GUILTY TX - Cedric Owens, 34, brutally murdered in Dallas motel room, 28 April 2012

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Woman in custody for bloody Dallas motel murder (wfaa.com)
DALLAS — A Dallas woman is under arrest for allegedly slashing a man's throat and severing his penis.

Police said the suspect, identified as Cristal Richardson, was found naked and covered in blood Saturday night in the stairway of a Motel 6 at 8510 R.L. Thornton Freeway.
---
More at links above and below; the dead man has been identified as Cedric Lamont Owens, 34.
---
About 4 on Saturday, a security guard said he heard man and woman "in a loud verbal and physical disturbance" in the third-floor room, police said.

The guard continued on to the first-floor lobby before returning to the third floor a short time later. That's when he saw Richardson come out of the room, according to police.
---
A field agent with the Dallas County medical examiner's office examined the man's body and found that he had "multiple stab wounds to his upper body, his throat was cut and there was traumatic amputation of the penis and scrotum," the documents said.
---
Woman accused of severing man's penis in fatal stabbing at Dallas motel (crimeblog.dallasnews.com)

Oh my..... I wonder why the guard didn't attend to the screaming in the room? Or call 911? I'd imagine the victim would have been screaming extremely loud if this was occurring inside the room that was rented.

I wonder why Richardson did this? How bizarre.

RIP to Cedric Owens. :( I can't imagine the horrors you faced.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back