trial thread: 5/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump - sorry for the delay!

Salem

Good morning everyone. It's Gabriel's third birthday today. It's got to be a
tough day for Logan and his family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Good morning everyone. It's Gabriel's third birthday today. It's got to be a
tough day for Logan and his family. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

:grouphug: to them :grouphug:

and good morning y'all...

Happy Birthday little boy . . . .I hope you are found soon and your Daddy can have some peace about what happened to you.

Good Mornin WS Peeps . . . hoping today's testimony will be a little more exciting than the last few days. Hoping we will learn more information and be able to put more pieces of the puzzle together.

KayKay72 asked
Does anyone know where the results of Tammi Smith's psych report can be read or of they can be?
Thanks

I don't know that the entire psych eval is available but here is a portion of it.

According to a memorandum filed by her attorney, Smith's psychologist said she acts impulsively and without reflection where children are involved.

In Arizona, that's not allowed to be used as an excuse for a crime. But her attorney believes it helps explain why she would help Johnson escape the state with her son, Gabriel.

Smith said her plan was to adopt the boy without his father's knowledge, but once Johnson drove across the state lines, the boy was never seen again.

"It's in her nature to feel compelled to help, because of her religious beliefs, again, because of her family background. She feels compelled to help, particularly when she perceives a woman in trouble or child in trouble," said Smith's attorney, Anne Phillips.

According to the filing, Smith is easily manipulated in stressful situations, in part caused by a history of abuse from her father and first three husbands. Because of that history, her psychologist said she is naively and unrealistically trusting.

"Her character in general causes her to act a certain way. Not with criminal intent but more in a misguided attempt to help," said Phillips. http://www.kpho.com/story/17299923/2-women-facing-trial-for-gabriels-disappearance

Sorry, but imo the woman the psychologist evaluated is not the Tammi we've seen.

Gabriel77.jpg

When Tammi is found guilty, will she be able to file an appeal? Anyone know?

kpho just went from the seal to black screen . . . not sure if that means they are on commercial break or sidebar

board is glitchy - double posted

OMG Tammi looks like she about 12 years old...if nothing else the jury has seen the many sides of Tammi based solely on her wardrobe. Stripper cleavage to demur lil' housewife to 12 year old and everything in between in just a matter of a few days. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni