Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: GZ Case - Defense Perspective

http://www.thenorthface.com/en_US/sh...ring%20Jackets

My son-in-law has a similar Northface jacket. It does have a zipper pocket, alot of them do. Here is a link, you can see various styles. I think it is the shadow of the pocket unzipped.
    "Jodi Arias will be the first woman in history to serve LWOP in the courtroom."

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to luvmygarden For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygarden View Post
    http://www.thenorthface.com/en_US/sh...ring%20Jackets

My son-in-law has a similar Northface jacket. It does have a zipper pocket, alot of them do. Here is a link, you can see various styles. I think it is the shadow of the pocket unzipped.
    Funny, it's called a Napolean Chest Pocket. Appropriate for someone who IMO is suffering from some major Short Man's Syndrome!!! MOO.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BiancaS For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    Thanks V. I think the court released only an edited version. I'm beginning to think the missing part was taken out for some reason unbeknownst to us. From watching the part where it should have been...it seems like the question came either right before the question about broken noses or right after.

Too bad no one seems to have DVR'd it. I wish I knew how to or if it's even possible to store live feeds. If anyone knows how, I would gladly do it the next time.
    Has anyone reviewed the posts on here that were from the day of the hearing? I was watching live and several of us were commenting during it. Might be helpful. I know I did not have commercials, but I don't remember where I was watching, but it was not on TV, it was a live computer feed from one of the Orlando TV stations.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BiancaS For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    From what I watched and have heard I don't think any witness saw the shooting. John who saw them on the ground left and when he looked out the window after the shot he saw Trayvon on the ground and Zimmerman walking around. That means he even missed George sitting on Trayvon after the shooting.

The detective said there was stippling on Martin so that would mean he was shot from 6 inches away up to 30 inches away or about an arms length. Test on the powder burns on the hoodie compared to the loads Zimmerman was using should tell the distance.

http://www.pathologyexpert.com/boards/forensics/gsw.htm

Intermediate: 6-30" Stippling
    Post mortem pics (*warning: graphic*) and discussion of evidence from gunshot wounds, classified according to distance.

http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/...NS/GUNINJ.html

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Marsh/Jfk-c...cy/GUNINJ.html

http://www.leelofland.com/wordpress/...unshot-wounds/

Forensic pathology of GSW's:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1975428-overview

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to K_Z For This Useful Post:

Shameless stolen from Dr. Fessel in another thread.

https://twitter.com/#!/mattgutmanABC

ABC exclusive: medical report from morning after Zimmerman shot #Trayvonmartin. Show he had broken nose, swollen face blck eyes. 2 cuts

For more on our exclusive new information on Zimmerman's medical report post shooting tune into ABC World News

Well, it certainly seems that George did indeed get beaten up pretty badly.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tpgks For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tpgks View Post
    Shameless stolen from Dr. Fessel in another thread.

https://twitter.com/#!/mattgutmanABC

ABC exclusive: medical report from morning after Zimmerman shot #Trayvonmartin. Show he had broken nose, swollen face blck eyes. 2 cuts

For more on our exclusive new information on Zimmerman's medical report post shooting tune into ABC World News

Well, it certainly seems that George did indeed get beaten up pretty badly.
    I'll wait to see the reports from the EMT personnel from the night of the shooting rather than depend on independent medical records from after the fact.

Also, it's been often claimed on this forum that ABC has no credibility.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    I'll wait to see the reports from the EMT personnel from the night of the shooting rather than depend on independent medical records from after the fact.

Also, it's been often claimed on this forum that ABC has no credibility.
    The EMS run sheets might be very vague. The pictures taken on scene will be more telling than the EMS reports IMO. Truth about ABC, especially Gutman.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tpgks For This Useful Post:

Frances Robles ‏ @RoblesHerald

ABC News: #Zimmerman, who takes meds for ADHD and insomnia, had a broken nose, cuts and 2 black eyes after fight w/ #trayvon @mattgutmanABC

https://twitter.com/#!/RoblesHerald

Wonder if it is Ritalin?

And he takes a sleeping pill? Oh boy. IMO
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

ABC News: #Zimmerman, who takes meds for ADHD and insomnia, had a broken nose, cuts and 2 black eyes after fight w/ #trayvon @mattgutmanABC

Wonder if it is Ritalin?

Interesting article:

In addition to his physical injuries, Zimmerman complained of stress and "occasional nausea when thinking about the violence." But he was not diagnosed with a concussion. The doctor noted that it was "imperative" that Zimmerman "be seen with [sic] his psychologist for evaluation."

According to the report, prior to the shooting Zimmerman had been prescribed Adderall and Temazepam, medications that can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...2#.T7LbzsWmGHh

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...2#.T7LZaHpo9XY

According to the report, prior to the shooting Zimmerman had been prescribed Adderall and Temazepam, medications that can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000166/

Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine (Adderall)

Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:

fast or pounding heartbeat

shortness of breath

chest pain

excessive tiredness

slow or difficult speech

dizziness or faintness

weakness or numbness of an arm or leg

seizures

motor tics or verbal tics

believing things that are not true

feeling unusually suspicious of others

hallucinating (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)

mania (frenzied or abnormally excited mood)

aggressive or hostile behavior

changes in vision or blurred vision

fever

blistering or peeling skin

rash

hives

itching

swelling of the eyes, face, tongue, or throat

difficulty breathing or swallowing

hoarseness
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

So Trayvon had no defensive wounds, no black eye's, nothing except the cuts on his hand and the hole in his chest.

The autopsy results come as Zimmerman's attorney, Mark OíMara continues to go over other evidence in the case.

OíMara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution.

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martinís body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

When you compare Trayvonís non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said.
    The funeral director either misspoke, or outright lied about Trayvon having no injuries. Part of the Crump narrative that Trayvon did nothing wrong. {MOO}

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...uries-h/nN6gs/

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tpgks For This Useful Post:

Temazepam

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000808/

you should know that your mental health may change in unexpected ways while you are taking this medication. It is hard to tell if these changes are caused by temazepam or if they are caused by physical or mental illnesses that you already have or suddenly develop. Tell your doctor right away if you experience any of the following symptoms: aggressiveness, strange or unusually outgoing behavior, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), feeling as if you are outside of your body, memory problems, difficulty concentrating, new or worsening depression, thinking about killing yourself, confusion, and any other changes in your usual thoughts, mood, or behavior. Be sure that your family knows which symptoms may be serious so that they can call the doctor if you are unable to seek treatment on your own.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

This guy should have never been carrying a gun on those drugs. imo
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tpgks View Post
    So Trayvon had no defensive wounds, no black eye's, nothing except the cuts on his hand and the hole in his chest.

The funeral director either misspoke, or outright lied about Trayvon having no injuries. Part of the Crump narrative that Trayvon did nothing wrong. {MOO}

Not good news at all for the prosecution. Corey had this evidence. Unless GZ was hitting TM on his knuckles, in some bizarre head butting offensive move, they've got big trouble. JMO.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

I hope the judge sees all this leaking as reason to unseal everything.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

I am not a nurse, but damn those are powerful drugs we used for DH to get over the anxiety of his Bi-pap when he became paralyzed. They hand these out? And you can get a concealed carry permit? Damn. Not a good idea. IMO JMO MOO

It would have been less deadly if he had some weed.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:

He was prescribed those drugs, is there evidence that he was taking either that night? Especially a sleeping pill before going to Target?? Millions take adderal and when taken as prescribed for ADD, they only help the patient focus. ALL drugs have side effects.

Most common, antibiotics and heart meds

Amoxcillin: POTENTIAL PSYCHIATRIC SIDE EFFECTS

** Hallucinations

** Confusion

** Mania

Lanoxin
    **** Depressed libido

*** Delirium

*** Depression

* Dementia

* Hallucinations and psychosis

* Mania and hyperactivity

* Lethargy

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Wonder if it is Ritalin?

Gotta love Gutman and Robles. That headline says it all.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    He was prescribed those drugs, is there evidence that he was taking either that night? Especially a sleeping pill before going to Target?? Millions take adderal and when taken as prescribed for ADD, they only help the patient focus. ALL drugs have side effects.

Most common, antibiotics and heart meds

Amoxcillin: POTENTIAL PSYCHIATRIC SIDE EFFECTS

** Hallucinations

** Confusion

** Mania

Lanoxin
    **** Depressed libido

*** Delirium

*** Depression

* Dementia

* Hallucinations and psychosis

* Mania and hyperactivity

* Lethargy
    No comparison to Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine (Addreall)

It is sold on the street even for the high.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

No comparison to Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine (Addreall)

It is sold on the street even for the high.
    And prescribed to little children constantly. I find it more telling that George didn't get his on the street and fully acknowledged his prior rx's to his treating physician.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I'd like to know why he was taking the Adderall. Was it for a valid mental problem or was he using it for weight loss. His weight was definitely a problem at one time according to the pictures I have seen. There are some doctors out there that will still prescribe speed for weight loss. IMO
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Karmady View Post
    And prescribed to little children constantly. I find it more telling that George didn't get his on the street and fully acknowledged his prior rx's to his treating physician.
    Wasn't the guy his doctor? Adderall comes in a lot of doses and it is a mind altering drug. It will be interesting to see what George was going to a psychologist for.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    I'd like to know why he was taking the Adderall. Was it for a valid mental problem or was he using it for weight loss. His weight was definitely a problem at one time according to the pictures I have seen. There are some doctors out there that will still prescribe speed for weight loss. IMO
    I bet you anything you nailed it right there. I kept wondering about that weight loss and how he did it. imo
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Before everyone jumps on the fact that autopsy shows injuries to TM's knuckles, keep in mind that he had every right to fight off his attacker and that these injuries can just as easily be defined as defensive wounds.

48. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Just K For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    Not good news at all for the prosecution. Corey had this evidence. Unless GZ was hitting TM on his knuckles, in some bizarre head butting offensive move, they've got big trouble. JMO.
    BBM
    I believe that GZ learned that move from the extensive training he received at BOUNCERS R US academy. The old slam your face into someones fists move is a very effective method of ejecting a unruly bar patron. JMO.

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast