Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Does anyone watch Lifetime? Really?

Yes, seriously, I have been watching it for years, but mainly the "movies" ... I am not that big on the "shows" ...

I do watch the Lifetime Movie Channel more though ...

I call it my "escape" ... lol ...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Nawwwwwwwwwwwwww....they can just put cardboard dummy cutouts in the jurors box....that'll do.

Post of the Day !

OMG ... this has me rolling !

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Kristen Stewart is appalled that anyone thinks she would play Casey Anthony.
    It is "grossing her out" and she won't do it for any amount of money!
    Finally, someone with some ethics..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_893844.html

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Kristen Stewart is appalled that anyone thinks she would play Casey Anthony.
    It is "grossing her out" and she won't do it for any amount of money!
    Finally, someone with some ethics..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_893844.html
    ...better get Lohan on the line

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

How about Mary McCormack as LDB?

Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to angelmom For This Useful Post:

It might be the kiss of death to a career for an actress to play this woman who is so loathed by the public...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

I like Mary McCormick for LDB! Nice choice. How about William H. Macey for George? He has that almost perfectly quizzicle whattheheck about him.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

I agree with the suggestions of Mary McCormick for LDB. I also agreed with the suggestions of Jane Lynch for Dottie. Lifetime movies aren't always the best movies, but I find them more enjoyable than Hallmark crap movies.

I think the casting directors will focus mostly on casting actors who work mostly on TV shows. Lynch is at the point where is getting offers from feature films. She isn't at that point where she needs to take TV movie offers. Another actress that might be good for DS, is maybe Patricia Clarkson.

I agree with suggestions that Meredith Baxter play Cindy. That one is perfect.

For George Anthony, I could see John O'Hurley playing him.

For Baez, they will probably get a very obscure actor to play him.

For Casey Anthony, there are several young TV actresses who might willing to play her since this movie will be told from Ashton's viewpoint. One TV actress that I can possibly seeing playing KC is maybe Shannon Woodward from Raising Hope.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JennaB For This Useful Post:

It's going to be interesting to see fairly good actors acting like people who are really bad actors. GA, CA and FCA were constantly playing to the camera with their half truths and they were very bad at it. I also hope they get the full effect of JB's 'attitude' of being full of himself. Not that I'll be watching. I can't relive that nightmare. I'll rely on the reactions of those brave enough to watch.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noddy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    It's going to be interesting to see fairly good actors acting like people who are really bad actors. GA, CA and FCA were constantly playing to the camera with their half truths and they were very bad at it. I also hope they get the full effect of JB's 'attitude' of being full of himself. Not that I'll be watching. I can't relive that nightmare. I'll rely on the reactions of those brave enough to watch.
    RBBM ROTFLMAO

Yes, that will be an acting challenge!
    Hilarious

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

How about David Morse for Yuri Melich?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

Oscar Nunez will be playing Baez in the Lifetime Movie. It definitely had to be a comedian.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent....html#comments

He did a fantastic audition that was so persuasive dramatically,” Alison Cross, the film’s writer, said early Sunday. She said she was “wowed” by Nunez’s “range and ability to channel Jose.”

atthelake is online now Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Oscar Nunez will be playing Baez in the Lifetime Movie. It definitely had to be a comedian.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent....html#comments
    I had to look him up, and this is him.

I want my Yuri to do a cameo!!

Signed, Mrs. Yuri

ETA: Sidebar is locked down for review, Baez book thread is locked down - what sandbox can us kids play in? uh oh!
    Last edited by atthelake; 05-20-2012 at 10:49 AM.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

The person they pick to play Casey won't do much acting they just have to sit there and make a funny face and mouth a few words. I don't think anyone famous will do it.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:

Casey Anthony: Look who will play her in the TV movie
    Speculation has raged about who might play “the most hated woman in America” in an upcoming Lifetime movie. Could it be Kristen Stewart, Alyssa Milano or Jennifer Love Hewitt?

The role wouldn’t be worth their time because it’s the inside story of the trial, not Anthony. Cast as Casey is a little-known actress, Holly Deveaux, who starred the Canadian series “Baxter.”

ETA: Another quote...
    Elizabeth Mitchell of “Lost” and “V” will play Burdick.

Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy, are secondary characters. Veteran actor Kevin Dunn of “Luck” will play George but Cindy hasn’t been cast yet.
    Frank George hasn't been cast yet either... But they say filming will start on Thursday? Wow... Talk about a rush job!

There is no "I" in "team." but there are 5 in "narcissistic personality disorder."

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anakerie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    I hope they cast an unknown actress for OCA and they have no speaking parts.

LDB = Laura Linney
    FG = Joe Pesci
    GA= James Brolin
    CA = Meredith Baxter
    JB = Ciarán Hinds
    DS = Jane Lynch
    YM = George Clooney or Pierce Bronsan
    JA = James Gandolfini
    Re BBM - best idea on the thread. Someone who is petite, with prosthetic ears, sitting in an oversized chair, with no lines for two hours. Won't actually be able to see her.

That'll get to FCA. I might be persuaded to watch that, otherwise no thanks I saw it in first run - spoiler alert - the ending sucked.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    I might be persuaded to watch that, otherwise no thanks I saw it in first run - spoiler alert - the ending sucked.
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angelmom For This Useful Post:

Re BBM - best idea on the thread. Someone who is petite, with prosthetic ears, sitting in an oversized chair, with no lines for two hours. Won't actually be able to see her.

That'll get to FCA. I might be persuaded to watch that, otherwise no thanks I saw it in first run - spoiler alert - the ending sucked.
    BBM- that it did, LCoastMom, that it did.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

atthelake is online now Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
    George has been casted as Kevin Dunn

:headbang: I've tried 4 separate sites to upload photos, but doesn't work for me.....what am I doing wrong!
    Last edited by atthelake; 06-05-2012 at 12:05 PM.

BBM

Backnee too???

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Well, I'm definitely late to this party, but after watching Hatfields and McCoys recently, I could definitely see Jena Malone playing KC. The faces and mannerisms she had during her scenes in the movie reminded me of KC a few times. Looking through the pictures of Jena on IMDB, there are some that really made me think of KC.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SillyJilly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    George has been casted as Kevin Dunn

:headbang: I've tried 4 separate sites to upload photos, but doesn't work for me.....what am I doing wrong!
    I don't know but that happens to me sometimes too.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0242656/

This is Frank George, right? Not GA. Yeah, they could make this work.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

I don't know but that happens to me sometimes too.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0242656/

This is Frank George, right? Not GA. Yeah, they could make this work.

Maybe it's that site?

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/p...n%20Dunn-3.jpg

44. The Following User Says Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

"Just one week into filming, the actress cast to play Casey Anthony in Lifetime’s “Prosecuting Casey Anthony,” has been replaced.

Holly Deveaux is out and Virginia Welch is in ... "

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/...casey-anthony/

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gramcracker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gramcracker View Post
    "Just one week into filming, the actress cast to play Casey Anthony in Lifetime’s “Prosecuting Casey Anthony,” has been replaced.

Holly Deveaux is out and Virginia Welch is in ... "

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/...casey-anthony/
    OMG....remember the wackdoodle that wrote letters about KC's "virginia"? HaHa

Maybe Holly wasn't willing to gain weight and get bacne for the role??

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast