Thread: Light A Candle: Trayvon Martin

Light A Candle: Trayvon Martin

R.I.P. Young Trayvon! Praying for Justice!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Justice for Trayvon

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

We are here for you Trayvon every step of the way! We won't stop until Zimmerman is successfully prosecuted for your murder. We are here for your family as well and will be fighting right along with them for as long as it takes.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

You were young and full of potential and you will not be forgotten.

Trayvon, what happened to you has impacted us all and I want you to know that we are here for you.

I know you left this world too soon but GOD doesn't make mistakes...he had other plans for you. Forgive GZ for his actions that led to all of this..I truly believe that you did nothing to deserve this.

I know it will take a long time for your family to come to terms with what happened to you but ease their hearts and minds. Give them the strength to fight this battle and when they feel weak remind them that it's all for you. You have wonderful parents and I know they have sleepless nights...Hold them and let them know "it will be OK".

RIp Tray

You will forever live on.

"I AM TRAYVON MARTIN"

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to suspicious1 For This Useful Post:

I can hardly look at your picture without tears streaming down my face. Whatever happened that night, your star fell, never having had the chance to rise to its brightest.

Shine your love down us and take away the hatred and bitterness. Pray for us as we pray for you.
    All my posts are MOO!

Halt, face away from me and put the Occam's Razor on the ground now; put your hands on your head and interlace your fingers behind your head.

"Ethics is knowing the difference between what you have a right to do and what is the right thing to do."-Justice Potter Stewart, US Supreme Court Justice 1915-1985

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaded cat For This Useful Post:

Rest in peace and pride knowing your family will not rest until justice is served.

No justice, no peace.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Rest In Peace sweet Trayvon.You are now in a place where no one can hurt you again..You are so lucky to have the parents you have and just know there are Millions of people who will help get the justice you deserve!!! We stand united with you and your family and we will not let these racist people keep smearing your name.No matter what your life had purpose and you are a beautiful soul who has brought issues that all of us need to deal with.....Fly high with the angels you sweet,handsome young boy whose life was cut tragically short......

All posts are IMHO JMHO and all that unless a link is provided Boston Strong

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kimpage For This Useful Post:

RIP TRAYVON

Rest in perfect peace with the knowledge that
    millions of people know the TRUTH.
    Justice will ultimately prevail.

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

My heartfelt condolences to the Martin family and friends.

Rest Peacefully, Trayvon...

Your parents are on a mission to find out the truth behind your murder and get justice for you. You are surrounded by love and support. I support your family in their quest for justice. You will get justice Trayvon, you will...

Your life was taken as you were ready to start your adult life. You would have been that pilot you aspired to become...yes you were filled with insight beyond your years and I am so sorry you cannot fulfill your dreams..

You will never be forgotten...

I am Trayvon Martin, or my brother is Trayvon Martin..I feel so much honor reaking from your family. Your brother, so articlulate and soft spoken, this is how I picture you...very respectful to your elders...your family will not let you down, they will seek justice and recieve justice for you..

Rest Peacefully in Heaven, Trayvon...you are now God's copilot...soar high, young man..

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

Trayvon
    I will never forget how my heart broke when I heard you had been shot just walking to the store for Kiddles and Ice Tea. It was hard to understand why your life was taken away from you so young. I still don't understand but I know for sure you are up there in Heaven and an Angel to all the young boys here on earth. Your story has broken the hearts of so many people. Your parents have acted with Grace, Kindness and Dignity and you would be so proud of them and your Siblings.

I love you Trayvon! You are one handsome kind outstanding young Man. RIP Sweetheart I will never forget you.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

Bumping this thread up for Trayvon. We all love you Trayvon and we won't stop until we get Justice for you. It would be easier for me not to read some of these posts as they upset me so much but I will stay here to defend Trayvon until we get Justice. When I think about not coming back I think about Sabrina and Tracy and the courage they are showing and then I know I have to be here.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

My heart goes out to your family. I cannot imagine the pain and grief they are in.

Bless you and your family.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Florida Native For This Useful Post:

I haven't abandoned you Trayvon! I'm still hoping and praying for justice! I don't post as much (it's not against you, Trayvon) but you are in my heart!
    Justice for Trayvon

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Lighting a Candle today in hopes for Justice for Trayvon

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

Praying that Trayvon gets Justice! Lighting another candle tonight for Trayvon!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

While I never had the opportunity to know you, I just want to say that your case has opened my eyes to the fact that hatred is still alive and well in many people in this country. You will be vindicated and your death will not be in vain. Your parents and brother will be there fighting every step of the way in addition to Benjamin Crump, Daryl Parks, Natalie Jackson, and the entire special prosecutor's office. I have no doubt that someday soon we will be able to shout from the rooftops that there is finally justice for Trayvon.
    Last edited by persnickety; 05-22-2012 at 07:39 PM.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to persnickety For This Useful Post: