Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rob Lowe to play Jeff Ashton in movie

Here's a sample of her work.... The last few seconds are priceless!!!!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVYxKCcMGg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVYxKCcMGg[/ame]

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

http://mb.workinfonet.ca/en/job-post...10/view-2.html

Here's a casting call for Extras:
    Job Description
    WE ARE CURRENTLY CASTING
    BACKGROUND EXTRAS FOR THE FILM,
    'IMPERFECT JUSTICE'
    BASED ON THE NOVEL OF THE SAME NAME
    EXTRAS WILL BE PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AS
    COURT GALLERY
    STREET PASSERBY
    NEWS REPORTERS
    BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS
    COURT GUARDS, POLICE, BAILIFFS, SHERIFFS
    COURT PERSONNEL
    PATRONS & MORE!
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    They are missing:

Chili eating drama queens
    Shot girls

and jail house letter authors

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

sleutherontheside I really really Love your Wit
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I was watching the new Steel Magnolias Sunday night and saw an ad for JA's movie. Only saw it once though.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    I was watching the new Steel Magnolias Sunday night and saw an ad for JA's movie. Only saw it once though.
    Does anyone know it is suppose to air?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    All i saw was later this year. Sorry no link. Lifetime will likely heavily advertise it as it gets closer.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    I think they need to call that one blonde guard - the real one from the trial during jury selection - I loved her! She always looked like she was expecting FCA to either have a psychotic break or make a run for it at any second!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Rob Lowe was on GMA this morning and they showed a clip from the movie. The actor who plays George was much less attractive and looked older. He will be pissed. From what I've read and seen, the book will not in any way be slanted favorably towards the convicted felon C.A.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mac66 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mac66 View Post
    Rob Lowe was on GMA this morning and they showed a clip from the movie. The actor who plays George was much less attractive and looked older. He will be pissed. From what I've read and seen, the book will not in any way be slanted favorably towards the convicted felon C.A.
    No? Awwww....
    i thought by the time the trial came along - George did look much older and less attractive in real life....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    Sorry QueenD, I don't. They may have said something like coming soon. But if I remember correctly it wont be on until after the new year from what we heard when we first learned they were making it.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Baily View Post
    For FCA, how about Tina Fey with prosthetic ears?
    that is funny!!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

Good grief...can you imagine your life turning out in such a way that someone has to play you as a character in a Lifetime movie?

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wallflower67 For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    prosecuting Casey Anthony Coming in 20130 Comments Watch a preview for Lifetime's original movie Prosecuting Casey Anthony, starring Rob Lowe. Coming in 2013 on Lifetime.
    BBM
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Glad you spoke up 2goldfiish - I was reading through the comments - and some choices are pretty hilarious but right on and thinking - why am I feeling queasy?

So I guess I'm just going to be the party pooper and just say - anything at all that glamourizes this tragedy - which a movie can't help doing - just feels wrong. The injustice we all suffered with the not guilty verdict is not IMO going to be soothed by watching a movie about it - even from JA's point of view. It will be prettied up - a la Rob Lowe, who couldn't be gritty if he tried - and it was only be one more way to re-introduce FCA back into the spotlight.

Sorry to be the naysayer here - but I think this is one more group of people blatantly wanting their 15 minutes and their 15M on the death of this darling little girl who was so brutally murdered by her mother and betrayed by her grandparents.
    BBM-I agree, I don't see any good coming from this at all.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    It's going to be interesting to see fairly good actors acting like people who are really bad actors. GA, CA and FCA were constantly playing to the camera with their half truths and they were very bad at it. I also hope they get the full effect of JB's 'attitude' of being full of himself. Not that I'll be watching. I can't relive that nightmare. I'll rely on the reactions of those brave enough to watch.
    BBM- I know exactly what you mean....I have had a very hard time coming to terms with the injustice I saw played out right before my eyes. My faith in the legal system with be tainted for life.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    prosecuting Casey Anthony Coming in 20130 Comments Watch a preview for Lifetime's original movie Prosecuting Casey Anthony, starring Rob Lowe. Coming in 2013 on Lifetime.
    BBM
    2013 is just around the corner. A long long time from July 2008, but still...just around the corner.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    January 19th @ 8pm
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Dolphin308 For This Useful Post:

maybe at the end the script will read about computer search
    [B fool-proof suffocation ][/B]
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-antho...z/-/index.html

Based on prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice," the movie will air Jan. 19, at 8 p.m.

Lowe plays Ashton and the story is told through his point of view, with Anthony herself as a relatively minor character.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-antho...#ixzz2DX4DJiD2
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SideKick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-antho...z/-/index.html

Based on prosecutor Jeff Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice," the movie will air Jan. 19, at 8 p.m.

Lowe plays Ashton and the story is told through his point of view, with Anthony herself as a relatively minor character.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-antho...#ixzz2DX4DJiD2
    WHAT!! Do they want people to watch this or not? I have no idea what minor bit she would play. One of her cell mates??
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    WHAT!! Do they want people to watch this or not? I have no idea what minor bit she would play. One of her cell mates??
    They don't mean she's actually in the movie playing some other character, just that the character of "Casey Anthony" is not a big part of the plot.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    LOL I think they mean that the "Casey Anthony" character has a small role in the movie because it is focused around Jeff A. Not that FCA has a minor role in the movie.

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    They don't mean she's actually in the movie playing some other character, just that the character of "Casey Anthony" is not a big part of the plot.
    Oh...Thank God. Thanks
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

49. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast