777 users online (182 members and 595 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Revenge you can't sink your teeth into.

Sweet revenge: Dentist pulls ALL of ex-boyfriend’s teeth out after getting dumped
    'When I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard,'' the scorned lover said
    Comments (78)
    By Jonathan Lemire / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Saturday, April 28, 2012, 1:57 PM

Revenge is a dish best served with novocaine.

A dentist in Poland, dumped by her boyfriend, got payback by removing all of her former lover’s teeth — leading his new lady to dump him, too.

Anna Mackowiak could face three years in jail after she agreed to treat her ex-boyfriend, Marek Olszewski, when he asked her to help with a toothache just days after he broke up with her.

“I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions,” Mackowiak, 34, told the Daily Mail. “But when I saw him lying there I just thought, ‘What a bastard.’”...

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...#ixzz1tYUCIPac

The article says she did this two days after he dumped her and he already had another girlfriend then, so I'd have to agree he was a bastard.

Oh noooo - what she did was horribly wrong. If she was so po'd about him dumping her, why didn't she just walk away. I don't care about what he did, she was in the wrong in so many ways! No teefers - ahhhhhhhhhgggggggghhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Oh noooo - what she did was horribly wrong. If she was so po'd about him dumping her, why didn't she just walk away. I don't care about what he did, she was in the wrong in so many ways! No teefers - ahhhhhhhhhgggggggghhhhh!
    I agree, but the guy was a bastard. It doesn't excuse her behavior, but it does make it a little more understandable.

Oh Steely, we'll have to agree to disagree. Because someone is a jerk, a bastard, or whatever doesn't give anyone a right to mutilate someone (which she did). So in a roundabout way, if she was a surgeon, and he had a pain in his arm, and she removed his arm - would that be okay? Leg? Teeth? All the same in my book.

He was obviously under and couldn't defend himself, and that makes it much worse in my book. And speaking of books, I hope the court throws it at her

MOO and all that!

Mel

Oh Steely, we'll have to agree to disagree. Because someone is a jerk, a bastard, or whatever doesn't give anyone a right to mutilate someone (which she did). So in a roundabout way, if she was a surgeon, and he had a pain in his arm, and she removed his arm - would that be okay? Leg? Teeth? All the same in my book.

He was obviously under and couldn't defend himself, and that makes it much worse in my book. And speaking of books, I hope the court throws it at her

MOO and all that!

Mel
    I'm not saying she was right to do it, just that it's understandable given the circumstance. I hope she loses her license and gets some jail time too.

^^^ me too!

Exclamation

^^^ me too!
    Let me add that it wasn't the smartest decision to ask an ex girlfriend to work on your teeth. I never would have done it.

We don't know that he was a bastard though. Breaking up with someone does not immediately make you a bastard. If he was such a bastard why would she and him still be in communication enough for him to feel comfortable visiting her practice. She may the bad one as far as we know. IMHO

She did an evil thing. She was deliberately cruel IMO
    She need not have done that
    England's dancing days are done...

Lexiintoronto is offline Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Pulling out your ex-amorata's teeth delves too far into the illegal for me and it would take too much effort. Slightly less illegal, and less work, are mail-order genital crabs that you can sprinkle on your ex's bed sheets. (But you might have to break-and-enter). http://crabrevenge.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiintoronto View Post
    Pulling out your ex-amorata's teeth delves too far into the illegal for me and it would take too much effort. Slightly less illegal, and less work, are mail-order genital crabs that you can sprinkle on your ex's bed sheets. (But you might have to break-and-enter). http://crabrevenge.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lexiintoronto View Post
    OMG, wow!
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Quote Originally Posted by Portabella View Post
    We don't know that he was a bastard though. Breaking up with someone does not immediately make you a bastard. If he was such a bastard why would she and him still be in communication enough for him to feel comfortable visiting her practice. She may the bad one as far as we know. IMHO
    It sounds to me like he was cheating on her. He had a girlfriend just days after he left her. That doesn't excuse her behavior, but if he was cheating then he's a bastard. JMO

I was married for 10 years to the ex, he cheated on me, and gave me chlamydia (sp). Sure I thought of doing a lot of things to his sorry arss, but thinking and doing is a fine line.

BTW he died of penile cancer in February after 3 years of pain and suffering. Sure he was a beesterd, but I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

MOO

Mel

Steely, I love that you start threads with funny stories that seem to get everyone's panties all in a bunch.

For the record, there is already a thread about this. It can be found in the....wait for it....News that makes you smile! forum.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170482"]Dentist pulled out ALL boyfriend's teeth after he dumped her - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast