Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Let's go ahead and start putting a timeline together in one thread.
We are not going to see eye to eye on events- so let's keep that in mind and work through each time line item best we can.
Please stick to MSM and police reports as it relates to the timeline.

The timeline I put together from the transcript of GZ's call from MSM , the recording of GZ's call from the City of Sanford sit with times I noted from listening to it, the information on Trayvon Martin's phone logs from http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/call+log.pdf, other information from police reports and Sanford Police dispatch logs from the City of Sanford site, and from SPD security footage at the police station. Some of the sources are no longer on the internet at the location I had for them so I don't have links.

ETA - this source has a lot of the resources I used to create this timeline: http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2012/3/23/trayvon_martin_911_c.html

If this needs to be removed due to the lack of current links, I will understand.

Times NOT in 24 hour format are minutes:seconds:?? from the beginning of GZ's call as I measured with my audio software. ALL times in that format noted at the end of the immediately preceding comments on the recording. Notes in green are sounds I heard and thought worth mentioning.

18:54:00 Trayvon receives call from girlfriend - 18 minutes length
19:04:00 Trayvon receives call from girlfriend - 1 minute length

19:09:34 Call connected
Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department. …
Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, [near) Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.
00:25:00
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
00:30:00
Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?
Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's here now, he was just staring…
00:44:62
19:11:12 1017 area for bm late teens lsw dark gray hoodie jeans or sweatpants walking around area//compl concerned ref recent s21s
Dispatcher: OK, he's just walking around the area…
Zimmerman: …looking at all the houses.
Dispatcher: OK…
19:11:17 DIS (dispatch?)
Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.
00:48:42
Dispatcher: OK—you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?
Zimmerman: That's the clubhouse…
Dispatcher: That's the clubhouse, do you know what the—he's near the clubhouse right now?
Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.
00:59:52
Dispatcher: OK.
01:01:24 (Car door?)
Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.
01:09:40
Dispatcher: How old would you say he looks?
Zimmerman: He's got button on his shirt, late teens.
Dispatcher: Late teens ok.
01:16:08 (car door?)
Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.
01:26:62
Dispatcher: Just let me know if he does anything ok
Zimmerman: How long until you get an officer over here?
01:29:57
Dispatcher: Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.
Zimmerman: Okay. These *******s they always get away.
01:39:27
(Series of rhythmic odd noises - windshield wipers?)
When you come to the clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the clubhouse.
01:54:09
Dispatcher: So it's on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?
Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left…uh you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left.
02:06:65 **** he's running.
Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?
02:09:47 (Car door alarm?)
Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood. (car door slam)
02:14:18
Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman: The back entrance…****ing (unintelligible)
02:22:36
19:11:59 subj now running towards back entrance of complex
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah (wind noises)
02:25:20
19:12:00 Trayvon receives call from girlfriend - 4 minutes length
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Ok
Dispatcher: Alright sir what is your name?
Zimmerman: George…He ran. (wind noises continue)
02:38:14
(Wind noises stop some time in here)
Dispatcher: Alright George what's your last name?
02:41:70 (odd clicking noise)
Zimmerman: Zimmerman
Dispatcher: And George what's the phone number you're calling from?
Zimmerman: (redacted)
Dispatcher: Alright George we do have them on the way, do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?
Zimmerman: Alright, where you going to meet with them at?
Zimmerman: If they come in through the gate,
03:04:07 (three odd clicking noises under the word gate)
tell them to go straight past the club house,
03:07:40 (three odd clicking noises, louder)
and uh, straight past the club house and make a left, and then they go past the mailboxes, they’ll see my truck... (unintelligible)
Dispatcher: What address are you parked in front of?
Zimmerman: I don’t know, it’s a cut through so I don’t know the address.
Dispatcher: Okay do you live in the area?
Zimmerman: Yeah, I...(unintelligible)
Dispatcher: What’s your apartment number?
Zimmerman: It’s a home it’s 1950, oh crap I don’t want to give it all out, I don’t know where this kid is.
Dispatcher: Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?
19:13:12
Zimmerman: Yeah that’s fine.
Dispatcher: Alright George, I’ll let them know to meet you around there okay?
Zimmerman: Actually could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at?
Dispatcher: Okay, yeah that’s no problem.
Zimmerman: Should I give you my number or you got it?
Dispatcher: Yeah I got it (redacted)
Zimmerman: Yeah you got it.
Dispatcher: Okay no problem, I’ll let them know to call you when you’re in the area.
Zimmerman: Thanks.
Dispatcher: You’re welcome.
04:11:00 (recording of call ends)
19:13:41 Compl new req leo 1045 before 1056
19:16:00 Time approximate - call with girlfriend ends after she hears interchange with Trayvon and unknown follower
19:16:11 Call 3 begins
19:16:55:47 GUNSHOT
19:17:00 Officer Ricardo Ayalla dispatched/arrived
19:17:11 Officer Timothy Smith arrived. As he arrived notified by dispatch of shots fired.
19:19 Officer Timothy Smith canvasses scene
19:30:00 Trayvon Martin declared dead at scene by EMS
George Zimmerman treated by EMTs in back of police car.
~19:37 Police car carrying George Zimmerman leaves The Retreat At Twin Lakes (estimated from approximate travel time to SPD.)
19:52:00 George Zimmerman arrived at Sanford Police Department.

I'm not sure how these threads work. Am I allowed to ask how the following is possible?

18:54:00 Trayvon receives call from girlfriend - 18 minutes length
19:04:00 Trayvon receives call from girlfriend - 1 minute length

If the 6:54 pm call lasted 18 minutes, how did the g.f. call Trayvon only 10 minutes after the start of the first call. Did she use two phones?

I'm just curious and I don't mean to take anything away from csziggy's very valuable and useful work.

I'm not sure how these threads work. Am I allowed to ask how the following is possible?

Sure. We can work together. We'll begin by using the factual info we already have access to. It will change some as other docs are released and we get more info. Eventually we'll end up with a pretty concise master timeline.

Maybe it was a typo because it makes no sense to me either?

If the 6:54 pm call lasted 18 minutes, how did the g.f. call Trayvon only 10 minutes after the start of the first call. Did she use two phones?

I'm just curious and I don't mean to take anything away from csziggy's very valuable and useful work.
The cell phone records are full of inconsistencies like this:
Trayvon’s call log: From http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/call+log.pdf
Since those logs are mixed up and not in order, I put them in order:
02/26/2012
time place type minutes
11:13 Hollywood text
11:15 North Dade text
11:18 North Dade text
01:30 Miami text
02:20 Incoming 3
02:38 Incoming 103
02:45 Incoming 2
03:02 Incoming 2
03:04 Incoming 3
04:08 North Dade text
04:28 North Dade Incoming 41
05:09 North Dade Incoming 81
06:30 North Dade Incoming 13
06:41 Incoming 4
06:45 North Dade Incoming 5
06:46 North Dade Incoming 2
06:49 Incoming 4
06:53 North Dade Incoming 1
06:54 North Dade Incoming 1
06:54 Incoming 18
07:04 Incoming 1
07:12 Incoming 4

03/02/2012
12:45 Emergency 1
12:45 Incoming 1
12:47 Incoming 1

The calls without place designations didn't have any in the logs. There are a lot of calls that overlap. I'm not sure what that means or how those calls work. Did he get a call waiting signal - do cell phones even do that? - put one call on hold and then go back to the first one?

The only cell phone I've ever had is a Tracfone and I barely use it at all. It doesn't have bills since it's prepaid. I've never even checked to see if they have call logs online.

The call logs are not really that. I believe there are more than one search in that "log" in the link. Someone with more knowledge about these things needs to look at the call log searches directly from the link above.

IMO, JMO, etc.

Has either 7-11 or the SPD released information on the time at which TM left the 7-11? I'd imagine that they could determine it accurately from the video or cashier's tape. I think it might help sort out implications about whether TM was 'loitering' or not on his way home.

Has either 7-11 or the SPD released information on the time at which TM left the 7-11? I'd imagine that they could determine it accurately from the video or cashier's tape. I think it might help sort out implications about whether TM was 'loitering' or not on his way home.

The 7-Eleven corporation said they have video of TM purchasing the Skittles and tea between 6 and 6:30. I'll see if I can find the link for that.

ETA:
Georgia Students Gather In Sanford For Trayvon Martin
Students On Spring Break Bring Prayers, Well-Wishes

POSTED: 12:54 pm EDT April 5, 2012
UPDATED: 5:33 pm EDT April 5, 2012

<SNIP>
A corporate spokeswoman for 7-Eleven said on Thursday they have a video secured at corporate headquarters showing Martin the night he was killed.

An executive with 7-Eleven viewed the tape and can confirm: "he observed an African American male in a hoodie purchase Skittles and an iced tea between 6 and 6:30 that evening."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/30841174/detail.html#ixzz1tZshJIcO

IMO, JMO, etc.

Thank you for all your hard work,csziggy!

Thank you for all your hard work,csziggy!

Thanks - it's keeping my mind off what will be happening two weeks from tomorrow. Plus, I just have one of those minds that likes putting things in order. :confused:

Excellent work, and very helpful.

*** Do we know what time Tracy & Brandy left for dinner?

*** What time TM left the townhome to walk to 7-11?
(i.e. how long did it take TM to walk there)

*** Are there phone calls confirmed during the walk to 7-11?

*** Times for Sunset? Dark?

*** Other than the apparently overlapping GF phone calls, are there any other details between:

• 6:00<>6:30 when TM made the purchase @ 7-11, and
  • 7:09, when GZ called to report the SP on foot in the neighborhood (near clubhouse IIRC)?

Great work, and TIA

I've always believed Trayvon was looking around because he was lost. I wonder how many times he had visited there. I look forward to seeing what the 7-11 video shows.

If someone leaves a voicemail, does it show yo as minutes used? Could any of the incoming short calls be voicemails left?

RE: Timeline
The Defense is on an all out media blitz to sway public open. All we need to do to see that this is true is to read the "media/no discussion" thread from start until today.

IMO:
We still need a place for general discussion. The current available threads are either at a standstill or are overwhelmingly representative of the Defense's side. Which actually doesn't represent the majority view of the general public.

If someone leaves a voicemail, does it show yo as minutes used? Could any of the incoming short calls be voicemails left?

Incoming VM messages do not show on TMobile logs. Checking VM does show up.

HTH

Is it okay to ask a question here?

What about the two minutes that alledgley are missing from GZ's call?

RE: Timeline
The Defense is on an all out media blitz to sway public open. All we need to do to see that this is true is to read the "media/no discussion" thread from start until today.

IMO:
We still need a place for general discussion. The current available threads are either at a standstill or are overwhelming representative of the Defense's side. Which actually doesn't represent the majority view of the general public.

You are more than welcome to start new threads Just K. Right now we are moderating the new threads but new topics are more than welcome!!!

Ima

Donjeta, don't mean to step on your toes, I just don't like the terms "dusk" and "dawn" because it's not very specific. It tends to give impressions that may or may not be true.

Info for 26 February 2012 in Miami, FL. Could not get data for Sanford, FL specifically though this should be close enough. These are the start and ending times, respectively.

Twilight, Astronomical: 5:31
Twilight, Nautical: 5:32 - 5:58
Twilight, Civil: 5:59 - 6:25
Sunrise: 6:26 - 6:48
Solar noon: 12:34
Sunset: 18:20
Twilight, Civil: 18:21 - 18:43
Twilight, Nautical: 18:43 - 19:10
Twilight, Astronomical: 19:10 - 19:37

Moonrise: 9:16
Moonset: 22:40
Day length: 11h 32m

Terms:
Astronomical Twilight - Sun is below 18° of the horizon, sky is "fully dark."
Nautical Twilight - Sun is between 12° and 18° of the horizon, bright stars are visible, also known as "first light" and "nightfall."
Civil Twilight - Sun is between 0° and 6° below the horizon. Direct sunlight is clearly visible in the atmosphere.

Sources:
sunrisesunset.com - Times
Wikipedia.com - Terms

You are more than welcome to start new threads Just K. Right now we are moderating the new threads but new topics are more than welcome!!!

Ima

Thanks, IMA...I did send one in yesterday but, as of yet and since the general thread closed, no new threads have been opened.

This critical portion of the timeline for this case only spanned seven minutes and seven seconds from the beginning of the 911 call at 7:09:34 pm up to and including the gunshot at 7:16:41 pm. LE's first responder was on the scene THIRTY SECONDS later at 7:17:11 pm.

Unique to any case I've ever followed, through the 911 call, we've all HEARD this situation&#8217;s beginning, the first 4 minutes and 7 seconds of it's duration, AND it's ending when the gunshot was fired that killed Trayvon. There's only three minutes we didn't hear!

• We KNOW that GZ got out of his vehicle and started following TM at [2:08] into the call, because we all heard it.

• We KNOW that the dispatcher told GZ eighteen seconds later, at [2:26] into the call, "We don't need you to do that", because we all heard it.

• We also know that the 911 call ended after a duration of [4:07].
George Zimmerman&#8217;s statements to LE regarding his path of travel and actions have been verified by his father, his attorney, and the City Manager of Sanford, FL as essentially being that:

He got out of his vehicle......followed TM for 18 seconds until the dispatcher told him not to do that.....then continued 140 feet to the next street over for an address.....then turned and was walking back to his vehicle for 97 feet and was attacked by TM where the sidewalks intersect.

In the following analysis of time/distance, I&#8217;m going to use a well-documented walk rate of 3 mph for an average adult male, with Google Earth measurements, to calculate a timeline for the specific storyline provided by Robert Zimmerman Sr. in his Sean Hannity interview.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hanni...-trayvon-martin-shooting?page=2#ixzz1svJVUFyf

Beginning when George got out of his vehicle at [2:08].

TMBond1.png

ZIMMERMAN: From where George's vehicle was, there's a sidewalk that goes to the next street over. Off of that sidewalk there's another sidewalk that goes between two rows of townhomes&#8230;&#8230;George was walking down the main sidewalk to see if he could see where Trayvon was going. [2:08]

ZIMMERMAN: When the dispatcher said we know longer need you to do that, and George acknowledged OK. He no longer knew where Trayvon was. [2:26]

3 mph =4.4 feet/second x 18 seconds (2:26 &#8211; 2:08) = 79.2 feet traveled

TMBond2-1.png

He continued walking down the sidewalk directly in front of him to the next street to get an address. He got an address.

140 feet measured distance divided by 4.4 feet/second = 32 seconds. [2:26] + [0:32] = [2:58]

TMBond3.png

He was walking back to his vehicle.

Trayvon came from his left side&#8230;from that area where the sidewalks meet&#8230;and started beating him.

97 feet measured distance divided by 4.4 feet/second = 22 seconds. [2:58] + [0.22] = [3.20]

Now compare this timeline analysis to GEORGE ZIMMERMAN&#8217;S own statement as told to the SPD and VERIFIED by the City Manager of Sanford, FL.

From the &#8220;leaked&#8221; article of the Orlando Sentinel:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager

This is what the Sentinel has learned about Zimmerman's account to investigators:

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that. [2:26]

There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear&#8230;&#8230;.

See the article&#8217;s verification of accuracy by the City Manager in the attachment below.

With a KNOWN beginning time of [2:26] PLUS an unknown gap of one minute [1.00], the time being alleged by George Zimmerman that this &#8220;beating&#8221; began is [3:26] into the 911 call. This is only SIX SECONDS difference with our timeline analysis based on Robert Sr&#8217;s detailed statement.

This is the CORE of George Zimmerman&#8217;s SYG defense, and we know it CANNOT be true because at [3:20] OR [3:26] George was still chatting away with the 911 dispatcher and continued to do so until [4:07]!

Don&#8217;t you think we would have heard it?

Attachments

• TMSanfordLeak.jpg
    TMSanfordLeak.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics