821 users online (121 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FL - Emilio Bautista, 7 wks, scalded to death, Port Richey, 17 April 2012

http://www.examiner.com/article/moth...-baby-critical

holding her 7-week-old baby under scalding hot running water from her bathroom faucet - because the baby wouldn’t stop crying. Police say that the mother, Chekayla Dampier of New Port Richey, held the baby under the hot water tap for two to three minutes
    She demonstrated placing the baby's head directly under the spout and turning on the hot water, the complaint said.

She admitted that when she dried the baby, his skin was coming off and other parts of his skin was bubbling, the complaint said.

Sheriff's forensics took the temperature of the hot water and it registered at 142 degrees
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

?!?!?!?

OMG.

I would like to hold her head under 142 degree water for 5 minutes please
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Cruel, mean, sadistic, heartless, devil woman.

The pain must have been excruciating. I spent the afternoon rocking, feeding and loving on my 3 week old nephew. This horrible act isn't even registering on my brain right now. How do some people get to be so monstrous?

WTH??????!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

I pray to God the child will make a speedy and full recovery and a wonderful, and a loving adoptive family will provide him with all of the love and nurturing he deserves, FAR removed from his egg donor. Amen.
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...p-minutes.html

Rest In Peace Emilio Jesus Bautista
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...p-minutes.html

Rest In Peace Emilio Jesus Bautista
    Oh my gosh. RIP little guy.. you deserved so much more.

come on MURDER in the 1st degree charge..

Ya know, my son was colicky from about two weeks old till 5 months or so. Those first few months of his life were spent with him crying for hours on end. I understand how frustrating it can be. But, how does burning the baby mean he'll stop crying? Wouldn't he have cried more?

Why not reach out to someone, anyone, and ask for help? This can't be said enough; it's okay to lay the baby down in their crib/bassinet and walk away for a few minutes. Call someone, anyone and tell them you need help. Anything to keep this from happening to another sweet baby.

RIP little angel. I am so sorry your last moments on this earth were filled with so much agony and pain from the one who was supposed to love you most.

I just don't understand people.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Anxiety is the cousin visiting from out of town that depression felt obligated to bring to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Suthrnqt View Post
    I just don't understand people.
    I know, seriously. My baby won't stop crying, maybe scalding him to death will help.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

http://www.examiner.com/article/moth...-baby-critical

the baby suffered burns to the eyes, ears, head, chest and arms. The extent of damage has not been determined and the baby remains in critical condition, authorities said.
    Eyes and ears?! I pray this infant does not have long lasting effects from this and scarring.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterby80 View Post
    Cruel, mean, sadistic, heartless, devil woman.

The pain must have been excruciating. I spent the afternoon rocking, feeding and loving on my 3 week old nephew. This horrible act isn't even registering on my brain right now. How do some people get to be so monstrous?
    Yes, you pretty much summed it up right there. Did this egg-donor think scalding hot water would help the child stop crying? Another Shelby Dasher right there!

MOO

Mel

She done this unspeakable thing because her baby wouldn't stop crying?! What did she think would happen? The baby would just stop crying while being scalded?

I put up with constant crying and having an hour or less sleep a night for 6months with both my kids and I didn't once think of doing anything to harm them,you just have to get on with it.if I didn't look after my babies and keep them safe, who would?!

I would love to do the exact same to her and see if it stops her crying.my blood boils reading things like this.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast