696 users online (75 members and 621 guests)  

Websleuths News

Grandma Accused of Locking Boy in Trunk

A woman was arrested after acknowledging to police that she drove about 15 minutes with her 9-year-old grandson locked in the car trunk after he soiled his pants, authorities said.....................

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...hild_car_trunk

This is a change!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

UNBELIEVABLE!

"The grandmother also told the officer she is raising the youngsters alone because their parents are in jail, Klempa said.

"She also stated that she would rather be in jail than take care of these children," an investigator wrote in the affidavit.

The two younger children also told the police "that grand mom beats us all of the time." All three siblings are staying with relatives while Child Protective Services investigates, Klempa said. "

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    UNBELIEVABLE!

"The grandmother also told the officer she is raising the youngsters alone because their parents are in jail, Klempa said.

"She also stated that she would rather be in jail than take care of these children," an investigator wrote in the affidavit.

The two younger children also told the police "that grand mom beats us all of the time." All three siblings are staying with relatives while Child Protective Services investigates, Klempa said. "
    I'm not saying Grandma did the *right thing*, but I've seen kids that I would rather be in jail than take care of them.

I saw a 3-year old threaten to call 911 on his mom in the market the other day. She smacked his leg when he wouldn't stop screaming like a banshee when she would put back stuff he kept tossing in the grocery cart.
    “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. Sometimes I just wish He didn’t trust me so much.” Elizabeth Smart

This is disgusting child abuse. Lord only knows what other punishment Granny dished out if she is so bold as to tell LE she would rather be in jail than take care of these children.

With that in mind, Dani, I sooo hear what you are saying. Sometimes I cannot believe what I (over)hear children saying to parents. Although, I have to wonder what pattern has taken place beforehand for a child to even think about saying that to a parent. And I don't mean the child has been abused, I mean that the child has so little discipline that at the age of THREE, they are already threatening parents with the authorites.
    I do not have children (yet), and I can GUARANTEE, I will be no super duper award winning parent (who is?), but I will also guarantee, no 3 year old child of mine will be threatening ME with authorites. I am not silly enough to believe I will be the parent angels, but I already have a couple things in mind that I fully believe I won't be budged on.
    Above is my opinion only

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by messiecake
    A woman was arrested after acknowledging to police that she drove about 15 minutes with her 9-year-old grandson locked in the car trunk after he soiled his pants, authorities said.....................

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...hild_car_trunk

This is a change!

Now maybe she can be re-united with the blood family she so despises in jail. For a 9 year old to have a soiling problem is a classic sign of sexual child abuse, neglect and physical abuse.

She will loathe the day she is truly held into account. She hated her own flesh and blood, that's why the parents of the babes are in jail.

As far as out of control, dis-honoring mouthy 3 year olds about shopping, the parents need to learn how to parent. Children want and need to know what's expected of them in every situation they enter into. Explaining the rules and what's allowed before entering a shopping facility or any other business or home, just requires the parent to verbally place out there to the child the expectations for their behavior. Children need guidance and direction before they get into trouble.

Parents are to busy putting out the fires instead of preventing the fire.