Dannielyn Birkhead at 5!

She is so beautiful. She does look a lot like her mama!!!! I feel so bad for her though. What a tragic beginning. Luckily she was too young to remember. But any child who loses a mother just breaks my heart.

She is a beautiful child...I see her father Larry in her, and I see Anna as well..bless her heart, shes so cute:) jmo

She looks so precious, and Larry seems so happy. I wish them both the very best in life.

She is precious, and Larry seems like he's doing an exceptional job of raising her. The resemblance is striking, and I wish them both all the love in the world...

Best-
Herding Cats

Beautiful little girl, I hope she can grow up out of the spotlight and have the loving background and security that her mum didn't have

:heartluv: :star: :heartluv:

She is so beautiful ... I see Anna Nichole and Larry both in her! Larry certainly seems like a loving and protective father.

I do wonder if her financial future is going to be secure enough to include her going to college and getting a good start in life as a young woman.

I recently read that Howard Stern has gone to court to have the house that Danielle and Larry live in put in Stern's name. Another news item says Anna Nichole's estate owes the federal government millions of dollars.

Wishes for a good life, happiness, and good health for both of them!

She looks like mama and daddy. She looks like mama before all the drugs... I hope she learns the good things about her mom as oppose to just the trash that all of us heard.

She is quite beautiful just like her mother. It is good he is keeping her out of the limelight for now BUT it is also obvious she is being groomed for modeling or something based on the way she poses and fawns for the camera. That isn't natural it is rehearsed.

Sadly I expect by the time she is a teenager her father will be managing her in some type of high pressure career (modeling, singing, acting, something) as his little angel will likely be his future money maker.

That is one beautiful little girl... I see both her daddy and momma in her. Her outfit is adorable!

Larry seems to be doing a great job raising his little girl. They go back every year to the Derby, where she spends time with family and all her cousins. Paparazi seems to have backed off, I hope she has a normal life.
Even when Anna was at her lowest point, there was always something about her that screamed I am a nice person. Bless them both.

Fortunately, I think she looks alot more like her father than Anna Nicole, who was no role model!IMO!

What a gorgeous little girl!
I pray for the best for her. Larry seems like a great Dad.

And, while her mother was not perfect, she was her Mother and it's heartbreaking that she was not able to see her little girl grow up.

She is darling. Of course she is hamming it up for the camera. She's five and all dressed up for a big event. Looks like she has a big personality just like her mom.

I just ran into this series of recent photos-- and I think she looks just like her Daddy, their eyes are exactly the same, imo. Of course, her face looks a lot like Anna and I hope she can find some comfort in that fact when she's a little older.

I am sooooo glad this child is with her real family, Stern's intentions seemed way off base to me. Outrageous, really. :moo:

Thank GOD that LB was proven to be this angel's real father and not that sleazy enabler Howard whats-his-name!! I think that if that lawyer HAD gotten custody, he would totally be pimping this child out by now. He KNEW he was not her father from the get-go, yet he went on claiming that he was; how does a man do that to another man? Disgusting. So happy to see this child has a real chance at a normal, happy childhood!

Fortunately, I think she looks alot more like her father than Anna Nicole, who was no role model!IMO!

I think that's kind of harsh. ANS was an addict. Addiction is a disease. She obviously loved Daniel very, very much.

No, she didn't make the best choices, but it doesn't mean she didn't want the best for her children. A lot of parents aren't the perfect role models but it doesn't mean they're horrible parents.

I think she had a disease and she needed help. I think that, deep down, she was a good, kind, caring person who had a horrible upbringing and suffered the effects of that. A lot of times, she just didn't know any better.

P.S. Physically speaking, ANS was a beautiful woman. It's all a matter of opinion, of course, but it was obviously a popular one as she became an incredibly successful model.

JMO and all that jazz.

Thank GOD that LB was proven to be this angel's real father and not that sleazy enabler Howard whats-his-name!! I think that if that lawyer HAD gotten custody, he would totally be pimping this child out by now. He KNEW he was not her father from the get-go, yet he went on claiming that he was; how does a man do that to another man? Disgusting. So happy to see this child has a real chance at a normal, happy childhood!

I don't 100% believe he would be pimping out Dannielynn. I think he had a very deep and misguided love for ANS. Doesn't mean he would be the same way with Dannielynn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back