Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Oh, no, I didn't mean that. lol What I mean was his call could have been docked in at 7:09 but he did not start his report because it could have been on hold or was being transferred to dispatch. Maybe that is the difference, I don't know. I didn't even notice you typed 911. Went right over my head. jmo
    I was also wondering if the time discrepancy could be expalined by being put on hold or transferred. I have never called the non-emergency police line, just curious if callers are ever put on hold. Obviously 911 wouldn't, but GZ didn't call 911.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FasHawks8 For This Useful Post:

Problem is that's almost 2 minutes. And GZ starts off that TM is at the clubhouse walking towards him (gf states he stopped to put on his hood). So where was TM when GZ became suspicious of him. It had to be before TM arrived at the clubhouse. The call started almost 2 minutes prior and TM supposedly just came off the street. So what made GZ suspicious??? jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FasHawks8 View Post
    I was also wondering if the time discrepancy could be expalined by being put on hold or transferred. I have never called the non-emergency police line, just curious if callers are ever put on hold. Obviously 911 wouldn't, but GZ didn't call 911.
    No, it doesn't have anything to do with the call coming in not being put through. Let me show you why.

Notice the entry on the log where it says "SUBJECT NOW RUNNING TOWARDS BACK ENTRANCE OF COMPLEX"? Check any transcript or vid out there and notice the running time for this part of the conversation:

Zimmerman: Yeah. You go in straight through the entrance and then you would go left. You go straight in, dont turn and make a left.

Hes running. [2:08]

911 dispatcher: Hes running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman: Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood. [2:14]

911 dispatcher: OK, which entrance is that hes headed towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance. [ 2:22]
    Add [2:22] to the noted connection time of the call of 19:09:34 and you will have a military time of 19:11:56, or 7:11:56 pm, when GZ said that to the dispatcher.

Now look at the time shown on the log as to when this part of the call is noted....three seconds later. There's much we don't know as fact about this case, but one thing we do know is how long it took, for this part of the conversation between Zimmerman and the dispatcher to occur, AFTER the call began. We've all heard it.

There's no way this false timeline put out by the SPD can be explained as a delay in connection or placed on hold, etc.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Papa,

Thanks for the detailed response. Very helpful.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FasHawks8 For This Useful Post:

Where is this other SPD timeline? Orlando Sentinel says it was part of last week's document release. Was it part of the documents released to the public? I can't find it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567