GLASSWARES, CHINA FOR SALE,all kinds of crap

smoothladyhellfire

Reaction score
ive got noritake canton china,decanters,2 live snakes ( will consider trade for pit pup for snakes) michael jackson court videos,laptop, lots of glasswares.all kinds of crap, its simply time to clear the basement..LOL

smoothladyhellfire said:
ive got noritake canton china,decanters,2 live snakes ( will consider trade for pit pup for snakes) michael jackson court videos,laptop, lots of glasswares.all kinds of crap, its simply time to clear the basement..LOL

How manypieces of Noritake and what's the price??? Also, what kind of miscellaneous glassware? Have any pictures?

first, the snakes... albino burmese python, 7ft, red tail boa 7ft.
the china...noritake canton,#5027
53 peices total,9 cups/8saucer,9 dinner plates,12 sm plates,1 med plate,10 fruit bowls,1 oval serving platter,1 soup bowl/lid,1 sugar bowl/lid,1 gravey boat..all pieces are mint except 1 of the dinner plates and the med plate.those 2 have just a small chip in each.
yes i have pictures of both noritake and the snakes, but im on webtv so i cant post the pics here,but i can email the pics if you give me an email addy.ive also got them listed on bidmonkey.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back