Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/r.../19725371.html
    Tweet 12:50 has MR mother showing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thinkzerz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Bug View Post
    Hmmm...Rafferty's Mother's picture was there earlier this morning.
    She has dark shoulder length hair and was quite tanned in the pic

I looked to find it for you but it has disappeared robynhood
    Her pics are everywhere. Just use Google.

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/...rguments?bn=1#

found it Michael Rafferty's mother walking into court room today ...article says she was accompanied by a man ...robynhood
    Five years from now, when people think of Victoria Stafford they are going to think of the little girl that changed Canadian Laws and made it a safer nation for all children.
    Rodney Stafford; Victoria's Dad

**RIP Tim Bosma...
    Justice Shall Prevail

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to robynhood For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoCurious View Post
    He may have had drug drop offs in the area or other personal errands? MOO/JMO
    Except he was BBMing and texting into the early morning hours the night before. Awfully early for a guy with no job and nothing better to do to get up early to ??. Oh yeah, he didn't want to bother telling the jury what he was doing up that early.

MOO

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by robynhood View Post
    LindaNguyenPN #Raffety's mother, Deborah Murphy, tells media that her son is not guilty of #ToriStafford's murder http://t.co/ELHCjoYi

........IMO what do others think of this....My opinion ...why and how does she come to this conclusion are the thoughts crossing my mind????....Why did she not take the STAND and tell the JURY why her son called her after the murder was committed ???..MR's .blackberry phone records said he called home! ...puzzled ???>>>>>>..robynhood
    (RSBM)

One does not volunteer to take the stand, but has to be called upon by either the Crown or the defence. If she was not subpoenaed to do so, it can only mean that anything she had to say about that phone call was of no use to either side. I doubt he confessed to anything to his mother that evening. Whatever he said obviously had little bearing on his guilt or innocence and would not support or refute any evidence.

JMO
    Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. - William E. Gladstone

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to antiquegirl For This Useful Post:

Tori Stafford Trial told Crown's Ket Witness is a "liar"

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/tori-staffo...110224991.html
    "The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them."
    ★★★★★ ღ♥Lois McMaster Bujold♥ღ ★★★★★

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sailor Bug For This Useful Post:

Of what importance is it that MR's mother is there or not?

Anyone needing a reason for her to stay away from the trial need look no further than the media swarming her today in search of gossip .

Media would better serve the public if they spent more time worrying about presenting the facts accurately.

JMO...........

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ardy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardy View Post
    Of what importance is it that MR's mother is there or not?

Anyone needing a reason for her to stay away from the trial need look no further than the media swarming her today in search of gossip .

Media would better serve the public if they spent more time worrying about presenting the facts accurately.

JMO...........
    Many people on this forum felt that MR mother not being in court spoke volume. MR to be guilty in his mothers eyes.What does it say now knowing she was there this week and supports his no guilt?
    Please don't ask me to find those posts as they are hard to find past postings.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thinkzerz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by robynhood View Post
    ...I can not see any pics of MR"s mother ????...looked on that thread ???that was mentoned by reporter link posted here ????

Does anyone see them ...if they can KINDLY tell me where and # frame as I was always curious about his FAMILY????...ty robynhood...???
    Rafferty's Mother
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them."

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sailor Bug For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Bug View Post
    Rafferty's Mother
    Good find Sailor bug
    May you rest in peace.....Tori Stafford

Missing but never forgotten Nicole Louise Morin last seen July 30th 1985

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32372

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyladi For This Useful Post:

Michael Rafferty’s lawyer calls Tori Stafford trial star witness Terri-Lynne McClintic a ‘prolific liar’

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05...prolific-liar/

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sailor Bug For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lightlady View Post
    I think the amazing thing to me if I was a juror is to hear that the defense lawyer does not seem to have a definitive answer on what happened that day from his own client. So if he has to resort to the fact that there are multiple scenarios that might have been true, it says to me that he has not heard ONE scenario from his own client that makes enough sense to present and account for all the evidence.

I believe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with from his client.
    After the CA trial, I am actually impressed that the defence is not insulting our intelligence by insisting that VS was murdered over a gang/drug debt. He threw it out there only. I admire him for that. He is trying to get the jury to believe that TLM was not completely truthful and it is not going to work. JMO

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tmhco For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lightlady View Post
    I think the amazing thing to me if I was a juror is to hear that the defense lawyer does not seem to have a definitive answer on what happened that day from his own client. So if he has to resort to the fact that there are multiple scenarios that might have been true, it says to me that he has not heard ONE scenario from his own client that makes enough sense to present and account for all the evidence.

I believe he is doing the best he can with what he has to work with from his client.
    The defence does not have to prove his client's innocence. The Crown has to prove his guilt ... beyond a reasonable doubt. The defence's only job is to cast doubt on the Crown's version of events, which is exactly what he has been doing.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
    He says all accused are presumed innocent. That is not a gift bestowed on Michael Rafferty. All Canadians enjoy that right.
    James Armstrong‏@jamesarmstrong7
    Second principal "onus of proof" crown must prove their case not the defence.
    AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
    He says presumption of innocence only goes away if the crown proves their case beyond a reasonable doubt.
    London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP
    Destine says defense does not have to prove anything or call witnesses - onus all on Crown
    JMO
    Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. - William E. Gladstone

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to antiquegirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkzerz View Post
    F5 to refresh
    Are you kidding me!! I have been using computers since 1994 and I didn't know that-that's awsome, thanks!! It's better than using my poor mousie all the time
    Though I fall, I fall like a star, streaming splendour through the sky.
    Justice has not failed Victoria... Rest in peace Angel.

Princess on Earth, Angel in Heaven

“If two points are destined to touch, the universe will always find a way to make the connection. Even when all hope seems lost, certain ties cannot be broken. They define who we are — and who we can become. Across space, across time, even across paths we cannot predict.” -Touch

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hello_Kitty For This Useful Post:

He looks like his mom
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast