Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: TN - Joann Bain and 1 daughter (deceased), 2 missing, Hardeman County, 27 April 2012

Dear God, PLEASE help LE & the FBI locate these girls and their Mother!

*I will hush now because I appear to be hogging the thread!
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    BBM:

I find it hard to believe that local LE and the FBI do not know who these two bodies are.

Just don't believe them...............

MOO
    http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story...fvrsguphw.cspx

The sheriff adds that law enforcement knows the identities of the bodies but cannot release that information yet.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kantoo For This Useful Post:

Thank you, kantoo! But, WHY, I wonder?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

I don't have any idea.

But I'm starting to think that one of them is the mom?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kantoo For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know how Adam Mayes is involved with this family? Is he a relative? Apparently the were close since he had his pictures taken with the girls.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoBeCzar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kantoo View Post
    I don't have any idea.

But I'm starting to think that one of them is the mom?

Yet, I'm thinking one victim is the current husband, the 60 year old. Some were wondering why he hasn't spoken, etc....since he reported them missing and I haven't heard/read anything else about him....could that be why??

I WAS thinking the mom as one victim when some of the MSM started leaving her out of the info, etc.....now I'm seeing her description again, so IMO, maybe not.

Hopefully, we'll find out soon!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MyTinkieGirl For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    BBM:

I find it hard to believe that local LE and the FBI do not know who these two bodies are.

Just don't believe them...............

MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by kantoo View Post
    http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story...fvrsguphw.cspx

The sheriff adds that law enforcement knows the identities of the bodies but cannot release that information yet.
    Sorry for the confusion - as soon as I posted, I saw the post by MsFacetious that they did indeed know who it was but could not release it yet. I think we posted about the same time - so I immediately edited my post to say I saw what she wrote... I think there's a reason why they won't say who it is. Either it's someone peripherally related to the case (ie, not Joann or her daughter, therefore next of kin may need to be notified, etc), or Joann may not be one of them, and LE doesn't want the public to know b/c they don't know Joann'e role yet. All just my speculation at this point.

Still praying and fervently hoping that LE can save Joann and the girls - at last some of them of it's too late for all.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

I saw a comment on a posting on Channel 3 FB page by the oldest daughter (not one missing, one I believe is daughter of GB but not JB) saying thanks for the thoughts and concerns. I can't imagine if GB was missing also to have been a possibility of one of the bodies she would be posting on new stories FB pages on articles talking about bodies being found.

https://www.facebook.com/wreg3

I think either the bodies are JB and the oldest daughter, JB and someone who was living in the house with AM, or two residents of the house or nearby the house who knew too much.

MOO

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ryanemsmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Sorry for the confusion - as soon as I posted, I saw the post by MsFacetious that they did indeed know who it was but could not release it yet. I think we posted about the same time - so I immediately edited my post to say I saw what she wrote... I think there's a reason why they won't say who it is. Either it's someone peripherally related to the case (ie, not Joann or her daughter, therefore next of kin may need to be notified, etc), or Joann may not be one of them, and LE doesn't want the public to know b/c they don't know Joann'e role yet. All just my speculation at this point.

Still praying and fervently hoping that LE can save Joann and the girls - at last some of them of it's too late for all.
    I wonder if it's not Joann and a daughter (shudder) could it be 2 others that lived at the house and he is now driving their vehicle?

I'm going to edit to add, but if that was the case you would think LE would issue a BOLO on the vehicle
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 05-06-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: to add

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    I wonder if it's not Joann and a daughter (shudder) could it be 2 others that lived at the house and he is now driving their vehicle?

I'm going to edit to add, but if that was the case you would think LE would issue a BOLO on the vehicle
    Might have done so internally. Perhaps they don't want AM to know they know what vehicle he is driving.

I have to wonder: if they are doing an autopsy, is there a question of HOW they died? Or were the bodies deliberately damaged to make identification difficult, maybe so LE wouldn't be able to ID the vehicle AM is driving right away?
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ghostwheel For This Useful Post:

Because LE can't positively identify bodies to the public. Either a family member or the medical examiner has to make the ID. If it's left to the ME, tests have to be run to make a positive identification. All kinds of legal problems could arise if LE came out and said now who the bodies are.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    Because LE can't positively identify bodies to the public. Either a family member or the medical examiner has to make the ID. If it's left to the ME, tests have to be run to make a positive identification. All kinds of legal problems could arise if LE came out and said now who the bodies are.
    Best reason I've seen yet.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Scrolling through posting history on FB...

Adrienne posted in July 2011 that Adam had taken her horseback riding at Buffalo Park in MS. He was a close enough family friend that he took her on outings to another state. IMO, that is more like an uncle role and very trusted. GB must be tearing his hair out right about now...I am sooo sorry for him.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ryanemsmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    I really do realize this, TxLady2. I guess I am just frustrated about this whole thing. I understand LE knows who the two bodies belong to, and I have always known an official notification has to go out to the next of kin before the public knows.

You are right...................

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel View Post
    Might have done so internally. Perhaps they don't want AM to know they know what vehicle he is driving.

I have to wonder: if they are doing an autopsy, is there a question of HOW they died? Or were the bodies deliberately damaged to make identification difficult, maybe so LE wouldn't be able to ID the vehicle AM is driving right away?
    I would think AM would assume they know the vehicle, he can't be that delusional or can he?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Also, it looks like they may have moved back and forth. In January of 2011 they were living in AZ, and in April 2011 she posted about missing her friends in St. Johns because she was moving to TN, then in May 2011 tagged herself with the family (and Paco) at a ball field in TN.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ryanemsmom For This Useful Post:

FWIW, it was said by the older girls' dad that Paco is the ex-brother-in-law of the dad.

Also, I wonder if the bodies had been in the yard for some time? That might explain not being able to readily ID them.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

On Sunday, agents with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation searched the garage and backyard at the Bain family home. An Associated Press reporter saw the agents searching before being told to leave the street where the home was located.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...d6ab6b13aaa64d

I wonder what they are looking for.
    “Where there is love there is life.”
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Snoopster For This Useful Post:

Police say body found in Mississippi may be missing Tennessee mom (Fox4 News Dallas-Ft. Worth)
    NION COUNTY, Miss. -- Police believe one of the bodies found buried at a home in Mississippi may be that of a missing Tennessee mother.

Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards told FOX News Channel Sunday that the two bodies have not yet been positively identified, but one was believed to be 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain.

Edwards said the bodies had apparently been buried for a few days.
    ---
    No idea if this report is correct; more at link

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...d6ab6b13aaa64d

I wonder what they are looking for.
    My hinky meter didn't hit at all at first with the GB, but it is now.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Oh, no! Those poor girls must be terrified without their mother to protect them if one of the bodies is indeed the mother.

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Just reported on Fox that one body has tentatively been identified. More in a minute.

*Eta: Guess politics is more important!

43. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    I would think AM would assume they know the vehicle, he can't be that delusional or can he?
    If he has actually kidnapped four people, is still running with three children, has killed two people....he just might have started out a bit delusional, so I wouldn't assume he thinks anyone knows anything. Just my take on it, though.

Unless, of course, JB is actually the mastermind, has kidnapped AM and is forcing him to run with her and the kids, and he will do it because she already killed the two people at the house (one being AM's Wife or girlfriend, perhaps) and he is in fear of his and the girls' lives, so he really is the innocent victim in all this. Before anyone says anything, I'm being facetious, here. It was just fun to come up with a different scenario.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Okay, one of the bodies has been tentatively identified as the mother. Actually saying "might be" now.

*Per Fox news.

46. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Okay, one of the bodies has been tentatively identified as the mother. Actually saying "might be" now.

*Per Fox news.
    It just occurred to me that there could be another person with the girls and Mayes. Maybe the owner of the vehicle they are traveling in, assuming they have a vehicle at all.
    Last edited by Ghostwheel; 05-06-2012 at 05:25 PM. Reason: maybe they don't have a vehicle
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ghostwheel For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast