1193 users online (226 members and 967 guests)  

Websleuths News

GLASSWARES, CHINA FOR SALE,all kinds of crap

ive got noritake canton china,decanters,2 live snakes ( will consider trade for pit pup for snakes) michael jackson court videos,laptop, lots of glasswares.all kinds of crap, its simply time to clear the basement..LOL

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothladyhellfire
    ive got noritake canton china,decanters,2 live snakes ( will consider trade for pit pup for snakes) michael jackson court videos,laptop, lots of glasswares.all kinds of crap, its simply time to clear the basement..LOL
    How manypieces of Noritake and what's the price??? Also, what kind of miscellaneous glassware? Have any pictures?

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

What kind of snakes?

first, the snakes... albino burmese python, 7ft, red tail boa 7ft.
    the china...noritake canton,#5027
    53 peices total,9 cups/8saucer,9 dinner plates,12 sm plates,1 med plate,10 fruit bowls,1 oval serving platter,1 soup bowl/lid,1 sugar bowl/lid,1 gravey boat..all pieces are mint except 1 of the dinner plates and the med plate.those 2 have just a small chip in each.
    yes i have pictures of both noritake and the snakes, but im on webtv so i cant post the pics here,but i can email the pics if you give me an email addy.ive also got them listed on bidmonkey.com