1123 users online (233 members and 890 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Hopeful One's Avatar
    Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Nerd Town Central
    Posts
    12,230

    CA - Mom Makes Sex Tape With 16-yo Son

    SICK!! This is beyond disturbing.

    A mother has been charged with incest after she was found in hotel room with her teenage son along with videos of them having sex.

    Police said the 16-year-old had videos on his cell phone that showed his mother Mistie Atkinson performing oral sex on him. They also recovered nude photographs the 32


    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

    Justice for Travis


    Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Upper Midwest
    Posts
    1,108
    <modsnip>

    His mom does NOT look 32.

    Article says she didn't have custody. I get the feeling they didn't have a mother-son bond at all, so it's not that gross to me.
    Last edited by Kimster; 05-04-2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate acronym

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rockport, TX
    Posts
    2,218
    Nauseating.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Northwest of Nowhere!
    Posts
    1,426
    I just had to go and read the link (smack head). It referred to another mother (if you can call it that) Aimee Louise Sword, of Waterford. Michigan that used the internet to find the son that she had given up for adoption and started a sexual relationship with him. She got 9 years in prison.

    Hopefully this "mother" will get a similar prison sentence.
    "Sarcasm"... my super-power!

  5. #5
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,175
    Mother/son bond or not, I find it beyond disgusting!

    She gave birth to him!
    They share a lot of the same biological makeup.

    It's very disturbing.

    This is one of those things I wish I could bleach from my knowledge.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Mother/son bond or not, I find it beyond disgusting!

    She gave birth to him!
    They share a lot of the same biological makeup.

    It's very disturbing.

    This is one of those things I wish I could bleach from my knowledge.
    And he is a minor, so even if the two of them were not related it would still be very wrong.
    Just my opinion

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,713
    I get the feeling mom's only problem is not boundary issues. There is some reason she does not have custody and the tone of the article (both were aware of their biological relationship) makes it sound as if she has not been a mother figure in his life.

    Regardless, this is sick and twisted. Hey lady, wanna be a part of your teenage son's life? THIS is not the way.

    :ill:

    I sawq a bizzare epispode of Law & Order (SVU) last night that was about this very topic. On the show a situation called GSA (genetic sexual attraction) was discussed. Genetic sexual attraction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Genetic sexual attraction is presumed to occur as a consequence of genetic relatives meeting as adults, typically as a consequence of adoption.

    Wonder how much time they have spent together as mother and son (betting not a lot if any) and at what point they began spending time together as *eewww* lovers.
    Last edited by KateB; 06-01-2015 at 09:22 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

    Websleuths now on Facebook


    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by buffetoflies View Post
    <modsnip>

    His mom does NOT look 32.

    Article says she didn't have custody. I get the feeling they didn't have a mother-son bond at all, so it's not that gross to me.
    Okaaaay...I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Bond or not, she gave birth to the boy. The law and 'normal' society say if you are one of the people involved in the conception of a baby, you don't sleep with the kid no matter how uninvolved you are in their life!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,078
    Last edited by KateB; 06-01-2015 at 09:22 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  10. #10
    LadyL's Avatar
    LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    Mother/son bond or not, I find it beyond disgusting!

    She gave birth to him!
    They share a lot of the same biological makeup.

    It's very disturbing.

    This is one of those things I wish I could bleach from my knowledge.
    [bbm]

    yes, I was just berating myself for clicking on the link

    ewww is all I have
    Last edited by Salem; 05-04-2012 at 10:51 PM. Reason: fix quote


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    783
    This story reminds me of the song "Alive" by Pearl Jam.

    lyrics:

    Son, she said, have I got a little story for you
    What you thought was your daddy was nothin' but a...
    While you were sittin' home alone at age thirteen
    Your real daddy was dyin', sorry you didn't see him, but I'm glad we talked...
    Oh I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey, I, I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey...oh...
    Oh, she walks slowly, across a young man's room
    She said I'm ready...for you
    I can't remember anything to this very day
    'Cept the look, the look...
    Oh, you know where, now I can't see, I just stare...
    I, I'm still alive
    Hey I, but, I'm still alive
    Hey I, boy, I'm still alive
    Hey I, I, I, I'm still alive, yeah
    Ooh yeah...yeah yeah yeah...oh...oh...
    Is something wrong, she said
    Well of course there is
    You're still alive, she said
    Oh, and do I deserve to be
    Is that the question
    And if so...if so...who answers...who answers...
    I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey I, but, I'm still alive
    Yeah I, ooh, I'm still alive
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

    In the song, the woman has lost her true love to death. When her son (by her true love) grows into adolescence, he reminds her so of her love that she cannot appropriately distinguish between the two. So she seduces her son. Very haunting song.

    Not that I think this is what happened here, but it reminds me of the song.

    What a sick woman. She really needs help.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLori View Post
    This story reminds me of the song "Alive" by Pearl Jam.

    lyrics:

    Son, she said, have I got a little story for you
    What you thought was your daddy was nothin' but a...
    While you were sittin' home alone at age thirteen
    Your real daddy was dyin', sorry you didn't see him, but I'm glad we talked...
    Oh I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey, I, I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey...oh...
    Oh, she walks slowly, across a young man's room
    She said I'm ready...for you
    I can't remember anything to this very day
    'Cept the look, the look...
    Oh, you know where, now I can't see, I just stare...
    I, I'm still alive
    Hey I, but, I'm still alive
    Hey I, boy, I'm still alive
    Hey I, I, I, I'm still alive, yeah
    Ooh yeah...yeah yeah yeah...oh...oh...
    Is something wrong, she said
    Well of course there is
    You're still alive, she said
    Oh, and do I deserve to be
    Is that the question
    And if so...if so...who answers...who answers...
    I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey I, oh, I'm still alive
    Hey I, but, I'm still alive
    Yeah I, ooh, I'm still alive
    Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

    In the song, the woman has lost her true love to death. When her son (by her true love) grows into adolescence, he reminds her so of her love that she cannot appropriately distinguish between the two. So she seduces her son. Very haunting song.

    Not that I think this is what happened here, but it reminds me of the song.

    What a sick woman. She really needs help.
    Thanks for that upbeat tune, TL.

    That poor kid is going to need a ton of therapy.

    As horrible as it is the incest the woman goes and tapes it? Magnify that by a million.

    WT* is wrong with people? My thoughts and prayers go out to this poor kid. Your own flippin mother weather she raised you or not. He knows it's his biological mother.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,209
    June 2012:

    A woman who made a sex tape with her teenage son after they were reunited after 15 years apart claims their relationship was not incest - but a case of 'genetic attraction'.

    Mistie Rebecca Atkinson, 32, was sentenced to four years and eight months behind bars in Napa County Superior Court, California on Wednesday...

    'It appears she hadn't had any contact with the son for 15 years' a source told the New York Daily News.

    'She contacted him late last year via Facebook and was sending him messages inappropriately.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ttraction.html



Similar Threads

  1. CA - This one makes me so P'OD
    By JDB in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 03:08 AM