997 users online (203 members and 794 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - Xioamara Fernandez, 9, murdered, stepdad charged, Long Beach, 28 April 2012

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...blog+(L.A.+Now)

April 28, 2012

The bloodied body of a young girl was discovered Saturday morning in a Long Beach parking lot next to a man who might be her father, who was still alive but suffering from self-inflicted wounds, police said.

The man has been arrested on suspicion of murder. The girl, believed to be about 9, had fatal cuts to her upper body and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

The man, whom Long Beach police declined to name, is believed to be the girl’s father or stepfather, said spokeswoman Nancy Pratt.

Stable condition :snort:
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The murder suspect, a man believed to be the victim's father, was placed under arrest, police said. He was found with self-inflicted wounds at the scene, and transported to a local hospital in stable condition.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/cali...ather-arrested
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Bloody note found next to body of stabbed 9-year-old girl

Long Beach police are investigating a note that appeared to be written in blood on a wall next to where a young girl's bloody body was discovered Saturday morning in a Long Beach parking lot.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...old-girl-.html

Her body was discovered in a church parking lot around 11 a.m. on Saturday by Nancy Eormurian. She said she was late for an appointment and took a shortcut through the parking lot when she saw the girl and a man on the ground and stopped to see if they were OK.
    http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...les&id=8640512

The writing on the wall is in this video. Can anybody get a still?
    http://www.ktla.com/videogallery/696...scucci-reports

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    The writing on the wall is in this video. Can anybody get a still?
    http://www.ktla.com/videogallery/696...scucci-reports
    I managed to get this from the video.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Joe.

My guesses

First line.... FILIA just below it looks like THIS (alternatively it could be FILM THIS)

Under that and to the left, looks like maybe Mary then maybe FU WIN

No new news here locally. Saw the news helicopters hovering overhead yesterday around 3-4 in the afternoon, my next door neighbor checked local news and got the sketchy story of a dead 9 year old and father being hospitalized. We live across the 405 freeway from the church (maybe 1/4 mile). My daughters are 8 and 10 and my son is 12. Ironically we were at our 8 year olds soccer game from 9-10 at Millikan High school's field, just down the street from the church and the location of the body(ies).

One of the girls on her team were heading over to the church fair- we could see the ferris wheel from the field, so they would have been arriving close to the time of the discovery at 11:00 ( we were just leaving the field around 9:45). Hopefully we'll have more info locally tomorrow.

Although LB is a large community population wise- the neighborhoods around the several elementary schools here are close-knit. Kids on various teams together, parks and rec activities etc.

I'll probably know some inside info as early as practice on Wednesday. I will pop on as soon as I know anything. News can travel quite fast amongst my neighbors.

So sad, tragic, and utterly heartbreaking. Why these men don't just kill there own damn selves is beyond me, what cowards.

They were found in a parking lot near the church. So there was a fair at the church?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    They were found in a parking lot near the church. So there was a fair at the church?
    The nearby Catholic church, St. Joseph's, is holding their parish fair this weekend. It's a block away.

The bodies were found next to the Methodist church.
    Last edited by JoeFromLB; 04-29-2012 at 01:55 PM.

In the ABC article a woman talked about him parking his car and slamming car doors and it being late at night. But with a little fair going on, there is always a chance of teens still being up and running around in the area.

He walked her three blocks then killed her where she was found. He took time to write in blood, then injured himself. He was taking a big risk of being seen.

I see Kill this man fu and help.

Although it’s still not clear to police how the child died, the parent was arrested.

The arrested parent referred to the girl as his "other daughter."
    http://www.examiner.com/article/9-ye...arent-arrested

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast