The Phone Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just K

Reaction score
Why not start a thread for the phone records?
For the record: TMobile confirms that whether you set your zipcode/location or not all their statements have that PST notation at the bottom. We have confirmed through TMobile that the time was 7:12 PM EST. A search through previous threads will show the research.

04-22-2012, 06:49 PM
Replies: 1,048
17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30
Views: 19,902
Posted By Just K
Every T-Mobile on-line statement...even after one...

Every T-Mobile on-line statement...even after one inputs their zipcode...has that PST notation. It means absolutely nothing because even when you know that the time of the call is EST, the notation...
Forum: Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads 04-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Replies: 1,048

Views: 19,902
Posted By Just K
T-mobile does not identify individual times on...

T-mobile does not identify individual times on the bill anymore. The way you get a detailed log of T-mobile individual calls is to go on-line to T-Mobile.com or MyTMobile.com. Once there you will ge

I think this bill is for all numbers on their plan- so you have to isolate the correct phone number by the phone call times.

I think this bill is for all numbers on their plan- so you have to isolate the correct phone number by the phone call times.

Where are you seeing phone numbers? I couldn't find any. The bill Salem posted is just Trayvon's bill. The biggest problem with the bills is they are Pacific Standard time - so the times are completely off. This can be seen on the original bill.

Here is the bill Crump gave to ABC.

Attachments

• calls%20log-1.jpg
    calls%20log-1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 26
Bringing over from the other thread:

We could talk about these phone bills ... and the fact that they are based on Pacific Standard time, which would not at all line up with Crump's story. At some point the story changed to Martin looking on TM's phone, instead of phone bills.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7852444&postcount=800"]Phone Records[/ame]

"SUNNY HOSTIN, CNN LEGAL ANALYST:
Good morning, Kyra. I do not have a copy, though, of the sworn affidavit, but I did speak to one of the Martin family attorneys this morning for at least half an hour and she and I discussed this phone call.

Apparently Trayvon Martin on that night had been trading phone calls with a 16-year-old friend, a girl, and as they traded phone calls, one of the last phone calls, was at about 7:04.

Trayvon Martin told his friend that someone was following him. He was nervous. He was concerned. She explained to him that he should run. He told her he was not going to run, but he was going to walk quickly in an effort to get away from the person that he thought was pursuing him.

Well, Kyra, she then heard Trayvon Martin say to someone, "Why are you following me?"

That person then said to Trayvon Martin, "Who are you? Why are you here? What is your name?" <----- I think Sunny threw in that last one.

At that point at about 7:16 p.m., she says that the phone call dropped, that she felt that someone had pushed or tackled Trayvon and, at that point, the phone call dropped.

She tried to call him several times after that, no response, and, according to the timeline that the police are giving us, someone from the police department did arrive at about 7:17, just a minute later."

Benjamin Crump press conference
"We took another step in this &#8212; what has been a daily journey for the past three and a half weeks.

Mr. Martin, on Sunday evening [March 18th], was working with his cell phone account, trying to figure out Trayvon&#8217;s password. And he looked on it, and he saw who the last person was that Trayvon Martin talked to while he was alive.

He called me late Sunday night and told me that he had called the young lady, and he told me, and I was just utterly shocked when he told me the time that they talked."

911 calls were released on 3/16. Red emphasis mine.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7855957&postcount=1501"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35[/ame]

I may be missing something but I think we have already determined that the times have been set by location and the PST-problem theory was debunked?

Where are you seeing phone numbers? I couldn't find any. The bill Salem posted is just Trayvon's bill. The biggest problem with the bills is they are Pacific Standard time - so the times are completely off. This can be seen on the original bill.

Here is the bill Crump gave to ABC.
No the PST is a default statement. I think once Tracy set the location it shows his local time. The reason I think it is different numbers is because of the way the bill is lined up. Could be wrong- I will look again!

notice it says tracy not trayvon?

ETA: I will go through them after i work out. I think they are confusing the way they are printed up. so I will print them and look more carefully. thanks for posting vlpate!

Every T-Mobile on-line statement...even after one inputs their zipcode...has that PST notation. It means absolutely nothing because even when you know that the time of the call is EST, the notation can still be seen on the bottom of the printout. It is simply the default note to anyone who does not input their location.

But a simple call to t-mobile and a real-time test shows me that even though a call to T-mobile was placed at 6:30 PM EST and the printout denotes the same, that the note about PST is still seen at the bottom of the list of recent calls.

HTH. Her call was at 7:12 PM EST

No the PST is a default statement. I think once Tracy set the location it shows his local time. The reason I think it is different numbers is because of the way the bill is lined up. Could be wrong- I will look again!

notice it says tracy not trayvon?

ETA: I will go through them after i work out. I think they are confusing the way they are printed up. so I will print them and look more carefully. thanks for posting vlpate!

Yes, it says Tracy because they had 3 or 4 lines, I don't remember which - he logs on and picks the account, same with my daughter - they don't combine the calls. I'd be curious to know how they look printed out!

Oh, I haven't seen the bills talked about, I must have missed the PST discussion. I know on the bill it says ALL times are PST - thanks for the info!

Not only are the columns not lined up, they are in different formats...see attachments.

Attachments

• trayvonphoneIII.png
    trayvonphoneIII.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 29
  • trayvonphoneII.png
    trayvonphoneII.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 23
Those phone records look like he copied and pasted the actual phone logs from T-Mobile's website into a word doc or something?

They look weird. I don't doubt the authenticity, but the formatting doesn't look like any phone bill I've ever seen. Maybe he did that to cut out other people's calls?

:waitasec:

Yes, it says Tracy because they had 3 or 4 lines, I don't remember which - he logs on and picks the account, same with my daughter - they don't combine the calls. I'd be curious to know how they look printed out!

Oh, I haven't seen the bills talked about, I must have missed the PST discussion. I know on the bill it says ALL times are PST - thanks for the info!

Not only are the columns not lined up, they are in different formats...see attachments.
yeah it is configured funny and that is part of the confusion. Maybe they were not printed in printer friendly format?

They read like this:
p1 phone calls 2/26 from 7:04 pm to 7:12pm(should be page 4?)
p2 texts 2/26 from 11:13 am to 4:08 pm ( should be any page as it is texts not calls)
p3 phone calls 2/26 from 2:20pm to 4:28pm(should be page1?)
p4 phone calls 2/26 from 5:09pm to 6:49pm(should be page 2?)
p5 phone calls 3/2 from 12:45 to 12:47 pm(should be page 5?)
and 2/26 from 6:54 pm to 7:12 pm (should be page3?)

That is why at first pass I thought they were different lines since we know there are 4 lines on the account. They may have been reproduced out of order?? MAYBE they go like this:
2/26 from 6:54 pm to 7:12 pm (should be page3?)

I did find this at the T Mobile website-don't know if t is applicable or not?:

from t-mobile:
data and text usage on my.t-mobile.com is presented in Pacific Time, due to the location of our corporate office. Minute usage will show the correct time zone for where you were when you placed the call because of night and weekend minutes, but since there are no restrictions or free periods with data usage, the usage reports in Pacific Time on our website.

https://t-mobilesupportalcommunity2.uat3.hosted.jivesoftware.com/thread/15943

If it does apply it would mean that the texts on the records above are actually PST-but not the phone calls.

I just called T-Mobile and spoke to customer service. I asked her about the times on the calls, if they would be recorded as PST if I am in CST, she said yes - I clarified, she said "yes" again, and said that it would not effect the time when my evening minutes start.

I asked if they combine numbers on one bill if I am on a family plan, she said no. The number I called 1-800-937-8997

I went onto the T-Mobile site and this is the "printed" version of an online bill. Unless it has changed dramatically in the past year, the format for Trayvon's bill is completely wrong.

http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1101#charges

ETA - added URL http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1101?decorator=print

I did find this at the T Mobile website-don't know if t is applicable or not?:

from t-mobile:
data and text usage on my.t-mobile.com is presented in Pacific Time, due to the location of our corporate office. Minute usage will show the correct time zone for where you were when you placed the call because of night and weekend minutes, but since there are no restrictions or free periods with data usage, the usage reports in Pacific Time on our website.

https://t-mobilesupportalcommunity2.uat3.hosted.jivesoftware.com/thread/15943

If it does apply it would mean that the texts on the records above are actually PST-but not the phone calls.

:floorlaugh: Lordy, does anyone actually have a T-Mobile bill? I asked this woman specifically about the times and told her I was in Florida. The only thing she said about the night and weekend minutes is that it does not effect them but will still show PST!!

:floorlaugh: Lordy, does anyone actually have a T-Mobile bill? I asked this woman specifically about the times and told her I was in Florida. The only thing she said about the night and weekend minutes is that it does not effect them but will still show PST!!
I think JustK does.

Do the fonts not look totally different to you? Sometimes the "pm" is in line with the time, and sometimes on top (maybe bottom), of the line.

yeah it is configured funny and that is part of the confusion. Maybe they were not printed in printer friendly format?

They read like this:
p2 texts 2/26 from 11:13 am to 4:08 pm ( should be any page as it is texts not calls)

That is why at first pass I thought they were different lines since we know there are 4 lines on the account. They may have been reproduced out of order?? MAYBE they go like this:

I just called T-Mobile and spoke to customer service. I asked her about the times on the calls, if they would be recorded as PST if I am in CST, she said yes - I clarified, she said "yes" again, and said that it would not effect the time when my evening minutes start.

I asked if they combine numbers on one bill if I am on a family plan, she said no. The number I called 1-800-937-8997

I went onto the T-Mobile site and this is the "printed" version of an online bill. Unless it has changed dramatically in the past year, the format for Trayvon's bill is completely wrong.

http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1101#charges

ETA - added URL http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1101?decorator=print
that bill doesn't show any detail on regular phone call usage.

Do the fonts not look totally different to you? Sometimes the "pm" is in line with the time, and sometimes on top (maybe bottom), of the line.
don't you just think that is formatting from printing online? Like I said- maybe they did not use a printer friendly format and they had to kind of piece it together. just a guess of course.

don't you just think that is formatting from printing online? Like I said- maybe they did not use a printer friendly format and they had to kind of piece it together. just a guess of course.

I have no doubt they had to piece it together. In my opinion, they pieced it together after the 911 calls were released on the previous Friday night, 3/16. Martin was trying to figure out Trayvon's password on 3/18, he was flipping through the phone numbers and noticed g/f's number, and called her.

1. LE would have taken the password off, or, he could have gotten it from T-Mobile - it was his account.
2. The timing of the call works out perfectly - 7:12 is the time TM started running - g/f calls him WHILE he's running and tell him to run? Convenient
3. Where is the call to or from Tracy and TM when TM was begging his dad to let him go to the store?
4. Where are all the call backs from g/f and the calls from Tracy after the 7:12 incoming call? The phone wasn't rendered inoperable because Tracy called the g/f from it.
5. Why didn't g/f come forward with this important information during the time the Martin's were begging for an arrest? Why didn't her mother make her? According to Crump, these two were very close, they were girlfriend/boyfriend and they were "dating". And yet, no one calls her before 3/18 - they obviously knew about her!

They read like this:

I think there are several different searches reflected on those pages. I broke it down in one of the earlier threads and don't remember all the stuff I thought it worked out to but the last two or three pages were the most relevant, if I remember correctly.

I put the calls in the 'correct' order as I think they should be:
Trayvon’s call log.
From http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/call+log.pdf

02/26/2012
11:13 Hollywood text
11:15 North Dade text
11:18 North Dade text
01:30 Miami text
02:20 Incoming 3
02:38 Incoming 103
02:45 Incoming 2
03:02 Incoming 2
03:04 Incoming 3
04:08 North Dade text
04:28 North Dade Incoming 41
05:09 North Dade Incoming 81
06:30 North Dade Incoming 13
06:41 Incoming 4
06:45 North Dade Incoming 5
06:46 North Dade Incoming 2
06:49 Incoming 4
06:53 North Dade Incoming 1
06:54 North Dade Incoming 1
06:54 Incoming 18
07:04 Incoming 1
07:12 Incoming 4

03/02/2012
12:45 Emergency 1
12:45 Incoming 1
12:47 Incoming 1

Sorry about the formatting - it gets messed up when I paste it here.

The confusing part is that calls seem to overlap. There is a 103 minute call at 2:38 - how can there be calls at 2:45, 3:02, and 3:04? This happens over and over, so there is something strange here. Do cell phones have call waiting and can you put people on hold to answer other incoming calls?

I'm not sure why some calls don't have locations for their origins. Maybe those are ones from Trayvon's regular 'home' calling area, Miami Gardens (?), and the ones that have locations are 'out of area'? That would fit if the ones without a location are from the girlfriend. The last three are supposed to be from her, so fit the pattern, but there is still an overlap in the calls.

I really don't understand the information here at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo