Miami-based "666" cult tabs world's end on June 30: unbelievers destroyed, etc. etc.

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
'All those that are not believers are going to be destroyed': Miami cult
who tattoo themselves with 666 say the world will END on June 30

The end of the world is approaching, on the 30th of June to be precise and an obscure Christian sect is erecting billboards across the United States to let everyone know.

Growing in Grace International have stepped up their global campaign to announce the 'transformation' at the end of June, a day of final reckoning which will wipe out most of humanity, except their followers.

Adding their voices to the already noisy 2012 apocalypse brigade, Growing in Grace International are led by the charismatic Jose de Luis de Jesus, who openly calls himself the antichrist and makes his followers tattoo 666 onto their bodies.
But....shouldn't he be calling himself Jose de Luis de Pablo then?
The Puerto Rican national states that calling himself the antichrist is appropriate because it is wrong to worship the 'Jewish teachings' of Jesus, but rather to study the teachings of the Apostle Paul, who de Jesus claims to be in direct contact with.
So....other than eternal life, are there further benefits?
'We can run and not get tired,' said Axel Cooley who is the daughter of bishop [Alex] Poessy.

'Go through fire and not get burned.

'I could be talking to you right now and then I could go through that wall.

'So, you'll know there is a difference.'
---
Word!
'They're stupid people who believe in stupidities,' said Regina Albarracin who lives in Pembroke Pines in Florida who says she has lost a son, Alvaro to the group.
more, with pictures, at Daily Mail link above

From op link:

BBM
Basing their beliefs on passages from the Bible, Growing in Grace International followers are excited about the end of the world as far as we all know it.

'The world's not going to end,' said Cooley.

'What is going to end is the system.

'All the governments and the currencies will fall.

'The new government of the 666 will take over.'

So it isn't that they think the world will end and they will ascend to heaven.....they believe all the world systems are about to fail and they can step in and assume power. Very different message IMO.

who openly calls himself the antichrist [/COLOR]and makes his followers tattoo 666 onto their bodies

I have news for him "He is not the antichrist", it is or will be someone more higher up than himm and pretty well known to the world. JMOO

'They're stupid people who believe in stupidities,' said Regina Albarracin who lives in Pembroke Pines in Florida who says she has lost a son, Alvaro to the group.

Pembroke Pines Is that any where near Pinellas County?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Pembroke Pines Is that any where near Pinellas County?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know you're joking, but, no, Pembroke Pines is just south of Fort Lauderdale. I went to high school in the next town over, Davie. Pinellas County is halfway up the state and includes St. Pete.

Time to prepare for June 30, 2012. Find a bunker and hide out. Oh wait, there is also December 21, 2012. :floorlaugh:

So, the world is ending twice in 2012? :crazy:

I've read about de Jesus somewhere and I can't remember in what context. I hate when that happens because invariably and when I least expect it the reason will suddenly pop in my head. for example: maybe a week from now while I'm sitting in traffic or something.

(sigh~ I googled it was in a bill maher doc my son made me watch with him)

de Jesus is a nutter. Hopefully, when he makes his "transformation" he doesn't take any followers with him like Jim Jones did.

Another nutjob..

Only scary thing is let us pray he does not take his followers with him
when he becomes aware this world is not ending and his ends when
he is crushed by the news..

I too have read about this person and his group.

How do we stop these folks from sucking others in, Esp. the children...?

Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back