trial thread: 5/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from vacation yesterday and red all the threads for the days I missed. Thank you all for making it easier to catch up. I've also been watching the re-cap portions of InSession that I DVR'd. I have one or two days to catch up on later, so I'll get to see the cleavage with the religious thingie!

It sounds like TS will testify today. I'll not miss a minute!

I just wanted to say this, to contradict TPS's defense. Even if your heart is in the right place, you still have to pay the price for breaking the law.

For example, Jane Jones has heard from her neighbors that John Doe is a serial child molester who hasn't been caught by the police yet. Even though she has no children herself, she feels empathy for the children who have been molested, and cries herself to sleep at night for them. So one day in the grocery store, she sees John Doe in the canned foods aisle, picks up a large can, bashes him over the head, and kills him. She says, my heart was in the right place - I had to stop him from hurting more innocent children. But she still killed a man, and has to be punished legally for her crime. And as it turns out, those were just rumors about John Doe - he never molested anyone - it was just a rumor started by a bitter ex-girlfriend. So not only did Jane Jones not check "the facts" from the beginning, she also has to pay for killing an innocent man.

I know that scenario is a much grander crime than what Tammi is accused of, but I wanted to make the point that even if you think your heart is in the right place, you need to check the facts and get all sides to a story before committing an illegal act.

ETA: And then be prepared to pay the consequences for your actions.

What time is it starting today. Oh boy, if TS gets on the stand today expect some fireworks ;)

Mel

I hope to be following along today also. My, if TS takes the stand today, I hope the bailiff and the judge have taken their valium, because they are going to need it....LOL You know she's not just going to answer the questions posed to her, she's going to go off on a tangent when asked something that really peeves her. I can already picture her defense attorney's defense going down in flames....

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

Glad I'm not the only one who will be glued to the feed!

who wants to take bets on "NOT" starting on time? tee hee

If she does testify today, I bet her attorney had her in the witness box ALL weekend to try to train her. But will it work ;)

If she does testify today, I bet her attorney had her in the witness box ALL weekend to try to train her. But will it work ;)

Trained her, drugged her, he probably did both trying to get her to understand....But, he's probably fighting a losing battle, TS is going to do WHAT she wants. It's going to be a train wreck for sure!

Stopping by whenever I can; family events AND moving at the same time. Thank you, thank you for keeping us informed. I am here in spirit sending many blessings. I will NEVER forget Gabriel or the lessons he still teaches us about the faces of mental illnesses and their masks.

In Session was just replaying the LE interview with TPS where she says they wanted 2 kids, because "2 kids is the perfect family".

Wonder what her 3 biological kids think hearing that??? :what:

Patricia Ramirez will be back on the stand today. Probably, the pros. will rest tomorrow. Ramirez is up to Jan 14 or 15.

New age progressed sketch of Gabriel
575180_10151648635600221_756360220_24176121_1140608553_n.jpg

hmmmm...I don't think that looks like a 3 year old. The facial features are too infant looking IMHO. Could be just me.

MOO

Mel

On InSession: Mr. Smith's attorney can't be there for his testimony. He's having a new one appointed today. That's why he hasn't been at the trial. He's a sequestered witness.

Jack Smith is being assigned a new attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni