Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
"You have a church here, you have people that care about you and have protected you. We haven't said a word."
The message goes on to say "It would be good to know that you were just going to up and leave four days ago, we could have made a very simple statement and avoided all of this hassle…The kids are just going to be heartbroken.. For once get outside your own head and think of someone else. Think of this family…they deserve thanks"

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...sey-anthony-says-she-is-selfish#ixzz1uDLAU9TK

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/050212-
family-that-hid-casey-anthony-says-she-is-selfish

If I had time I would find the video of "Another One Bites the Dust". ;)

Surprised? nah, you guys saw this coming a mile away. :D

Guess Casey just can't be around women named "CINDY".

Interesting - how she cannot sustain a relationship. Good while it is new and they can help her, but gets old really quick - real quick. W"hat is with these people. Her kids are going to be heartbroken. It is mind boggling that they would even want to have their kids around her - not because I think she would hurt them - just because she is a very sick person. I realize that sociopathy is a "disorder" and not a disease, but it is one huge disorder and leave it to a pastor and his wife to subject their kids to a known sociopath in the name of religion.

This isn't shocking news. It has not even been a year and she has messed up with the family who helped her out. But who wants to live with a pastor and his wife and kids. What 26 year old wants to. No 26 year old. But what 26 year old sociopath wants to - for a bit for what I need and then I am gone.

It is going to get interesting when she runs out of money. Probably still has money from the pictures when she first got out, but she'll go through it and then it will be interesting. No one is hot to interview her right now. The only people who are hot to interview her are dealing in *advertiser censored*.

Which brings me back to "Baez got lucky with this jury", because his advice to her afterwards plainly speaking sucked. She should have done an interview almost immediately and commanded the money and just sat there and lied like we all expected her to do. But nooooooooooooo, she listened to lunkhead and now that they have parted ways.

Stupidly, she did not do an interview within the month of her release as Jeffrey Feiger said she should. She would have picked up a cool mil or more.

What else is new huh...

As our dear Strawberry noted... "water is wet". ::yawn::

If Cindy (church-Cindy, not mom-Cindy) left the VM for Casey, who released it? Casey?

"You have a church here, you have people that care about you and have protected you. We haven't said a word."
The message goes on to say "It would be good to know that you were just going to up and leave four days ago, we could have made a very simple statement and avoided all of this hassle…The kids are just going to be heartbroken.. For once get outside your own head and think of someone else. Think of this family…they deserve thanks"

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...sey-anthony-says-she-is-selfish#ixzz1uDLAU9TK

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/050212-
family-that-hid-casey-anthony-says-she-is-selfish

1st BBM
:eek: I hope this dosen't come off sounding mean cuz I don't want to sound like that. But where is common sense with these people? Was CFCA babysitting? :thud:

2nd BBM
Never will happen, ever.

So I clicked on the Radar link from the fox link and totally just had to laugh in my head...surprise surprise...how can people really think she "changed"?

I know people won't want to click on the Radar link but I did to see the voice mail transcribed and funny how Cindy Camp said to KC that she heard the convo where KC HUNG UP on Steve....hmmm that rings a few bells...also saying "This is not about you."...hello lady! everything is about KC to KC

This sounded so much like something CA would say..no wonder KC left "For once get outside your own head and think of someone else. Think of this family…they deserve thanks, thanks for having my back here, I'm sorry you have to go through this…nothing! It's just all about you! What is wrong with you?! Really?"

So I clicked on the Radar link from the fox link and totally just had to laugh in my head...surprise surprise...how can people really think she "changed"?

I know people won't want to click on the Radar link but I did to see the voice mail transcribed and funny how Cindy Camp said to KC that she heard the convo where KC HUNG UP on Steve....hmmm that rings a few bells...also saying "This is not about you."...hello lady! everything is about KC to KC

This sounded so much like something CA would say..no wonder KC left "For once get outside your own head and think of someone else. Think of this family…they deserve thanks, thanks for having my back here, I'm sorry you have to go through this…nothing! It's just all about you! What is wrong with you?! Really?"

BBM This is something FCA needs to learn. So CA would say it, does that make it wrong?

If I had time I would find the video of "Another One Bites the Dust". ;)

Surprised? nah, you guys saw this coming a mile away. :D

:seeya: Here ya go ................

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMenB9Ywh2Q"]Another one bites the dust Queen - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting - how she cannot sustain a relationship. Good while it is new and they can help her, but gets old really quick - real quick. W"hat is with these people. Her kids are going to be heartbroken. It is mind boggling that they would even want to have their kids around her - not because I think she would hurt them - just because she is a very sick person. I realize that sociopathy is a "disorder" and not a disease, but it is one huge disorder and leave it to a pastor and his wife to subject their kids to a known sociopath in the name of religion.

This isn't shocking news. It has not even been a year and she has messed up with the family who helped her out. But who wants to live with a pastor and his wife and kids. What 26 year old wants to. No 26 year old. But what 26 year old sociopath wants to - for a bit for what I need and then I am gone.

It is going to get interesting when she runs out of money. Probably still has money from the pictures when she first got out, but she'll go through it and then it will be interesting. No one is hot to interview her right now. The only people who are hot to interview her are dealing in *advertiser censored*.

Which brings me back to "Baez got lucky with this jury", because his advice to her afterwards plainly speaking sucked. She should have done an interview almost immediately and commanded the money and just sat there and lied like we all expected her to do. But nooooooooooooo, she listened to lunkhead and now that they have parted ways.

Stupidly, she did not do an interview within the month of her release as Jeffrey Feiger said she should. She would have picked up a cool mil or more.

I cannot even begin to describe how that made me laugh......

BBM This is something FCA needs to learn. So CA would say it, does that make it wrong?

Nope, doesn't make it wrong, it's true that KC needs to learn that..and she never will IMO. I was pointing out probably one of the reasons she left (besides being outed) was because the "new Cindy" reminded her of CA and she couldn't stand CA especially when CA told her things like that and didn't want "new Cindy" saying the same.

Just to add....in the crazy bizzaro world of Twitter...there is this huge thing going on where the person who released the videos was named AS....who they claim is FCA....and who wrote this horrible stupid book that sold maybe 2 copies...

AND

so this AS aka FCA is moving to Idaho or somewhere with RH who is really her BF and who is JB's cousin.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

I say, sign her up for a new daytime soap opera...AS THE STOMACH TURNS.......Barf. I hate this girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back