Light A Candle: Trayvon Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolaMoon08

Reaction score
R.I.P. Young Trayvon! Praying for Justice!

Attachments

• Trayvon.jpg
    Trayvon.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Light a candle.jpg
    Light a candle.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 8
We are here for you Trayvon every step of the way! We won't stop until Zimmerman is successfully prosecuted for your murder. We are here for your family as well and will be fighting right along with them for as long as it takes.

trayvon_martin02--300x300.jpg

You were young and full of potential and you will not be forgotten.

Trayvon, what happened to you has impacted us all and I want you to know that we are here for you.

I know you left this world too soon but GOD doesn't make mistakes...he had other plans for you. Forgive GZ for his actions that led to all of this..I truly believe that you did nothing to deserve this.

I know it will take a long time for your family to come to terms with what happened to you but ease their hearts and minds. Give them the strength to fight this battle and when they feel weak remind them that it's all for you. You have wonderful parents and I know they have sleepless nights...Hold them and let them know "it will be OK".

RIp Tray

You will forever live on.

"I AM TRAYVON MARTIN"

I can hardly look at your picture without tears streaming down my face. Whatever happened that night, your star fell, never having had the chance to rise to its brightest.

Shine your love down us and take away the hatred and bitterness. Pray for us as we pray for you.

Rest in peace and pride knowing your family will not rest until justice is served.

No justice, no peace.

Rest In Peace sweet Trayvon.You are now in a place where no one can hurt you again..You are so lucky to have the parents you have and just know there are Millions of people who will help get the justice you deserve!!! We stand united with you and your family and we will not let these racist people keep smearing your name.No matter what your life had purpose and you are a beautiful soul who has brought issues that all of us need to deal with.....Fly high with the angels you sweet,handsome young boy whose life was cut tragically short......:(:(:(

RIP TRAYVON

Rest in perfect peace with the knowledge that
millions of people know the TRUTH.
Justice will ultimately prevail.

trayvon-and-dad-4x3-thumb-400xauto-32906.jpg

My heartfelt condolences to the Martin family and friends. :rose:

Rest Peacefully, Trayvon...

Your parents are on a mission to find out the truth behind your murder and get justice for you. You are surrounded by love and support. I support your family in their quest for justice. You will get justice Trayvon, you will...

Your life was taken as you were ready to start your adult life. You would have been that pilot you aspired to become...yes you were filled with insight beyond your years and I am so sorry you cannot fulfill your dreams..

You will never be forgotten...

I am Trayvon Martin, or my brother is Trayvon Martin..I feel so much honor reaking from your family. Your brother, so articlulate and soft spoken, this is how I picture you...very respectful to your elders...your family will not let you down, they will seek justice and recieve justice for you..

Rest Peacefully in Heaven, Trayvon...you are now God's copilot...soar high, young man..:rose:

Trayvon
I will never forget how my heart broke when I heard you had been shot just walking to the store for Kiddles and Ice Tea. It was hard to understand why your life was taken away from you so young. I still don't understand but I know for sure you are up there in Heaven and an Angel to all the young boys here on earth. Your story has broken the hearts of so many people. Your parents have acted with Grace, Kindness and Dignity and you would be so proud of them and your Siblings.

I love you Trayvon! You are one handsome kind outstanding young Man. RIP Sweetheart I will never forget you.

Bumping this thread up for Trayvon. We all love you Trayvon and we won't stop until we get Justice for you. It would be easier for me not to read some of these posts as they upset me so much but I will stay here to defend Trayvon until we get Justice. When I think about not coming back I think about Sabrina and Tracy and the courage they are showing and then I know I have to be here.

My heart goes out to your family. I cannot imagine the pain and grief they are in.

Bless you and your family.

I haven't abandoned you Trayvon! I'm still hoping and praying for justice! I don't post as much (it's not against you, Trayvon) but you are in my heart!

Lighting a Candle today in hopes for Justice for Trayvon

Praying that Trayvon gets Justice! Lighting another candle tonight for Trayvon!

While I never had the opportunity to know you, I just want to say that your case has opened my eyes to the fact that hatred is still alive and well in many people in this country. You will be vindicated and your death will not be in vain. Your parents and brother will be there fighting every step of the way in addition to Benjamin Crump, Daryl Parks, Natalie Jackson, and the entire special prosecutor's office. I have no doubt that someday soon we will be able to shout from the rooftops that there is finally justice for Trayvon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246