FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19

timeline from the examiner:http://www.examiner.com/article/timeline-surrounding-michelle-parker-s-disappearance

Smooth Operator's Timeline

Please continue here...

Bringing over Jazz's post to jump off of...

IMO any exploration should begin and end with Dale. MOO In order to find Michelle, it is all about Dale's activities leading up to Nov 17th, what he did on the 17th, and how he covered his tracks thereafter. With no new info or news from LE in QUITE some time, we are left with him as the PRIME suspect and NO other theories discussed thus far IMO that hold weight. We should start with the low hanging fruit....I still think we have enough to go on to find her...

Here are a few ideas that make trigger some new thoughts:

1: He had 42 minutes before leaving for his parents: did he hide Michelle during this time? If so was she alive or transported somewhere else? This could create a radius for additional searches.

2. Dale established an Alibi at 4:30ish but goes "missing" himself from answering calls from 4:30 until 8:00ish? We know it was starting to get dark close to 6 on that date. I think I remember the sunsetting in orlando around 5ish. What was Dale doing during this 3 1/2 hours? This also creates a radius for searches.

3. What are known remote areas that Dale may try to hide evidence (job sites, childhood hangouts, film locations, old airport/military bases, etc)?

4. Who if anyone helped him? Will they crack?

5. If we follow the "trail" as follows:

point a: Dale's condo
point b: where phone was found
point c: Rose Blvd (Sr's home)
point d: Where hummer was found

They form a straight line with known phone pings in between (how convenient)... Would Dale choose to hide Michelle within points a-d OR would he go beyond A or D to go outside the area of "activity"...

Hopefully some of these may trigger some new ideas to sleuth... Let's find Michelle!

Just noticed on my calendar that the twinners 4th birthday is a little over two weeks away. SO SAD!!! Sure wish those children had answers:( Any suggestions Dale?

Just noticed on my calendar that the twinners 4th birthday is a little over two weeks away. SO SAD!!! Sure wish those children had answers:( Any suggestions Dale?

Aw! I hope they do get answers! First birthday without Michelle. =(

Did we ever confirm is there was a video camera at the gate that recorded vehicles going and coming? The Hummer we saw leave that day was not Michelle's IIRC. We had side by side pictures, but I think it turned out to be someone else's. Also, could she have gone out another way, like around the back and out that would skip the camera's view?

A stranger can't get into the area as it is gated, correct? So only people who lived there or got a ride into the condo complex could get access to the area.

Just thinking back a ways. Remember the cross necklace Michelle was wearing when she vanished and how LE made a big deal of releasing pictures of the cross? I'm wondering if perhaps they found the broken necklace chain in her Hummer or at the condo with the cross pendant missing. If I recall correctly, LE called the necklace "possible key evidence" in the case. I'm just speculating, but a broken necklace could be an indication of a struggle/foul play. Maybe that's why LE considered this significant? -My opinion ONLY.

Did we ever confirm is there was a video camera at the gate that recorded vehicles going and coming? The Hummer we saw leave that day was not Michelle's IIRC. We had side by side pictures, but I think it turned out to be someone else's. Also, could she have gone out another way, like around the back and out that would skip the camera's view?

A stranger can't get into the area as it is gated, correct? So only people who lived there or got a ride into the condo complex could get access to the area.

IMO Michelle never left Dale's condo of her own freewill after dropping of the twinners. So WHOEVER (probably have initials DS with a Jr or Sr at end) took her vehicle they COULD have gone out another way... SimpleLikeThat has been in Dale's complex and indicated you can wait for a vehicle to go through the gate and follow that person in. I tried this the other day, but the problem was no cars came whileI was waiting so I sat there quite a while (20 mins or so). I had errands to run and not much time to wait around, but if determined I suppose you could get in there...JMO

On the earlier thread someone asked about landfills. Does anyone know if the condo complex uses dumpsters or if they have curbside pick up? Are there any accessible dumpsters in the immediate area?

I am thinking that it would've been relatively easy for DS II to drive out in the Hummer w/ Michelle's body and conceal it in a commercial size dumpster. If it was close enough, he could've left the Hummer there and walked/ run back to his condo. Then he drives out in his truck, goes to his parents house and gets a ride back to the parking lot where he left the Hummer. Depending on where he parked the Hummer, it could've sat unnoticed for quite a while. If he had secured the twins in the pick up truck, he might've been able to pull it off without them even knowing anything was happening.

I don't know the Orlando area at all and have been relying on Google Maps for information. I'd really appreciate hearing any feedback locals might have.

The $ that DS2 was refunded was for child support payments that were automatically taken for the months of November and December. A judge had ruled that he didn't have to pay as long as Michelle remained missing so those two months were refunded.

This was back in March.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/030212-Dale-Smith-refunded-child-support-payments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The $ that DS2 was refunded was for child support payments that were automatically taken for the months of November and December. A judge had ruled that he didn't have to pay as long as Michelle remained missing so those two months were refunded.

This was back in March.

These were the payments Dale was forced by court order to pay, correct? IIRC he wasn't paying support until forced to do so? He had three instances of being behind on support payments according to SimpleLikeThat I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong...

These were the payments Dale was forced by court order to pay, correct? IIRC he wasn't paying support until forced to do so? He had three instances of being behind on support payments according to SimpleLikeThat I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong...

Yes. Exactly. These were, I believe, auto deduct payments that came out of his account for the months of Nov and Dec.

Then DS2 asked the court to have the payments suspended (rightfully so, since the twins were in his custody).

And then in Feb he went back to court to petition for a refund of those first two months that Michelle was missing, saying he had applied for Medicaid and Food Stamps because he was unemployed and desperately needed the money for the twins' support.

The refund was granted. This was back in March, though. I only posted the info because on the last thread it was noted that DS2 must have been doing a fine job with child support payments, and in fact, must have overpaid since he got a refund. This is not accurate.

I wanted to clarify the specifics of the issue.

The only reason I asked was because she knows the twins birthdays. I wouldn't think that public knowlegde. Anyway, please PM and tell me what I asked that was personal so I don't so it again. She has more knowlegde about certain things about this case since and I thought maybe she new of a link of something. Thanks

The twins birthday was revealed in the PC episode at the very beginning of this case. There is a whole wealth of information in the numerous threads that those of us who have been following from the beginning are aware of.

MOO

IMO Michelle never left Dale's condo of her own freewill after dropping of the twinners. So WHOEVER (probably have initials DS with a Jr or Sr at end) took her vehicle they COULD have gone out another way... SimpleLikeThat has been in Dale's complex and indicated you can wait for a vehicle to go through the gate and follow that person in. I tried this the other day, but the problem was no cars came whileI was waiting so I sat there quite a while (20 mins or so). I had errands to run and not much time to wait around, but if determined I suppose you could get in there...JMO

BBM

So there is another way out, do you know if there is a camera going out the back way?

The only people in there are people who live there, or like Michelle, have clearance to be there, or someone who comes in with a resident, correct?

BBM

So there is another way out, do you know if there is a camera going out the back way?

The only people in there are people who live there, or like Michelle, have clearance to be there, or someone who comes in with a resident, correct?

Aren't there two separate gates and entrances/exits to the complex off S Goldenrod?

BBM

There is no back entrance. Both entrances and exits are on Goldenrod Rd. a member here went in took pics. A neighbor posted the gate code online to their garage sale a few mos back.

The poster here said there were cameras. Somewhere back in the threads she posted this. HTH

okay peeps: if you look at the opening post of this thread you will see the list of verified locals in this case. Anyone else is not a verified local and we do not ask posters personal information.

Aren't there two separate gates and entrances/exits to the complex off S Goldenrod?

I thought I saw three entrances. I know of at least two. I will have to go through my photos...

Ok in my photos I only took pics of two entrances. Do we have a link to the condo site map? I know many of the condos have these... I still believe Michelle is close to the condo.

3:18 Michelle pulls into the view of the camera in Dale’s driveway.
At this point, does Michelle park the hummer in his driveway or around the side of the condo?
Does Michelle blew her horn or use her cell to let him know she is there? Or does Dale keep a look out for her? At this point regardless of how he knows she is outside with the twins, they have to exit the car and go inside. In order to do this, the twins must be unstrapped from the car seats, and lifted out each one from their door side and anything they are being left with, such as toys, cloths, snacks, has to be brought into the condo for their stay.
How long does this take? Would you say 10 minutes? This is important because we assume Dale has 42 minutes to complete his planned task.

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member