CA - Family feud reveals luxuries at largest Christian TV network

Belinda

Doer of Things
Reaction score
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — For 39 years, the Trinity Broadcasting Network has urged viewers to give generously and reap the Lord’s bounty in return.

The prosperity gospel preached by Paul and Janice Crouch, who built a single station into the world’s largest Christian television network, has worked out well for them.

Mr. and Mrs. Crouch have his-and-her mansions one street apart in a gated community here, provided by the network using viewer donations and tax-free earnings. But Mrs. Crouch, 74, rarely sleeps in the $5.6 million house with tennis court and pool. She mostly lives in a large company house near Orlando, Fla., where she runs a side business, the Holy Land Experience theme park. Mr. Crouch, 78, has an adjacent home there too, but rarely visits. Its occupant is often a security guard who doubles as Mrs. Crouch’s chauffeur.

More at link:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47307792/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/

i will never understand why people throw their money at millionaires.

i know a dear old lady who sends nearly all her retirement money to these awful people, or people just like them. then she lives on beans and rice till the next month, and all over again. makes me so sad.

i will never understand why people throw their money at millionaires.

i know a dear old lady who sends nearly all her retirement money to these awful people, or people just like them. then she lives on beans and rice till the next month, and all over again. makes me so sad.

maybe show her this story?

maybe show her this story?

her kids and grandkids have been trying to make her see reason, but it doesnt do any good. they end up making sure she doesnt starve in the dark. when the bakker thing was in the news they really tried hard but unless they prove her crazy or something their hands are tied.

I know some couples come to prefer the comfort of separate beds or separate bedrooms.

But what kind of marriage requires separate mansions?

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. — For 39 years, the Trinity Broadcasting Network has urged viewers to give generously and reap the Lord’s bounty in return.

The prosperity gospel preached by Paul and Janice Crouch, who built a single station into the world’s largest Christian television network, has worked out well for them.

Mr. and Mrs. Crouch have his-and-her mansions one street apart in a gated community here, provided by the network using viewer donations and tax-free earnings. But Mrs. Crouch, 74, rarely sleeps in the $5.6 million house with tennis court and pool. She mostly lives in a large company house near Orlando, Fla., where she runs a side business, the Holy Land Experience theme park. Mr. Crouch, 78, has an adjacent home there too, but rarely visits. Its occupant is often a security guard who doubles as Mrs. Crouch’s chauffeur. :banghead:

Looks like the Crouchs reaped all that bounty. :mad: :furious:

I have bad words for people like that so I'll just :silenced: and move on.

:mutters under my breath on the way out::maddening::maddening:

More at link:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47307792/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/

oops i messed up here and can't fix it on this puter yet. more to learn.
mod help requested.:ufo::ufo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back