Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: George Zimmerman's Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaTo4 View Post
    His head boo-boos, which are the only *injuries* we've supposedly seen, look like mosquito bites he scratched so much he got them bleeding.

Those itty-bitty *injuries* were nothing but minor scratches/cuts.

George made his bloodless, no-bandage appearance at the Sanford Police Station 35 minutes after shooting Trayvon.

It takes 15-20 minutes to drive from "The Retreat at Twin Lakes Condominiums" to the Police station. It took approximately 10 minutes for the Sanford Fire Department to arrive at the scene of the murder.

That leaves about 5 minutes of medical treatment time that the EMTs could have worked on George's little scratches in the back seat of a squad car before they CLEARED him with NO SERIOUS INJURIES!

WOW, really bad boo-boos, huh?

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Try clasping your hands behind your back and gracefully disembark yourself from the back seat of the car. Then agilely navigate a large police station without so much as a tiny, slight stumble; even balancing on one foot to politely wipe your feet on the door mat.

Walking perfectly with arms handcuffed behind one's back is quite a balancing feat -- especially for someone who had just had his head continually bashed into a concrete sidewalk -- and had been nearly smothered by Trayvon's menacing hands as he was choking on blood flow from his broken nose. _ _ HA!

Frankly, George's itty-bitty head cuts could have been caused from bumping his bald head on the door frame of his SUV as he excitedly beat it out the door to finally go catch himself a suspicious, up-to-no-good, druggie Black a$$h*le KID who was NOT gonna get away THIS time!

I wouldn't be surprised if Trayvon never laid a hand on George -- because cowardly George had his big-bad-semi-automatic handgun pointed at Trayvon the entire time.

Trayvon was simply trying to escape George's grasp on his hoodie while George jabbed the muzzle of the gun in his gut.

Trayvon was shot because George couldn't get Trayvon to stop screaming for help.

GZ was losing his patience and his grip. He desperately feared the NOT-HEROIC ramifications from the police and the neighbors for his ILLEGAL, ARMED manhandling of a skinny teen.

So, hotdogging, arrogant George, (knowing the SYG laws backwards and forwards) decided it was safer and easier to just MURDER the kid! He pulled the hefty 5 pound trigger on the WAILING, TERRIFIED CHILD -- and instantly stopped the screaming along with the life.

Sure is an honorable SYG hero, isn't he? _

All in my opinion, of course!

"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    they look like head injuries to me, PLUS, we don't know how bad his injuries were.

We DON'T know Who attacked Who.
    I agree with your post. What good is being legally allowed to defend yourself if you have to sustain serious injuries first? What happens if the serious injury prevents you from being able to defend yourself? I guess you just lay down and be beaten to death. JMO.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

Just a Reminder...

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:
    1) Be a decent human being;
    2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
    3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
    4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159]The Rules[/ame]

It can't get any simpler than our short plain language version. We all know how to treat people, please keep this in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmady View Post
    Where are you getting this information?
    Zimmerman and his wife moved to their rented townhouse in the Retreat at Twin Lakes in 2009 so the 911 calls go back 5 years before. This was after the real estate crash.

http://www.wina.com/George-Zimmerman...?newsId=139590

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LynnM For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    I agree with your post. What good is being legally allowed to defend yourself if you have to sustain serious injuries first? What happens if the serious injury prevents you from being able to defend yourself? I guess you just lay down and be beaten to death. JMO.
    From what we have seen and heard GZ's injuries were no where near being beaten to death and he could have received them in the fall. The amount of time these two were on the ground before the shot was fired GZ should have had more serious injuries if there were punching going on instead of the "wrestling" which is described by a few of the witnesses. GZ's injuries could go along with just him falling down hitting his heat and maybe TM banging his nose in the fall, or TM could have hit him trying to get away. Their struggling on the ground could be more in line with why GZ was following/pursuing TM in the first place because he did not want TM to get away. No serious injuries to TM's hands may prove TM may not have been fighting but just trying to get away. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    If he truly was trying to escape then why didn't he run back home? the home he was staying in was only 70 yards away. He could have EASILY ran back to the place he was staying at. He had the upper hand at that point.

run home and lock the door and call the police. JMO
    bbm

R E A L L Y ?

IMO, Trayvon was immediately up against Zimmerman's lethal handgun and itchy trigger finger. He never "had the upper hand."

I wonder how many Black kids are shot in the back when they attempt to run away from an authority figure with a handgun ?

From what I've heard, Black parents begin talking to their little-boy-children very early about how to act, (and NOT act) around police and authority figures.

The instructions Black parents impart are much different from the instructions a Caucasian parent might communicate, for very SAD and OBVIOUS REASONS!

One of the things Black parents often teach their children is, "Do not run!" Running-away can be translated into supposed guilt by trigger happy cops or other *brave* men with big-bad-semi-automatics in their eager hands.

I firmly believe that Zimmerman had his handgun pulled, cocked, loaded with killer-hollow-point-bullets -- and ready to fire the second he left his SUV to go get that rotten, burglarizing a**h*le Black kid who always gets away.

How far would YOU get from a 9mm semi-automatic shoved in your belly if YOU tried to run?

Apparently Trayvon chose to scream for help instead. I would have too.

Didn't much matter because IMO, Zimmerman was gonna get his up-to-no-good, suspicious, druggie Black kid NO MATTER WHAT!

Trayvon was a Dead-Boy-Walking the second George snuck up on him - cornered him - and forced him to beg, scream, and wail for his very life.

If Trayvon had run he would have been just as equally murdered dead!

Trayvon was targeted, stopped, and eventually executed for the centuries old crime of "Walking While Black."

IMO, of course

Topic is still Zimmerman's injuries

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaTo4 View Post
    bbm

R E A L L Y ?

IMO, Trayvon was immediately up against Zimmerman's lethal handgun and itchy trigger finger. He never "had the upper hand."

I wonder how many Black kids are shot in the back when they attempt to run away from an authority figure with a handgun ?

From what I've heard, Black parents begin talking to their little-boy-children very early about how to act, (and NOT act) around police and authority figures.

The instructions Black parents impart are much different from the instructions a Caucasian parent might communicate, for very SAD and OBVIOUS REASONS!

One of the things Black parents often teach their children is, "Do not run!" Running-away can be translated into supposed guilt by trigger happy cops or other *brave* men with big-bad-semi-automatics in their eager hands.

I firmly believe that Zimmerman had his handgun pulled, cocked, loaded with killer-hollow-point-bullets -- and ready to fire the second he left his SUV to go get that rotten, burglarizing a**h*le Black kid who always gets away.

How far would YOU get from a 9mm semi-automatic shoved in your belly if YOU tried to run?

Apparently Trayvon chose to scream for help instead. I would have too.

Didn't much matter because IMO, Zimmerman was gonna get his up-to-no-good, suspicious, druggie Black kid NO MATTER WHAT!

Trayvon was a Dead-Boy-Walking the second George snuck up on him - cornered him - and forced him to beg, scream, and wail for his very life.

If Trayvon had run he would have been just as equally murdered dead!

Trayvon was targeted, stopped, and eventually executed for the centuries old crime of "Walking While Black."

IMO, of course
    I consider "the talk" to be stereotyping white people. In doing so they are furthering racism. IMO.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenixfla For This Useful Post:

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920