Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post

I could even see this being a kidnapping where the family has been told by the kidnappers not to talk to LE or the media (or the family hasn't been contacted but is afraid to talk)...and LE is letting the media know that the family is free to talk to the media...KWIM? IOW, the family is complying...meanwhile everyone is scrambling to meet the other demands (or waiting for more demands to be stated)...while trying to find Isa before it's too late.
    This is only my second post! But I think this is an excellent idea. I think probably this or maybe the parents know or suspect something but are afraid to say. Maybe they have their suspicions about someone they know. I do think there are oddities in the way the parents have acted, but not sure if I see guilt.

Also, I found it odd in a video posted a while back where the one of the brothers says "she was just a perfect little girl playing at the park". This seems a strange thing for a boy to say about his little sister...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tuc...0#.T53VVbPY_NU

here's the link to the video.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to txjustice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Oneoffourhills View Post
    I believe that if Isabel was in fact not at school on Friday, yet at a family ballgame playing around on Friday night, it could be simply that she had some sort of appointment on Friday that kept her out of school. Doctor, Dentist. If her Mom truly was off work that Friday, it seems very normal to me to schedule an appointment like that.
    Since Isabel was apparently alive and well Friday evening, the only relevance I can see to whether or not she was in school during the day would be if she was home alone and someone (perp) was watching her. I do believe if she was home or had an appointment that day whatever she did could have some importance as to whoever may have been where she was perhaps paying too much attention to her.

MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    There are a lot of good reasons she may have missed school, if she did...but why the secrecy? That is what I am not understanding...
    I guess maybe I don't see it as much as secrecy specific to whether she was at school or not. I see it as in keeping with their lack of informaion\confirmation of almost anything.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oneoffourhills For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Since Isabel was apparently alive and well Friday evening, the only relevance I can see to whether or not she was in school during the day would be if she was home alone and someone (perp) was watching her. I do believe if she was home or had an appointment that day whatever she did could have some importance as to whoever may have been where she was perhaps paying too much attention to her.

MOO
    I would wonder if someone babysat her while mom did errands. Like if her uncle watched her for awhile.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    He doesn't want to focus on the 6th person in the video, but wants anyone in the area that night who might have seen something to come forward.
    Thanks for the recap. I'm not directing this question at you but this statement from LE doesn't make any sense to me. He wants the 5 to come forward but doesn't want the focus to be on the 6th. person who appears to be lurking and the one who I find the most suspicious of the 6? Am I missing something? Do they know who this person is? Have they made contact?

Bizarre.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by txjustice View Post
    This is only my second post! But I think this is an excellent idea. I think probably this or maybe the parents know or suspect something but are afraid to say. Maybe they have their suspicions about someone they know. I do think there are oddities in the way the parents have acted, but not sure if I see guilt.

Also, I found it odd in a video posted a while back where the one of the brothers says "she was just a perfect little girl playing at the park". This seems a strange thing for a boy to say about his little sister...

WELCOME!

That is not Isa's brothers; it is two neighbor boys. Isa's family has not been in front of the media except for the press conference.

~1:22 mark
    Last edited by Patty G; 04-29-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Jeez, I can't make a sentence tonight or spell.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by txjustice View Post

Welcome to WS, txjustice!

I can't view the video yet, but thanx for posting it. That quote sounds similiar to one made by Isa's uncle. And many of us will not like the use of past tense (and even "perfect little girl"), but make allowances for stress affecting verbage. Something to go "hmmmm" about.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cazzie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Thanks for finding the post, Patty G!

Quote Originally Posted by dimples37398 View Post
    One of the nurses who was working the day I took my daughter in to the ER there, as a matter of fact it was the day after Isa went missing, the nurse who took care of my daughter said that she was working with Isa's mom Saturday morning and her shift was 8-8 if I remember correctly, I won't say I am 100% sure of that but atleast 98% sure that is what she said. She said the dad called the mom around 8:15 that morning and told her Isa was missing. I also believe someone said that sometimes nurses come in about a 1/2 hour to an hour early, for paperwork/reports. Take all of this with a grain of salt because I am pretty sure but not completely positive.
    So, to clarify, there is no mention here of the mom being off on Friday.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    LE agrees it could become a cold case.
    Dear lord. It's only been a week. What?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Were parents near Isabel at the game ?? Or was she on her own more or less?
    A friend gave her a drink and patted her back........IIRC.
    Why not parents?
    Was a perv watching her there?
    Did a perv talk to her there?
    Any films or pix of the game, she may show up in??
    Isabel is a beautiful little girl.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Was mystery person #6 (in the video) creeping around a dumpster or what was it? Were the stores' dumpsters emptied on Saturday morning and taken to the landfill?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pensfan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KaylynnCouture View Post
    "We are making sure we are doing everything possible to check landfills, bodies of water, and alleyways. Those are things that need to be checked."
    I thought they were?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

It would be very interesting to know if there were extended family members at the ball game that night, uncles, aunts, grandparents? And did Isabel actually come home with her parents and brothers or perhaps, when the game ran late did she leave earlier with someone else? I wonder who was the last one that actually saw her in bed that night?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to huckleberryhound For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    LE would like the parents to speak to the media. The parents don't want to speak to the media so that the focus remains on Isabel. The parents have avoided media appearances. Why?
    My question is why do they want the parents to speak to the media? Usually it's the opposite. LE tells them NOT to.
    Last edited by ~n/t~; 04-29-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Thanks for the recap. I'm not directing this question at you but this statement from LE doesn't make any sense to me. He wants the 5 to come forward but doesn't want the focus to be on the 6th. person who appears to be lurking and the one who I find the most suspicious of the 6? Am I missing something? Do they know who this person is? Have they made contact?

Bizarre.
    I agree with you. It was really bizarre listening to him kind of dance around the direct questions about the 6th person. He confirmed that LE was aware of the 6th person, but he emphasized that they want to talk to the 5 people. He didn't confirm if LE knows the identity of the 6th person, but my impression is they don't, but I'm just inferring from the presser. JMO

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast