Hockey fan shook breasts at junior game

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A female hockey fan lifted her top and shook her breasts at rival fans - at a junior game played by 11-year-olds.

John Gardner, head of the Greater Toronto Hockey League, said he was "aghast" at the actions by the mother of one of the players.

"What prompts people to do these types of things? It's a little disturbing. We're talking 11-year-olds here," he told the Toronto Star.

It happened during a confrontation between parents of players near the end of a match between the York Toros and Mississauga Terriers.

In a letter to the league, one parent who witnessed the alleged incident called it "unfortunate" and "disturbing".

"She lifted her top well above her breasts. Wearing a bra she shook her breasts side to side," the woman wrote.

The shocked parent, who has young boys, says she headed for the exit soon after with her sons - but ran into the woman again.

The woman claims the flasher said: "What the hell are you looking at? Have you never seen t**s?"

When reached by phone, the woman said she didn't want to discuss the matter: "That's none of your business," she said.

The league has invited the woman to a special committee meeting where disciplinary steps, such as banning her from arenas, will be considered.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1200899.html?menu=

OMG! Can you imagine? This classless woman needs to be banned ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Itd be laughable if it wasnt 11 year olds!

For some reason she reminds me of the woman who attacked the Chuck E. Cheese at her daughter's birthday because she felt her daughter wasnt getting enough attention!

I'll have to make sure my son and his team mates don't hear about this or they'll be calling her up to invite her to their games! LOL

I think I read a joke that someone made - Canada is apparently short of females who take their clothes off for a living - some club owners want to know who this women is - they want to offer her a job. Now that is funny sort of.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back