Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: trial thread: 5/3-4/2012

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Why? She's managed to manipulate everything else in this case, why not the entire State of Arizona. jmo

That's the truth.
    I'm surprised because I thought Tammi and her hubby had some money.
    I know they had a very nice house, and an other home in Tennessee (I believe)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noor For This Useful Post:

Did anyone else hear a baby in that recording that was just played? And Tammi said stop it baby...I need you to go see Daddy please...wasn't H around 4-5 at that time? Certainly beyond the age of baby babbling.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

sorry about all the double posts . . . every time I refreshed it would do that (unbeknownst to me) - I tried to delete them to not make this board so full
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

TS had met EJ @ church during the evening hours. . . on 12/27 more info about cell phone EJ was using tracking . . . 2 pc's and local 480 phone number . . . called 11:30 pm and spoke w/Soren Senesko, interviewed this person @ 11:55 pm. Attempts were made by Soren to EJ by phone, he dialed number but no response. The Dets were there til 1:00 am, at 3:00 am - contacted Maricopa Co. LE on behalf of Logan for Gabriel, due to EJ's earlier statements she had harmed him, to place Gabe in Logan's care. 3:30 - 4am went home . . . . got a nap - returned @ 10am Mon 29th.

Around noon went to Soren's place of business - interviewed to see if contact with EJ, learned EJ did not appear to court with her son. Warrant issued for EJ, info in ACIC and NCIc, to alert Tempe PD and vehicle entered into system. Early after noon - 3pm - Logan called. Logan provided info about a recording . . . obtained from Logan on a later date. publish the recording from Logan. transcripts to jury.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Hmm... wonder where the cross is today....

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

Unless I misheard something in that first 15 min of interview with Det Ramirez, Logan has his proof of being slandered, if he chooses to file a lawsuit.

Did I hear it wrong, or did the defendent say in the interview that EJ would never talk about being abused by Logan, but I just knew he was abusing her badly???

So if EJ never talked about it, where did that come from???? Sounds pretty slanderous to me - especially saying it to LE!
    Last edited by artsy1; 05-03-2012 at 03:29 PM. Reason: correct wording so sentence makes sense.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by artsy1 View Post
    Hmm... wonder where the cross is today....

Might have fell and gotten lost in the boobage. Yeah, I said boobage.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seattlechiquita For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    Might have fell and gotten lost in the boobage. Yeah, I said boobage.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

So, Tammi had a phone conversation with Logan, he taped it.
    He told Tammi not to call him again.
    Tammi told the detective that she had a conversation with Logan, but she made up a bunch of bs up, that Logan supposedly told her, but he never did say those things.

Was Tammi exposed as a liar?

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to noor For This Useful Post:

On the recording the Det. asks Tammi "if this end up being a case in terms of a criminal case and so forth, are you guys willing to aid in prosecution against Elizabeth, would you be willing to assist us in terms of against her?"

Tammi responds: "We will not lie we will tell the truth but are we going to help you prosecutor her? I don't know, I mean we're just gonna, we're not for either way, we're for, if if we get called into court we'll go to court and we'll tell the truth but are we gonna pick sides and say we're gonna do everything we can to make it sound ugly, no I wouldn't do that."
    She lied so many times about not having contact with EJ, she lied about what Logan said when she talked to him, she lies about everything.

This recording is ridiculously incriminating! Tammi's going to jail!

jmo

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post
    Tammi told the detective that she had a conversation with Logan, but she made up a bunch of bs up, that Logan supposedly told her, but he never did say those things.

Yes Ma'am!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Did anyone else hear a baby in that recording that was just played? And Tammi said stop it baby...I need you to go see Daddy please...wasn't H around 4-5 at that time? Certainly beyond the age of baby babbling.
    I think that could be a Southern colloquialism, used instead of something like "sweetie" or "honey". My Kentucky-born mother has called me "baby" at times and I'm middle aged.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marigold For This Useful Post:

How long is the lunch suppose to be? Shouldn't they be back by now?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Troubled For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post

What bugs me is that Tammi accused Logan of calling Elizabeth and saying that she was going to be arrested for kidnapping and that there was an amber alert. The evidence seems to be that Tammi made that call. Was she trying to panic EJ so that she could control her?

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by saba View Post
    What bugs me is that Tammi accused Logan of calling Elizabeth and saying that she was going to be arrested for kidnapping and that there was an amber alert. The evidence seems to be that Tammi made that call. Was she trying to panic EJ so that she could control her?
    If the jury returns anything less than a guilty verdict on all charges, my faith in the judicial system will be forever lost. I mean these jurors would have to be in a coma to not see the truth in this case.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

This recording just exemplifies how much TS was willing to protect EJ . . . .she keeps asking if EJ can take the child to an Atty or CPS or someone else instead of LE. Tammi keeps saying she has told EJ not to run . . . but there has been evidence presented in court that TS told her to go to another state and keep Logan having to jump thru hoops. TS has been talking out of both sides of her mouth.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

God forbid a father call his baby mama who took off with his baby and tell her she will go to prison and there is an amber alert. WTH! Was this recorded before or after she told him she killed the baby?
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Logan was threatening TS & her Hubby? Logan got EJ arrested? . . . . um . . . . EJ admitted she trashed the place and broke the window. Tammi is minimizing all of EJ's involvement in her own stuff and blames everyone else for EJ's antics.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

OMG my sides hurt!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

This sounds like the crap she said about Logan on NG. He should sue her azz
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

She sounds like Cindy A and her conspiracy theories. It's everyone except the one in jail's fault.

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

How can she sit there and listen to all her lies? Good gosh, she should be begging them to stop and just send her azz to jail. I can't believe I'm actually embarrassed for her.

44. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

DEJA POO . . . . the feeling you have heard this crap before!

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

I don't know enough about the case to know what exactly she's contradicting that she said previously. I mean I know she's lying but what exactly?

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Who is she yelling at, Jack?

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast