Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman's Injuries

George Zimmerman's Injuries

IMO,this is going to be one of the most critical parts of the case. There is a lot of disagreement as to whether George Z was truly injured or not.

I do believe he had some injuries-but as to the extent and severity I am not convinced.

I understand that he does not necessarily have to be critically injured or anything for his defense to hold up-but we have been told that he was badly injured so that is what the story is going to be.

Let's move the discussion regarding Zimmerman's injuries to this thread.

I know this is a hot topic so please do your best to be respectful of one another's points of view.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

What bothers me about this pic, is that he never once grabbed his bleeding head. Maybe I am just weird but I always grab my toe when I stub it. Or my elbow/funny bone when I hit it. But this picture clearly shows no such attempt to protect or staunch the bleeding.

If someone had just banged my head I would have instinctively placed my hands on the injury.

Link

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_g...0419_wmain.jpg
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:

Recent pictures of both the front and right side of GZ's head.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-conten...FP-615x345.jpg
    Last edited by princesspjs; 04-29-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to princesspjs For This Useful Post:

please don't forget links to any pictures! thanks guys.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    What bothers me about this pic, is that he never once grabbed his bleeding head. Maybe I am just weird but I always grab my toe when I stub it. Or my elbow/funny bone when I hit it. But this picture clearly shows no such attempt to protect or staunch the bleeding.

If someone had just banged my head I would have instinctively placed my hands on the injury.

Link

What bothers me about this picture is that I've bled worse from cutting my legs while shaving! This is not a picture of a man's head that was repeatedly slammed into the concrete.

MOO
    Justice for Trayvon

Just wanted to add that Zimmerman would have what is described as road rash if his head were repeatedly slammed into concrete. You can do a Google search on road rash and select images to get a very good idea of what this type of injury would look like. I won't link because there are some graphic photos there. You will see a major difference between the "injuries" that Zimmerman has versus a true case of road rash.

~jmo~

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    What bothers me about this picture is that I've bled worse from cutting my legs while shaving! This is not a picture of a man's head that was repeatedly slammed into the concrete.

MOO
    What bothers me is the sudden recovery from "male pattern baldness". MOO

MOO

Me too, that area around the ankle is a @#$%@ JMO
    Justice for Caylee

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:

Front shot of GZ the night of the shooting after saying he sustained a broken nose. No blood visible on the shirt or jacket.
    imo, jmo, moo

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net.../149596588.jpg

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to princesspjs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    Front shot of GZ the night of the shooting after saying he sustained a broken nose. No blood visible on the shirt or jacket.
    imo, jmo, moo

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net.../149596588.jpg
    I know! So weird since he was supposed to be choking on so much blood that was rushing down his throat through his nasal cavity. I would expect for him to have coughed some of that blood up?

moo
    Justice for Trayvon

Link

What bothers me about this photo is WTH is someone taking picture of blood rather than the wound(s). Head wounds just bleed heavily even when the wound is insignificant.
    http://www.cigna.com/individualandfa...39875spec.html
    Minor cuts on the head often bleed heavily because the face and scalp have many blood vessels close to the surface of the skin.
    http://www.ehow.com/how_2286260_trea...inor-head.html
    Head wounds tend to bleed a lot more than wounds on other parts of the body, as there are several blood vessels in the head between the scalp and the skin
    Do we know who took that picture and why they didn't photograph the actual wound(s)??

What bothers me about this photo is WTH is someone taking picture of blood rather than the wound(s). Head wounds just bleed heavily even when the wound is insignificant.

Do we know who took that picture and why they didn't photograph the actual wound(s)??
    Or why that person's first reaction was to photograph George's head and not help the kid lying on the ground dying? George was up, moving around, and making a phone call. He was fine! Trayvon was not!

MOO
    Justice for Trayvon

I haven't read/heard who took the pic, other than it was a neighbor. FT? maybe? He seems to be in the middle of all this somehow. JMO MOO IMO
    Justice for Caylee

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:

I know! So weird since he was supposed to be choking on so much blood that was rushing down his throat through his nasal cavity. I would expect for him to have coughed some of that blood up?

moo
    Wow - It's amazing that he was able to keep so clean with all of that going on!

IMO, JMO, MOO
    Last edited by princesspjs; 04-29-2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: to add IMO, JMO, MOO

We've had Joe Oliver state that it was the police who took the photo with an iPhone and Frank Taaffe claiming it was a neighbor who took the picture.

~jmo~

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    We've had Joe Oliver state that it was the police who took the photo with an iPhone and Frank Taaffe claiming it was a neighbor who took the picture.

~jmo~
    Either way, it was someone who knew George, as George told this person to call his wife.

MOO
    Justice for Trayvon

25. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

MOO

Me too, that area around the ankle is a @#$%@ JMO
    EXACTLY! The few inches above that ankle bone!?!? How can a cut that you can't even see bleed so much that I think I might bleed out?!

The blood makes it look so dramatic but...wounds....I need to see the wounds before I can believe that these were any worse than what my children would come home from the playground with.

imo, jmo, moo

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to princesspjs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post

~jmo~
    Honestly, in the back of my mind (so I guess that would be IMO) I am thinking that it may be a police photo. It would go right along with the, again IMO, ridiculously incomplete investigation this appears to have been from the very start.

IMO, JMO, MOO

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to princesspjs For This Useful Post:

Either way, it was someone who knew George, as George told this person to call his wife.

MOO
    If it is George in the pic and he's on the phone, then why didn't he dial his wife himself? Is he talking to someone else?

31. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to elementary For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elementary View Post
    If it is George in the pic and he's on the phone, then why didn't he dial his wife himself? Is he talking to someone else?
    Daddy?

IMO, JMO, MOO

33. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to princesspjs For This Useful Post:

Dad??
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

35. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Dad??
    Hehe

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to princesspjs For This Useful Post:

I think the problem with the picture is that according to LE's report he was in cuffs at that time????
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

Wink

Hehe
    Great minds think alike.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

IMO, I am betting that GZ was calling his former magistrate dad, to help him figure a way out of this mess.

42. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mercuriod For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast