimmerman was released from jail this week after posting bond.

"Trayvon Martin is dead," Crump said. "We don't know his version of what happened. The only other witness now is George Zimmerman and it's his credibility. And if he'll lie about little things like money and bond hearings, we know he'll lie about big things dealing with whether he's going to be convicted of second-degree murder."

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=8640403

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    The only black on the arms of GZ's jacket is off the shoulder. The rest of the arm on the jacket is red, not black. On the picture of his bloody head it appears his jacket arms are all black if he is, indeed, holding that phone to his ear??? But the night of the shooting the jacket he had on the arms were mostly red. Black across the shoulder area to the cap of the shoulder area the rest of the arm is red. jmo

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...36921920120330
    Sorry, LC, I'm not following whether this is directed at me or Dr.F, whose post I c&p'd rather than quoted (b/c I was already in the reply box and it was easier ). It's my understanding that a significant part of the George's jacket was red, and that Trayvon was not wearing any red at all.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Karmady View Post
    Sorry, LC, I'm not following whether this is directed at me or Dr.F, whose post I c&p'd rather than quoted (b/c I was already in the reply box and it was easier ). It's my understanding that a significant part of the George's jacket was red, and that Trayvon was not wearing any red at all.
    GZ's jacket is red with black stripe on the back. Trayvon was wearing a grey hoodie (nothing red).
    Just my opinion

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Standards call for comparing speech containing words to speech containing words, not comparing screaming (with very few words) to speech. This expert for the newspaper was using some sort of new technology and then claimed he ruled Zimmerman out, without ruling Trayvon in. For all I know Trayvon's voice wouldn't match either. First one has to demonstrate their technology is reliable and accurate for it to even be allowed into court.
    Well, I think what's been described in this post would make any tests they had done inadmissible on the basis for which you just described it. I believe they were a little more scientific and technical in how they reached their conclusions. And there were two of them doing different tests. jmo

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Except perhaps all his blood after GZ shot him point blank in the chest, then I would venture to guess that his gray hoodie was almost completely red.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mercuriod For This Useful Post:

At the good doctor, lol. Or anyone who thinks GZ's sleeves were all black. I think the confusion is from the latest picture of the back of GZ's head because it looks as if his jacket arm is all black....even the lower part. We know that is not true. So why does the arm appear in that picture to be black??? jmo

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    But we do know as of right now that the tests that were done by two experts both claim it was not GZ's voice and cannot identify the voice because they had no sample of TM's voice. If they do more testing by other experts and they all conclude that it is not GZ's voice that is exactly what the jury will hear. That it was not GZ that was screaming in horror for his life. jmo
    Imo, that will NEVER happen. The State will also have to contend with Trayvon's father's initial statement that it was NOT Trayvon yelling.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:

I wonder what color shirt Trayvon had on underneath the hoodie? Did we ever get any details on that?
    Justice for Trayvon

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    I read that just like the Orlando Sentinel article he mentioned. The test gave them no insight into who's voice it was.

But unless the FBI test reported something completely different then the Sentinel's test we know the voice is not Zimmerman's.
    I'd bet the farm that the FBI testing came back with a different result than the Orlando Sentinel. If it came back and matched that it was Trayvon then I've no doubt that Gilbreath would have said so when he testified. If he has the results of the guys hired by the Orlando Sentinel which say its Trayvon and the FBI concurs with that, he wouldn't have answered that neither test gave him any insight into whose voice it was.
    This is strictly my opinion!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zak For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 186 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast