Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 1033

Thread: MS - Linda Reed, 65, Copiah County, Believed Abducted 30 April 2012

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by deca View Post
    maybe there was incriminating evidence in the purse? Like a key or note to saying to meet somewhere?
    Pictures? Photocopies? Video? Voice recording?
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMom For This Useful Post:


  3. #302
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Woman's family seeking answers


    "It could still be a stranger abduction," Chris Reed said. "Where is she? We want to make sure the case has been handled properly, that everything possible has been done. We don't understand why the family hasn't been involved with the FBI. We would like all of those who saw her last to be polygraphed.

    http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20120519/NEWS01/205190338/Woman-s-family-seeking-answers?odyssey=tab%7Cmostpopular%7Ctext%7CFRONTPA GE

    This paper has stayed on top of this case and for that I'm thankful. I don't know what to think about her disappearance at this point, but beginning to think the company may have been a little shady and she being an officer would hold part of that responsibilty.

    Is TES still involved?

  4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  5. #303
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    <snip>

    Is TES still involved?
    I haven't heard, but I know Tim was back in Texas on Monday. The website doesn't say anything about suspending the search. But they don't always say that when they do. IMO, LE probably had them temporarily stand down after hearing about the issue with the books.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to audie For This Useful Post:


  7. #304
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,183
    I wonder how accurate this information is. This one states it was: "Updated 11/17/2011 - This profile of Moore Machine & Welding Shop, Inc was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet "

    And was her name still Slay in 2011? If so, hadn't been married long to Mr. Reed.


    [quote]



    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    This one states:
    "Updated 11/15/2011 - This profile of Moore Machine & Welding Shop, Inc was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet"

    Updated only 2 days later and her name is listed as Reed.


  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:


  9. #305
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,183
    So could there have been a Linda Thompson, who was not Linda Slay Reed? Or is it one and the same person?

    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    ETA: Look at the last name listed on the right. I knew I had seen a T in her names somewhere. There is a LT listed also in the first business. Maybe cohinkydink, but found it interesting. Click her name and look at the list here. http://www.123people.com/ilp/if/crs/process.php?lastName=reed&firstName=linda&city=Car rollton&state=MS

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:


  11. #306
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSquaw View Post
    One of the stories that I have heard is that her Wal-Mart receipt was found inside her home, as well as the items listed on the receipt. Again, this is only hear-say.
    Her son states here the groceries were not found at her home or in her vehicle.

    Friends and family said they were worried by the fact Reed's SUV was found north of Gallman, where she lives, when the Hazlehurst Walmart is about four miles south of Gallman.
    "We think there's foul play," Sessums said. "She would have had no reason to come up this way."
    Sessums said the groceries Reed had told co-workers she was going to buy are not in her residence nor in her gray Chevrolet Equinox.
    "This is not like her," Sessums said. "Everyone always knows where she is. She never misses work without having someone to fill in."
    http://www.clarionledger.com/article...arch-continues

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:


  13. #307
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,183
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Another business in the family.....and it has a trailer!!! LOL

    http://binged.it/J2qSEt

    http://www.manta.com/c/mmnthsf/moore-machine-welding-inc

    Whoa!@!! Check this out. This business is only a little over a mile away where her car was found. The owner on the manta site above is the father.

    http://binged.it/KI9DfH
    Quote Originally Posted by audie View Post
    Weird, that it's north of her work, but Walmart is south of her work.
    Idk, but it just seems a little more than coincidental that her vehicle is found in that particular location. JMO

    Apparently Mrs. Reed's family thinks it's weird too:

    BBM:
    Friends and family said they were worried by the fact Reed's SUV was found north of Gallman, where she lives, when the Hazlehurst Walmart is about four miles south of Gallman.
    "We think there's foul play," Sessums said. "She would have had no reason to come up this way."
    http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20120501/NEWS/205010340/Copiah-County-woman-disappears-abduction-suspected?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:


  15. #308
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,520
    Ms. Reed went to Walmart at least once.....LE has the receipt for those items and they have surveillance video of her leaving the store. She told co-workers she needed to go back again for some groceries and was going that evening. She even asked them to leave the gate open (which I find odd, since its reported that she typically locked the gate herself each night and opened it early each morning).

    Thats why its so troubling for the family that her vehicle was found in the opposite direction of Walmart. And, to my knowledge, there was no other surveillance that showed her at Walmart that evening.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:


  17. #309
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,151
    Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    Ms. Reed went to Walmart at least once.....LE has the receipt for those items and they have surveillance video of her leaving the store. She told co-workers she needed to go back again for some groceries and was going that evening. She even asked them to leave the gate open (which I find odd, since its reported that she typically locked the gate herself each night and opened it early each morning).

    Thats why its so troubling for the family that her vehicle was found in the opposite direction of Walmart. And, to my knowledge, there was no other surveillance that showed her at Walmart that evening.
    So, I wonder why the second trip? I mean, she SAID that she needed to go later for groceries...but maybe she was leaving work (early?) to go talk to someone or meet someone. IDK about all of you, but I would have melded the two trips if at all possible rather than wasting so much time.
    Since there is no evidence that she got to the Walmart on trip 2..
    .either
    1.she got carjacked on the way there
    2. she stopped somewhere else and was taken
    3. she was planning on never going to the store- just running

    Since it is a relatively small area and her case is pretty big, I would imagine that if people saw her at the local bar or dry cleaners or whatever that day they would have spoken up. So if she did stop somewhere it had to be a residence or other private place.
    JMO

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to deca For This Useful Post:


  19. #310
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,047
    I believe holly pointed out that there is a second business owned by the same family and that the business is relatively close to where her vehicle was found and that there is a trailer behind that business, too. Is that accurate? If so, has that trailer been searched for signs that she was there. Perhaps that is where she took the items that were purchased at Walmart.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:


  21. #311
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    4,982
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Useful Post:


  23. #312
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    I wonder how accurate this information is. This one states it was: "Updated 11/17/2011 - This profile of Moore Machine & Welding Shop, Inc was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet "

    And was her name still Slay in 2011? If so, hadn't been married long to Mr. Reed.
    This one states:

    "Updated 11/15/2011 - This profile of Moore Machine & Welding Shop, Inc was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet"

    Updated only 2 days later and her name is listed as Reed.
    Dun & Bradstreet is a credit rating corporation, and I'm not sure if they check the business license update or if any changes were made when renewed. I'm not sure exactly where they pull their info from. The one article stated the Reed's had been married 12 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Her son states here the groceries were not found at her home or in her vehicle.

    http://www.clarionledger.com/article...arch-continues
    She may have taken the purchases to the residence/business in Crystal Springs (Machine shop) and somewhere between there and home....something went amuck. ??? Just a little theory. Maybe the purchases, if groceries, were not perishables and she kept them in the car until she got to where she was going...or they could have been supplies for the office and she took them in when she returned. I don't think she made a second trip to "Wallies", but it sure would be nice if MSM would give a legit timeline....from LE.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  25. #313
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,693
    Hi everyone! Just got done reading the thread and wanted to say a few things.

    I don't believe she ever made it back to Walmart the second time as they would have video of her and hopefully released that as when she was last seen, unless they told AMW but not the local media. Maybe a local media source could get clarification on that, if AMW doesn't respond back to the above posters inquiry.

    The gate was locked from the outside, so either she left and something happened once she exited the gate or someone affiliated with the business did something to her on the property and locked the gate on the outside, making it look like she left. They then tried to stage some kind of abduction. From what I have read so far, my mind seems to be going in this direction. It would be interesting to know, who at work she spoke to last about leaving the gate unlocked and who told the media this.

    I find it rather hinky that the owner started talking about something being amuck with the books so soon after her disappearance. If she handled all the bookkeeping, had been doing it for years, how would he have any clue that the books were off all of a sudden. If she was very good at it, like it has been noted, the owner IMO would not have been able to pick up on it.

    I wonder if LE already has reason to beleive that she is deceased so they are concentrating on something within the company and not spending a lot of resources searching.

    I noticed the son or step-son? was asking for all those that last talked to her to be polygraphed. It sounds like maybe he has similiar thoughts on what happened.

    IMO, I don't think in any way she left and staged this herself. It just doesn't make any sense at all to me for many reasons. The first reason that stuck out to me in the beginning was her glasses were found in the car or on the blanket. Why would you leave your glasses?

    The motive for someone in the business wanting to harm her is a mystery. I could speculate many different theories. Was it a heated argument or planned?

    It was stated the FBI and Attorney General have been called in to review the books. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

    Could she have been such a valuable employee for so long and used by other family members to do their books because she was asked to hide other business activity and was good at it?
    Last edited by BeginnersLuck; 05-20-2012 at 08:21 AM. Reason: BAD spelling this morning.

  26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:


  27. #314
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,693
    Wow! I was just reading the comments on CR's facebook. There is a lot of discussion arount May 8th about the Sheriff not taking any action. Also, mention of 1 FBI agent being sent for the investigation. I certainly hope since 5/8 they have gotten more help from LE. The lack of attention that is being given to this case is very sad for the family. This brings questions to my mind about a small town Sheriff and the dynamics that small towns can have when it comes to business and influence.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:


  29. #315
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,183
    [quote=neesaki;7939172]I wonder how accurate this information is. This one states it was: "Updated 11/17/2011 - This profile of Moore Machine & Welding Shop, Inc was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet "

    And was her name still Slay in 2011? If so, hadn't been married long to Mr. Reed.






    This one states:
    "Updated 11/15/2011 - This profile of Moore Machine & Welding Shop, Inc was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet"

    Updated only 2 days later and her name is listed as Reed.
    Correction: I meant to say two days earlier, not later.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:


  31. #316
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,183
    [quote=hollyblue;7941645]

    Dun & Bradstreet is a credit rating corporation, and I'm not sure if they check the business license update or if any changes were made when renewed. I'm not sure exactly where they pull their info from. The one article stated the Reed's had been married 12 years.
    B&SBM: Good to know. I guess I missed that information. TU hollyblue

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:


  33. #317
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,183
    Hmmm, so maybe someone in the Moore family, at least Shannon Moore, has some reason he doesn't want Mrs. Reed found. IMO, this is starting to look more and more like he and/or another of the business owners had something to do with Mrs. Reed's disappearance.
    Why would he have put out this unproven information so prematurely when it is so possible that foul play is involved and that's why she's missing?

    To discourage the search efforts maybe? And, to use Mrs. Reed as the scapegoat for missing money and possibly some other illegal activities he may be involved with? If that is the case, then he already knew there was something wrong with the books, and maybe that's why Mrs. Reed has 'disappeared'.

    When Shannon Moore, the owner of Moore's Fabrications in Gallman, where Linda Reed has worked since 1999, said earlier this week there were possible discrepancies in his company's books, "that caused some people to cease wanting to look for her," Chris Reed said.
    ......He wishes Moore had waited until there was more proof before he made the allegations.
    This was what I had been thinking since the charge had been dismissed by the judge.

    "It is so out of character for her. They were too quick to damage her character. There was never any trouble with the IRS. A check-forging charge in 1974 that had something to do with an ex-husband was dismissed," he said.
    http://www.clarionledger.com/article...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:


  35. #318
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hoping to arrive in NEUTRAL soon
    Posts
    647
    I think it is highly unusual for an employee to stay/live in a trailer on the grounds of the company in relative isolation during off-hours merely for the convenience of lessening a commute. Perhaps it was convenient for a different reason, and whatever that reason is has led to this disappearance. I agree with those who think someone in her circle of acquaintances knows where Mrs. Reed is.
    One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
    John F. Kennedy

  36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CocoChanel For This Useful Post:


  37. #319
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    695
    I have been trying to catch up but I may have missed something. If I understand correctly Ms. Reed was last seen on the survelliellance tape leaving Walmart about 7:30. Co-workers said she went back to the office, told them she needed to return to Walmart for groceries, and asked them to leave the gate unlocked because she would soon be leaving to go back to Walmart. As far as I can see may not have made it. I am confused about the 9:30 report by the media. Was she seen at Wamart at 7:30 and 9:30 also? If not, was she seen by anyone other than the co-workers after she left Walmart at 7:30? The co-workers say she returned to the business and also her husband reported speaking to her around 9:00 pm and IIRC he assumed she was home for the night. When co-workers arrived Monday the gate was locked from the outside. Ms Moore said she (Ms. Reed) always locks the gate at night and unlocks it in the morning. "She is always the first one here," she said of Ms. Reed.She did live there, right? Has it been explained who the "co-workers" are that spoke to Ms. Reed? It just seems odd to me since it was late on a Sunday afternoon, but for all I know it is a large company with three shifts of workers. Did she speak to several people to tell them she was returning to Walmart, or maybe even just the owners, although I don't think the owners would be called co-workers in the media. Maybe I just missed it in the articles, but is there evidence she actually left the business , such as a receipt or something? Sorry for all the questions, but I feel like I am just overlooking something. TIA.

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna1964 For This Useful Post:


  39. #320
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna1964 View Post
    I have been trying to catch up but I may have missed something. If I understand correctly Ms. Reed was last seen on the survelliellance tape leaving Walmart about 7:30. Co-workers said she went back to the office, told them she needed to return to Walmart for groceries, and asked them to leave the gate unlocked because she would soon be leaving to go back to Walmart. As far as I can see may not have made it. I am confused about the 9:30 report by the media. Was she seen at Wamart at 7:30 and 9:30 also? If not, was she seen by anyone other than the co-workers after she left Walmart at 7:30? The co-workers say she returned to the business and also her husband reported speaking to her around 9:00 pm and IIRC he assumed she was home for the night. When co-workers arrived Monday the gate was locked from the outside. Ms Moore said she (Ms. Reed) always locks the gate at night and unlocks it in the morning. "She is always the first one here," she said of Ms. Reed.She did live there, right? Has it been explained who the "co-workers" are that spoke to Ms. Reed? It just seems odd to me since it was late on a Sunday afternoon, but for all I know it is a large company with three shifts of workers. Did she speak to several people to tell them she was returning to Walmart, or maybe even just the owners, although I don't think the owners would be called co-workers in the media. Maybe I just missed it in the articles, but is there evidence she actually left the business , such as a receipt or something? Sorry for all the questions, but I feel like I am just overlooking something. TIA.
    I think you've summed it up nicely, and questioned the unknown or should I say, unpublished information.

    As sleuther missingm mentioned earlier, I also find it odd that the owner's wife spoke to the press earlier than the owner himself. Does anyone know if they live in the same town as their business?

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bit Analyzer For This Useful Post:


  41. #321
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,520
    I don't really find it odd that the wife spoke. That wouldn't be uncommon. Since Ms. Reed had worked for her husband's business (and wouldn't it be her business too?), then Ms. Moore had known Ms. Reed for a very long time. And Ms. Moore was probably available for comment when the media contacted the family.

    Have we seen the husband speak in this case yet? I know at least one of the sons has spoken out.

  42. #322
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    I don't really find it odd that the wife spoke. That wouldn't be uncommon. Since Ms. Reed had worked for her husband's business (and wouldn't it be her business too?), then Ms. Moore had known Ms. Reed for a very long time. And Ms. Moore was probably available for comment when the media contacted the family.

    Have we seen the husband speak in this case yet? I know at least one of the sons has spoken out.
    I can't explain why it struck me odd that the wife spoke first, it just did. I see your point also, that it would be her business, too. I do not think Mrs. Reed's current husband has spoken to the press at all.

  43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bit Analyzer For This Useful Post:


  44. #323
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Bit Analyzer View Post
    I can't explain why it struck me odd that the wife spoke first, it just did. I see your point also, that it would be her business, too. I do not think Mrs. Reed's current husband has spoken to the press at all.
    Bit, several posters have commented that they thought it was odd, as well. I just didn't find it so.

    I do find it odd that:
    1. She was working so late on Sunday. (With co-workers?)
    2. That she didn't get a few groceries the first time at Wally World.
    3. That she asked the co-workers not to lock the gate (when she was
    always the one that locked the gate anyway).
    4. That hubby spoke to her at 9pm and assumed she was in for the night.
    5. Her vehicle was found in opposite direction of Walmart.
    6. That the vehicle was found near another Moore business with a trailer.
    7. That there were no tracks or scents leading away from her vehicle.
    8. That her cash, credit cards, etc, were in the vehicle.
    9. That a blanket was spread out near the vehicle. (Forensics, where are
    you?)
    10. That the hubby hasn't spoken out to the media. (Was he asked not to by
    LE?)

    And I'm sure there are more odd things that I just haven't thought of yet...or that I forgot!

    ETA: Oh yes, and that darn tooth! Isn't that odd?!

  45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:


  46. #324
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    557
    Ok, this is going to sound crazy, but did anyone else have in their mind that the trailer Linda lived in was within the gates of the business? I just had a well duh moment when it occurred to me it could be on the property,but outside the gates.

    Meaning I guess that maybe she did lock up after putting groceries or supplies in the office, then go home. Maybe she simply decided not to go back to walmart that night -I change my mind and destination all the time.. Maybe that white truck supposedly backed up to her house in the middle of the night took not only something away from her trailer but her as well - either willing or not. Car could have been driven to that out of the way spot by anybody.

    Do we know how many employees the business has?

    Seems likely someone employed present or former of the nearby Moore business would be familiar with that unusual place her vehicle was found?

    Just musing, nothing but MHOO
    “A person's a person, no matter how small.”

    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

    “If you want to catch beasts you don't see every day, you have to go places quite out of the way,
    You have to go places no others can get to.
    You have to get cold and you have to get wet, too.” ― Dr. Seuss

  47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mahoolin For This Useful Post:


  48. #325
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11
    I live in the area and thought I would answer a few of your questions.

    The trailor IS located within the gated grounds of the business. As well, her husband has spoken to media. While I can not say which local news station has him speaking on camera, the 3 major news outlets are wapt16, wjtv12 and wlbt3.... just search her name.

    LR has at least 2 children and numerous grandchildren living in Copiah county, a son and a daughter ... and she herself has lived here many years. Knowing this, it isnt so strange she stays here during the weeks. I assume she has ties to Carrollton only because she married a man from there.

    I personally do not believe there ever was any 2nd trip to Walmart. This was only stated once, and by someone she worked with. Im fairly certain that info hasnt ever come from the sheriffs office.

    Shannon Moore is a male, should anyone be thinking that is the name of the wife ... it isnt. His facebook page lists him living in Brandon, Ms, within Rankin county, which is about 30 miles northeast of Copiah. I have heard only good things about him, including he is a part time missionary.

    According to the sheriff, the blanket, phone and glasses were inside the car, not spread out, outside. One problem I believe is the media seems to report just whatever is being told to them, by whomever, and as it changes, they are not correcting their previous reporting. Depending on which news outlet you visit, they even have the make of her SUV wrong.


    The following things are only rumor floating about the town. I have heard her current husband makes dentures, however, I have also heard the ex she was married to twice, Von Slay, made dentures. Could be the tooth wasnt her tooth at all. In fact, in the beginning, the sheriff said there was no cause to suspect foul play, nor have I heard the sheriff mention any tooth himself. I would think had they found a tooth or blood, they wouldnt have went with no foul play in the beginning hours. It is my understanding that the local son called cell company and had them ping his mothers cell, which then sent him to the general location of her SUV. I have always been confused as to why the sheriff ever thought this was a case of dementia being the family found SUV, and present to say she was of sound mind.

    In my opinion, this is a case of a lot of talking to the media before ANY facts were really known. I imagine the sheriff is doing a fine a job as he can, but frankly, in this area, he hasnt really ever had any case such as this. Overall, not a lot of killings here, and certainly no disappearance case such as this before. The areas they knew to search were searched, but this county doesnt have the personnel to search day in and day out ... especially with no leads.

    Oh yes, I almost forgot ... It is being said that LR owned 3 pieces of land and had recently sold them off causing some bad feelings within the family. Im sure there is more Ive seen here I could answer, and have forgotten ... but maybe this helps a few questions. Or, adds more confusion, one.

    I have enjoyed checking here daily because you guys are doing a fine job of digging up info, and you dont even live here. I myself didnt know of this second family business til you guys said so, so, thanks! That is rather interesting. And Id like to say that if any of you are here because of missing someone yourself, Im very sorry. We shouldnt need forums such as this.


Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #26
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Holly Bobo
    Replies: 862
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 01:05 AM
  2. Replies: 597
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 09:22 PM
  3. TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Holly Bobo
    Replies: 615
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 10:16 AM
  4. Replies: 573
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 03:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •