trial thread: 5/2/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching some of the highlights InSession is showing this morning. I continue to be amazed at the expression on TS's face. She looks smug ,IMO. It's obvious she isn't concerned or upset about what may have happened to Gabriel Johnson. I find her as repugnant as Casey Anthony.

Just watching some of the highlights InSession is showing this morning. I continue to be amazed at the expression on TS's face. She looks smug ,IMO. It's obvious she isn't concerned or upset about what may have happened to Gabriel Johnson. I find her as repugnant as Casey Anthony.

It seems that those of us on WS who have been watching the trial and followed the case from the beginning see her guilty as charged and don't have a good opinion of her. What surprises me is that Jean Casares and Beth Caras like her and think she did nothing wrong! Nancy Grace gave me same the impression when she interviewed her. I hope she doesn't fool the jury the way she has the media, jmo.

what time are we starting today? Thanks! Does anyone have a link as well?

Mel

It is supposed to start @ 1:30 ET, (10:30 PT) see post #4 from Saba for the live stream links. I have azfam up but no live link posted just yet . . . hope that changes real soon.

HLN just reported a witness was testifying right now but they are unable to broadcast it until they can disguise his voice - he is an undercover agent.

According to Insession, the trial has resumed and the undercover agent is on the stand now.

did the police reports show and undercover agents report and I missed them?

What I miss? They can't broadcast this witness?

What I miss? They can't broadcast this witness?
I think they talked about it yesterday, there was concern about his voice being recognized. So we don't get to hear it until they can distort his voice.

It's my understanding that he is currently working undercover and the powers to be want his identity kept a secret.

IT's back! I heard noise coming out of my headphones that were on the desk. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member