Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertroop82 View Post
    I know Olivia is not currently in NC. Not sure about Mark or Kelli's uncle.
    And Kelli's mom lives in TN.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supertroop82 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by writer7 View Post
    I'm thinking it might have been her GPS that kept on giving a signal longer. That's just mho, so don't take it as fact

Does anyone know if and when they searched the woods around her apartment? Was it a thorough search, or one where they'd be looking for something large? I believe I recall a fast search there when she first went missing, but I'm not sure.
    It's been searched multiple times last time being this past saturday with a search team and search dogs.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to supertroop82 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by writer7 View Post
    I'm thinking it might have been her GPS that kept on giving a signal longer. That's just mho, so don't take it as fact
    Could be Writer7, but seems a GPS report/signal would be even more detailed on exact location spot (within feet). JMT = just my thinking.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustyThoughts For This Useful Post:

I have a couple questions directed only to folks that participated in Fayetteville searches last week & this week:

A. When search leaders gave instructions, did they advise you to look high & low for KB's phone - ex. look in tree holes and in forks as well as on the ground?

B. Did search leaders describe that KB had multiple tatoos?

C. Did you observe LE collecting any items found during your group's search?

Thanks for answering if you can.

I still think that Kelli's cell could have died in that little area between Methodist University and Froggy's where there is interference and dropped calls.

IMO
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

I have a couple questions directed only to folks that participated in Fayetteville searches last week & this week:

A. When search leaders gave instructions, did they advise you to look high & low for KB's phone - ex. look in tree holes and in forks as well as on the ground?

I can speak for my group that searched behind and bar. Yes we looked up and down and all around.

B. Did search leaders describe that KB had multiple tatoos?

Nope. I knew of them but they never mentioned them.

C. Did you observe LE collecting any items found during your group's search?

I know of particular items that were found in my area and others but I cannot say if they all were collected. We thought one particular item found in our area should be and the dect showed up and we continued on searching. I was there to search and let the LE do their job.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to supertroop82 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    I still think that Kelli's cell could have died in that little area between Methodist University and Froggy's where there is interference and dropped calls.

IMO
    Seems like an area that should be searched well.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustyThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks for searching supertroop82; wish I was closer to help too. Thanks for your responses to my questions.

I recall (from map) there is one small lake/retention pond behind FB/between FB & the apts back there. Was that small body of water surrounded by trees? Was there a creek within the trees back in there also? Seems a body of water would be a place to toss a phone to attempt to hide it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustyThoughts For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JustyThoughts View Post
    Thanks for searching supertroop82; wish I was closer to help too. Thanks for your responses to my questions.

I recall (from map) there is one small lake/retention pond behind FB/between FB & the apts back there. Was that small body of water surrounded by trees? Was there a creek within the trees back in there also? Seems a body of water would be a place to toss a phone to attempt to hide it.
    There is a creek that runs behind the Fort Bragg Credit Union, The River Church Office and the bar. It gets wider towards I-295.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supertroop82 For This Useful Post:

I must say Im so happy that there is going to be another search!! And thats its on a Sat., so I will be able to attend!!! Never been on that side of town. Hoping that the parking will be ok. I plan on getting out there early!!! Hoping/praying some questions get answered for Kelli and her Family.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BeachBlue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by supertroop82 View Post
    There is a creek that runs behind the Fort Bragg Credit Union, The River Church Office and the bar. It gets wider towards I-295.
    Also a small pond in the subdivion on the tree line behind the Credit Union. That area was searched all the way back to Lamont St.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supertroop82 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBlue View Post
    I must say Im so happy that there is going to be another search!! And thats its on a Sat., so I will be able to attend!!! Never been on that side of town. Hoping that the parking will be ok. I plan on getting out there early!!! Hoping/praying some questions get answered for Kelli and her Family.
    My granddaughter finished her last class at Methodist University just today. She and her friends have said that they would definately join in any searches after today. She has a network of both students as well as military friends that really, really want to see Kelli found.
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

I dont know too many people here. My Hubby has to stay home with our babies. But everything in me is telling me to go, so if I go alone then thats the way it will just have to be. Lol. My heart truly breaks for Kelli and her family.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BeachBlue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBlue View Post
    I dont know too many people here. My Hubby has to stay home with our babies. But everything in me is telling me to go, so if I go alone then thats the way it will just have to be. Lol. My heart truly breaks for Kelli and her family.
    The lady organizing the search said she was at the last one too and that if this one finds nothing she will keep doing them every Saturday until something is found.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to supertroop82 For This Useful Post:

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to supertroop82 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast