Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    The Bain family’s SUV was found on a road east of Bolivar, TN three days after the mother and three daughters were reported missing.

The Bain’s vanished without a trace and finding their SUV only raises more questions.

A dirt road in Hardeman County, TN is where investigators found Joann Bain’s Dodge Durango.
    http://wreg.com/2012/05/01/man-finds...ng-wreg-story/

In the article is a quote from hubby. He says he loves them, wants them to come home or call. And he says that there is nothing they can't work through. So were they arguing?

I don't like that he isn't talking to media. If my family was missing, I would be trying to get every media outlet out there to run the story trying to find them.

One of the articles mentioned the family was planning to move back to Arizona. I have a feeling there may have been some discord about that.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

There is already a thread on this from yesterday in the missing forum/support.....might be good to merge or place this one in the discussion section there

I hope they just were on there way back to Arizona.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

In one article it stated there is one older daughter who is at home with the father. I'll try to find that particular link again and post.
    It was curious to me why the mother would disappear with 3 daughters and leave one behind if she left of her own accord.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    ~~All my posts are IMHO~~

“I can be changed by what happens to me. but I refuse to be reduced by it.” ~Maya Angelou~

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AfterSunset For This Useful Post:

Thanks, raeann...I did not see it in missing forum.
    Can a mod merge these threads, please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    ~~All my posts are IMHO~~

“I can be changed by what happens to me. but I refuse to be reduced by it.” ~Maya Angelou~

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Is her name Jodi or Joann?
    I believe her name is Jo Ann and Jodi is the nickname she goes by.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkhistorybuff For This Useful Post:

News conference will be held regarding missing mother, daughters

http://www.kltv.com/story/18064431/n...-and-daughters

Posted: May 02, 2012 3:38 PM EDT
    Updated: May 02, 2012 3:39 PM EDT

HARDEMAN COUNTY, TN -(WMC-TV) – Investigators will hold a news conference Wednesday evening about the mother and three children who have not been seen since Friday.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    is it possible she didn't want to move and this was the only way she could get out of it? but then the car being found in a farmer's field seems suspicious

are they both the parents of the oldest child?

hope they all are found safe quickly ... the family must be petrified

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

Man Wanted In Connection With Missing Family

http://wreg.com/2012/05/02/man-wante...issing-family/

Posted on: 6:19 pm, May 2, 2012, by George Brown,
    updated on: 06:23pm, May 2, 2012

(Hardeman County, TN) Investigators looking into the case of a missing family want to speak with a man they say lied to them.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Person of interest who lied to LE and is also missing... was a friend of the Bain family.

Whiteville, Tn - Hardeman County deputies are looking for Adam Christopher Mayes. Sheriff John Doolen says he may know the whereabouts of Joann Bain and her three daughters. The four have been missing since Friday. Now, Mayes is missing too.
    Deputies issued a warrant yesterday for Mayes, since they say he lied to investigators who previously questioned him about the case. They say he knows information which could lead them to the missing family.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/local/person-of-interest-in-missing-family-case-rpt-20120502

They’re looking for Adam Mays of Guntown, Mississippi.
    Hardeman County Sheriff John Doolen said he believes Mays did not tell the truth in a statement taken from him and he is a person of interest in the case.

Video: http://wreg.com/2012/05/02/man-wanted-in-connection-with-missing-family/

I wish they would give the ages of the adults in this. Wonder if Adam is more than a "friend" ?? Was/is he driving a car....if so, what kind?

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    I found hubby GB is 60, JB is 31 or 35, and the friend (AM) is 35. Can find nothing for Mayes in Guntown, but thinking JB may have relatives there. JMO

From the following map:

A: address for GB/JB

B: another addy for them

C: addy at sometime? for AM---apparently neighbors

D: where Durango was found

E: where AM is supposedly from, Guntown, MS

http://g.co/maps/rkhxy

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Endangered Missing: ADRIENNE BAIN (TN)

ADRIENNE BAIN, Age Now: 14, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Hardeman County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 1-731-658-3971.

More...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Seymour Krelborn For This Useful Post:

Endangered Missing: KYLIYAH BAIN (TN)

KYLIYAH BAIN, Age Now: 8, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Hardeman County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 1-731-658-3971.

More...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Seymour Krelborn For This Useful Post:

Endangered Missing: ADRIENNE BAIN (TN)

ADRIENNE BAIN, Age Now: 14, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Hardeman County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 1-731-658-3971.

More...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Seymour Krelborn For This Useful Post:

Endangered Missing: ALEXANDRIA BAIN (TN)

ALEXANDRIA BAIN, Age Now: 12, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Hardeman County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 1-731-658-3971.

More...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Seymour Krelborn For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast