Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by angel1 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion i think i'm tired lol. What i was meaning was the times the police gave the night Allison went missing.
    Oh, no I was just referring to the new article re roundabout. Sorry, I should have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by itsthevibe View Post
    The link I posted a few posts ago about the screams is different to this one - a different paper with a photo of the man Will Truter, and a time is given of 10pm.
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/s...-1226341666902

This link offers a time and distance from the home.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Confuddled For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by alicat View Post
    Great minds
    Rushing to meetings etc I've gone tru that roundabout in 3 second flat...driving my land cruiser .... But vision of the rear of a car cld be visible....and they are trying to see if a car cld escape the slides....

Get rid of some of them stupid speed cameras and invest in more CCTV around the neighbourhod would be an idea....

The other thing...maybe they already were bankrupt hence them renting a house....unable to get a mortgage in that state. Or maybe his credit was so screwed he had to rent.....seen that happen heaps

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BrizzychickinUSA For This Useful Post:

Looking at the roundabout image is that the plaza on left and garage on right?

Have a good night everyone i think i better go to bed ( ooops i didn't realise it's 1:11am so have a good day i should have said

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angel1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
    I was just going over footage and noticed that the view from the chopper at the site of ABC's discovery show's the body ( I think ) Itried to link it but my Mouse is not co operating....Ten news footage RE: The dickies going to BC's Home.

What I think I see is ABC lying face down with arms above her head and it looks like her hands are tied.......Like I said " I THINK " feel free to correct me if I am wrong but I paused the footage to see if I could see the tide marks that some are speaking about, now I understand why there was so much talk about this...It is indeed an interesting thought now that I have seen the Marks???

I know this sounds morbid that I am talkng about her body but I am not being disrespectful just looking for answers and clues as to what has happend to her...Can anyone else see what I see?
    I took the liberty of taking a screen capture of the video and enlarged it slightly in Photoshop. If you right click the image and save it to your computer, you should be able to zoom a little more. Firstly, I must say, this image makes me terribly sad and I did hesitate to post it. Not only seeing the image of ABC's body but also the Police who were involved in the recovery of her body is very distressing.

I personally cannot see that Allison's hands are bound but what does surprise me is the position of where her body came to rest. It seems very high up on the bank. As has already been mentioned, it was close to high tide at 3:00am on the Friday morning but when her body was discovered 11 days later it was a low tide. I do feel that her body was dumped further upstream and was washed down by heavy rain during that time.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Makara For This Useful Post:

I know some people say we didn't get much rain, but on the weekend Allison went missing I do remember quite a substantial amount. I remember this as I have dodgy car wipers and remember having to use them on max speed more than once.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alicat For This Useful Post:

Goodness me that image of ABC really hits home doesn't it :-( that is very very disturbing to see (and I am not easily rattled!). I feel so terrible for the canoeist, thank goodness they found her though. I agree, she does look quite high on the bank.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cccclllaareb For This Useful Post:

Very sad image! If you draw an imaginary line between those 2 pilons, it appears as if she is below the high water mark, but we don't know exactly what the water level was at that particular area of the creek that particular night. Although i initially thought she may have been placed under the bridge, the position she is in is not "tidy" hence I now think she may have been dumped further upstream.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Confuddled View Post
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/s...-1226341666902

This link offers a time and distance from the home.
    This a a helpful version. It says the people live 4 kms from the Baden-Clay home. If the screams were Allisons I wonder what is near enough to the Truter house for them and neighbours to be able to hear the screams and for it to be a place where someone could be killed without anyone seeing them. Or I guess an altercation in a vehicle which may have then moved on.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to itsthevibe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    Very sad image! If you draw an imaginary line between those 2 pilons, it appears as if she is below the high water mark, but we don't know exactly what the water level was at that particular area of the creek that particular night. Although i initially thought she may have been placed under the bridge, the position she is in is not "tidy" hence I now think she may have been dumped further upstream.
    Could she have been pushed through the railings and landed there? I recall someone who lives near there said it was possible earlier in this thread. I often think the most simple explanation is the corect one. If the murderer panicked he might have just wanted to get rid of the body as quickly as possible to avoid being spotted.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to itsthevibe For This Useful Post:

This a a helpful version. It says the people live 4 kms from the Baden-Clay home. If the screams were Allisons I wonder what is near enough to the Truter house for them and neighbours to be able to hear the screams and for it to be a place where someone could be killed without anyone seeing them. Or I guess an altercation in a vehicle which may have then moved on.
    I'm inclined to believe that police have dismissed the screams as not being hers, otherwise I think they may have asked for public assistance about this too and they haven't.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

Could she have been pushed through the railings and landed there? I recall someone who lives near there said it was possible earlier in this thread. I often think the most simple explanation is the corect one. If the murderer panicked he might have just wanted to get rid of the body as quickly as possible to avoid being spotted.
    I think she is too far underneath the bridge for her to have been thrown over the railings, unless she was moved a little by the flow of water?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    I keep coming back to look at the photo. For me something just isn't right.
    The green foliage in the right of the photo does not look water affected at all.
    With the amount of rain and the height of the water speculated there should have been thousands of litres of water coming through there which surely would have flattened some of that greenery wouldn't it?
    I don't feel she was washed to her final resting place, I think she was dumped there.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Confuddled For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Confuddled View Post
    I keep coming back to look at the photo. For me something just isn't right.
    The green foliage in the right of the photo does not look water affected at all.
    With the amount of rain and the height of the water speculated there should have been thousands of litres of water coming through there which surely would have flattened some of that greenery wouldn't it?
    I don't feel she was washed to her final resting place, I think she was dumped there.
    There was a comment yesterday about council workers now clearing the area and cutting high grass of upto 1.8m to aid detectives in there investigation. If I remember correctly, someone also mentioned that some of the grass was flat (current or track?)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast