1106 users online (212 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

Talking WARNING: may be offensive, Seth McFarlane's new movie?

The creator of Family Guy (Seth Mcfarlane) has a movie coming out. Here's the trailer.

If you are not a fan of Family Guy, you should probably not view this. If you are offended by bad language, you probably shouldn't view this. If you're offended by anything, you probably shouldn't watch this.

The official trailer for Seth MacFarlane's "Ted" starring Mark Wahlberg (John), Mila Kunis (Lori) and Seth MacFarlane (Guy). John brings his childhood teddy bear to life with a wish and must deal with the consequences.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKfC77XAp8"]Ted Official Red Band Trailer [HD]: Mark Wahlberg Wishes His Teddy Bear To Life: ENTV - YouTube[/ame]

Still in the rainy soggy PNW.... sigh....
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    The creator of Family Guy (Seth Mcfarlane) has a movie coming out. Here's the trailer.

If you are not a fan of Family Guy, you should probably not view this. If you are offended by bad language, you probably shouldn't view this. If you're offended by anything, you probably shouldn't watch this.

The official trailer for Seth MacFarlane's "Ted" starring Mark Wahlberg (John), Mila Kunis (Lori) and Seth MacFarlane (Guy). John brings his childhood teddy bear to life with a wish and must deal with the consequences.

Ted Official Red Band Trailer [HD]: Mark Wahlberg Wishes His Teddy Bear To Life: ENTV - YouTube
    Lol.... if you are offiended by anything........ oh Steely.......

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
    It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
    Antoine de Saint Exupéry

and loving this

yeah, I won't be viewing it or seeing the movie but my husband, brother, nephews, bro-in-law ... basically every guy in my life will be excited, I'm sure, to see this